PDA

View Full Version : T-jive and workshop this Sunday (29th Jan)

ChrisA
26th-January-2006, 04:09 PM
Had a call from Amir earlier; the T-Jive and workshop this Sunday are now at the Putney Club, not Kent House.

There are details of how to get there here (http://www.ceroclondon.com/putney.htm)

Sparkles
26th-January-2006, 05:19 PM
It's a bit late notice for a change of venue!
I hope everyone can still make it.

Thanks for the info - I would have been in completely the wrong place!
S. x

Msfab
26th-January-2006, 05:52 PM
It's a bit late notice for a change of venue!
I hope everyone can still make it.

Thanks for the info - I would have been in completely the wrong place!
S. x

The cakes will be of no use to anyone at kent house!:rolleyes:

Cruella
26th-January-2006, 06:22 PM
The new venue is only 10 mins away and there will be someone at Kent House to redirect any waif and strays! I'm glad it's moved cos i can now do the workshop :clap: There are spaces for a couple of men still if any of you guys are interested!

Groovy Dancer
26th-January-2006, 06:41 PM
Had a call from Amir earlier; the T-Jive and workshop this Sunday are now at the Putney Club, not Kent House.

There are details of how to get there here (http://www.ceroclondon.com/putney.htm)

How do you get there driving?.Is it in the same general location?:confused:

Amir
27th-January-2006, 12:25 AM
How do you get there driving?.Is it in the same general location?:confused:

This is only a short drive from the Hammersmith Club (Click link below for AA route,) and is very close to tube, rail and bus routes!

Sorry for the late notice but the phone lines at the Putney Club are not working, so I had to keep catching the train down there to meet the guy to confirm the booking! And if he wasn't there, catch the train again! Although we approached them two weeks ago I did not secure final confirmation until yesterday.

We called over thirty venues (and visited many of them) to find an alternative for this month, and decided on Putney Club for the extra space, atmosphere, and convenience. The West Coast Swing party there was excellent, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Address: Putney Club, 63 Upper Richmond Rd, Putney, SW15 2RD

Entry is via the stairway to the right of the building

http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/inc/planner_main_redirect.jsp?database=B&fromPlace=Hammersmith+Bridge,London&toPlace=Upper+Richmond+Road,Putney&refer=1

By Tube: East Putney Tube on the District Line. Turn right out of the station and we’re a five minute walk!

By Car: There is street parking on most of the side roads including Galveston Rd, Schubert Rd, Manfred Rd and Keswick Rd. Parking at the club is for Putney Club members only. Upper Richmond Rd is the A205.

By Rail: Less that 10 minute walk from Putney Station, along Upper Richmond Rd. This station can be reached from Waterloo and Clapham Junction Stations.

More info at www.fusiondance.co.uk (T-Jive page)

Paul F
27th-January-2006, 10:30 AM
I doubt I will be there unfortunately but I must say I do like the Putney club.
Not many venues can maintain the intimate atmosphere of Kent house but this place comes close IMO.

Love the floor too :)