PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Kettering

Yogi_Bear
26th-January-2006, 09:24 AM
Help!
I'm going to be stuck in Kettering this Saturday night with nothing do and I need a dance fix! Any suggestions / recommendations for anything happening within an hour's driving distance?
Ian

fletch
26th-January-2006, 10:48 AM
Help!
I'm going to be stuck in Kettering this Saturday night with nothing do and I need a dance fix! Any suggestions / recommendations for anything happening within an hour's driving distance?
Ian
Daventry:flower:

Its a Mowtown night with a live band:cheers:

Come, Come:clap:

Missy D
26th-January-2006, 02:46 PM
Help!
Ian

Catch a train to London then you could come to Chiswick and Hammersmith. If not guess it will steam fairs for you in ye olde Kettering.:rofl:

Yogi_Bear
26th-January-2006, 02:57 PM
Daventry - not too far but I know nothing of the organisation running this or what to expect...
Chiswick - this would be my first choice but too far....
Now something in Northampton, Rushden or similar would be nearer....

fletch
26th-January-2006, 04:00 PM
Daventry - not too far but I know nothing of the organisation running this or what to expect...
Chiswick - this would be my first choice but too far....
Now something in Northampton, Rushden or similar would be nearer....
I don't know anything about the organisation running it, dose it matter:confused:

Good music fab company, thats all you need for a good night out:really:

jacksondonut
27th-January-2006, 07:11 PM
Not too far away in sunny Milton Keynes, I believe there may be a tea-dance on the sunday aswell. ... usually well attended. (daresay less than an hour, depending on how you drive!) could end your weekend nicely..:wink:

fletch
27th-January-2006, 07:14 PM
Not too far away in sunny Milton Keynes, I believe there may be a tea-dance on the sunday aswell. ... usually well attended. (daresay less than an hour, depending on how you drive!) could end your weekend nicely..:wink:
oooooo i'm interested in that where can I find the details:cheers:

WittyBird
27th-January-2006, 07:15 PM

There is also a beginners workshop in Finchley that may suit your needs more, as there are men over :wink: I know how you like your beginners :rofl:

tomboh
27th-January-2006, 07:42 PM

On Ceroc Central's freestyle (http://www.ceroccentral.com/cgi-bin/public/view.cgi?template=layouts/template.tpll&dis_pg=freestyles_list) listings.

jacksondonut
27th-January-2006, 08:01 PM

Its at Wilton Hall, Bletchley Park, in Bletchley Milton Keynes.. a ceroc venue. Where Marc and Rachel usually teach.. :flower: :flower:

fletch
28th-January-2006, 03:52 AM
Its at Wilton Hall, Bletchley Park, in Bletchley Milton Keynes.. a ceroc venue. Where Marc and Rachel usually teach.. :flower: :flower:

I carn't fint the time?:blush:

And are Rachel and Mark teaching?:worthy:

:flower:

LMC
28th-January-2006, 01:39 PM
ooooh, MK...

If I cane it round the M25 and up the M1 (at exactly 69.8 mph of course :innocent: ) I might make it to the tea dance by 6.30ish...

WittyBird
28th-January-2006, 01:41 PM
ooooh, MK...

If I cane it round the M25 and up the M1 (at exactly 69.8 mph of course :innocent: ) I might make it to the tea dance by 6.30ish...

Ooooooh stop it. You got me thinking now :D

fletch
28th-January-2006, 02:17 PM
ooooh, MK...

So dose it start at 6.30?

WittyBird
28th-January-2006, 02:57 PM
So dose it start at 6.30?
5.30pm - 10.30pm it says on the site :flower:

fletch
28th-January-2006, 03:00 PM
5.30pm - 10.30pm it says on the site :flower:
I couldn't see the time on the site, blond blond blond

mmm I could do a cinderella and leave early:sad:

who's going?
:flower: