PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Holiday in Cuba! Special Offer.

Franck
18th-February-2003, 05:21 PM
Hi all,

I just got this email, and thought some of you desperate for a bit of sun and Style might be interested...
Grab yourself an unmissable deal on the next Ceroc Holiday to Cuba. Get 2 extra nights in Havana absolutely free!! So have 12 nights for the price of 10 for only £1095.
You get to spend_6 nights in Havana; that's two extra nights in_Cuba's party City absolutely free! Then_6 nights all inclusive stay at the luxury resort of Cuatro Palmas in_Varadero._This includes first rate Ceroc workshops and guaranteed fun!

Holiday Dates; 5th - 18th March 2003

To take advantage of this amazing offer and for more holiday details Visit the Dance Holiday website. (http://www.danceholidays.com/homepage.asp?homepageid=267)

Please note this special offer is subject to availability.Franck.

Lorna
19th-February-2003, 02:07 PM
Hi Franck,

so when are you going to start promoting the best dance holiday of the year?

(for anyone else reading, it is the 'Las Palmas' holiday this November).

A huge turn out (support) from Scotland would be great. :wink:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Dreadful Scathe
19th-February-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Lorna
(for anyone else reading, it is the 'Las Palmas' holiday this November).
wot ? no link to information about it ? advertising opportunity missed :)

Franck
19th-February-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
wot ? no link to information about it ? advertising opportunity missed :) Ok, here it is: The best Ceroc holiday this year (with the best teachers!) (http://www.danceholidays.com/homepage_factsheetmainholiday.asp?homepageid=267&fsid=24&holidayid=243) :D :D :waycool:

Sorry Lorna :sorry :nice:

Franck.

Lorna
19th-February-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
wot ? no link to information about it ? advertising opportunity missed :) Sorry, but I am useless when it comes to computers. Wouldn't know where to start. :sorry :sorry

Thank you for the link Franck!

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Bill
20th-February-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Ok, here it is: The best Ceroc holiday this year (with the best teachers!) (http://www.danceholidays.com/homepage_factsheetmainholiday.asp?homepageid=267&fsid=24&holidayid=243) :D :D :waycool:

Sorry Lorna :sorry :nice:

Franck. and I hear the demos are not too bad either :wink: :D .......
even if one of them is getting a bit long in the tooth :na: :rolleyes:

could be great fun week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dancing Veela
20th-February-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Bill
and I hear the demos are not too bad either wink: :D .......
even if one of them is getting a bit long in the tooth :na: :rolleyes:

could be great fun week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A saber tooth tiger couldn't be longer in the tooth than the demo you're thinking of Bill :D :devil:

TheTramp
20th-February-2003, 06:49 PM
Ooooh....

Now, that's cutting. (Appropriate, since we're talking about teeth though) :na:

Steve

Sandy
21st-February-2003, 10:55 AM

A huge turn out (support) from Scotland would be great. :wink:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Oh Lorna, sounds fab! Will have to start building up brownie points now but would be so worth it. Wonder if any other forum folk thinking about it?

Sandy:wink:

Franck
21st-February-2003, 11:21 AM
and I hear the demos are not too bad either :wink: :D ....... Indeed :D :D It looks like a dream team for a dream holiday !!!

I wonder if I should email dance holiday, to add: 'Get the full "Better Than Chocolate" Experience..... On the beach!' :devil:

Franck.

Will
21st-February-2003, 03:28 PM
Demo on a Ceroc holiday.

Free holiday just for doing a bit of dancing???
Now that has got to be one of the worlds best jobs! I want some of that!!!

Lorna
21st-February-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
Oh Lorna, sounds fab! Will have to start building up brownie points now but would be so worth it. Wonder if any other forum folk thinking about it?

Hi Sandy,

get working on those brownie points. What a holiday it would be with you guys on board. I know that Mark (taxi dancer) is seriously considering it. What more could you ask for, both Bill and Mark all to yourself for a whole week. Bring on November, I can't wait!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

lotsa love Lorna x-x

Bill
23rd-February-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Indeed :D :D It looks like a dream team for a dream holiday !!!

I wonder if I should email dance holiday, to add: 'Get the full "Better Than Chocolate" Experience..... On the beach!' :devil:

Franck.

But it should be hot and then all that chocolate would melt !!:D

Should be a fun week though...... and I can bring my shorts and let my pale little legs see some sunshine. November and sun!!! :what: Doesn't seem right somehow. But very welcome nonetheless! :wink: :waycool:

Sandy
24th-February-2003, 05:11 PM
But it should be hot and then all that chocolate would melt !!:D

Should be a fun week though...... and I can bring my shorts and let my pale little legs see some sunshine.

Oh my God! gone weak at the knees:yum:

Will do my VERY VERY BEST to get on this fab dancing holiday, I just can't think of anything better than dancing Ceroc in the heat and with Bill, Mark and Lorna. I may to have to crawl, weep, crawl again but hey I can do this!

Anyone know of any well paid part time jobs!!!

Dancing Veela
24th-February-2003, 05:18 PM
Oh my God! gone weak at the knees:yum:

I REALLY can't reply to this - I'm in sooo much trouble already for picking on Bill all the time and I would like a dance from him at the weekend (he's just such an easy target :devil: )

I have NO comment to make on Bill's white knees!

I was wondering what else BTC could stand for?????? :devil:

TheTramp
24th-February-2003, 05:30 PM
I was wondering what else BTC could stand for?????? Hmmm....since we're talking about Bill here:

Butch Trans-sexual cutie
Boring Trainspotting College-Lecturer
Being Totally Covergirl
Bright Translucent Comet
Balding Toe-sucking Caledonian
Best Tapdancer to Come
Blue Tiny Character (would this be better attributed to DS??)
Bellydancing Tassled Comedian
Best Tasting Cowpie

Just some initial thoughts :D

Steve

Sandy
24th-February-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Dancing Veela
I REALLY can't reply to this - I'm in sooo much trouble already for picking on Bill all the time and I would like a dance from him at the weekend (he's just such an easy target :devil: )

I have NO comment to make on Bill's white knees!

I was wondering what else BTC could stand for?????? :devil:

OK so it is a bit cheesy but "Born to Ceroc"!! Can't think of anything else seeing as Steve got in there real quick!

Away to think:confused:

Dancing Veela
24th-February-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Hmmm....since we're talking about Bill here:

Steve

Is there something you both want to tell us?????? Goes with the licking though!!!!!!

DVx

Sandy
24th-February-2003, 05:53 PM
Is there something you both want to tell us?????? Goes with the licking though!!!!!!

DVx

DV, I knew you couldn't resist for too long!

Dancing Veela
24th-February-2003, 06:06 PM
DV, I knew you couldn't resist for too long!

What???? That wasn't nasty!!!!!????? Are you going to Blackpool Sandy? Finally meet you?

DVx

Bill
24th-February-2003, 07:43 PM
Hmmm....since we're talking about Bill here:

Butch Trans-sexual cutie
Boring Trainspotting College-Lecturer
Being Totally Covergirl
Bright Translucent Comet
Best Tapdancer to Come
Bellydancing Tassled Comedian
Best Tasting Cowpie

Just some initial thoughts :D

Steve

haven't you got anything better to do Mr Tramp :rolleyes: ....mind you either of the first two could apply couldn't they !!:na: :wink:

See you on Saturday Steve.

Bill
24th-February-2003, 07:47 PM
I have NO comment to make on Bill's white knees! You leave my little white knees alone...........well ..on the other hand :na: :sorry ................. my knees haven't seen sunshine - or daylight for ages.

And look forward to a dance DV............providing of course you have the time in between your comps :D :wink:

Tiggerbabe
24th-February-2003, 08:31 PM
Will do my VERY VERY BEST to get on this fab dancing holiday, I just can't think of anything better than dancing Ceroc in the heat and with Bill, Mark and Lorna. Quite agree Sandy - it would be fab :D however, at a starting price of £518 (not including your spending money) for one weeks's holiday the month before Christmas - :tears: :tears: don't think even I could manage enough Brownie points for that one...............................

Sandy
25th-February-2003, 08:42 AM
What???? That wasn't nasty!!!!!????? Are you going to Blackpool Sandy? Finally meet you?

DVx

Well maybe not up to your FULL potential!:devil:

No I won't be going to Blackpool unfortunately but will be down Dundee way quite soon and will definitely be at the June party (unless I can't get a ticket!!!).

Hope to meet you soon

Chicklet
19th-March-2003, 10:31 AM
Did anybody out there go to Cuba???

If so how was it?

Actually anybody out there been on ANY of these Dance Holidays with any comments (good or er not so good) to make?

Would love to hear.

Dreadful Scathe
19th-March-2003, 12:32 PM

of course - im only 3 apples high y'know

Sandy
19th-March-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
Did anybody out there go to Cuba???

If so how was it?

Actually anybody out there been on ANY of these Dance Holidays with any comments (good or er not so good) to make?

Would love to hear.

Ask me after November 11! Going to Las Palmas - can't wait! Got to find job to finance it first though:sick:

Cheers

Sandy

Lorna
19th-March-2003, 08:42 PM
Hiya,

first of all I'd like to announce that the Las Palmas trip in November may be leaving from Edinburgh instead of London. (for Scottish Cerocers only). I have been informed that this will cost an extra £50 but this is less than the plane fare to London combined with a room for the night, as the flight was leaving London at 7am. Dance Holidays are going to phone me this week to confirm this. Hopefully I will have managed to work my magic and convince them. They seemed pretty keen on the idea.

Secondly, I have never been on a dance holiday before but I can assure anyone who is going to book up on this one a fab week. The other teacher who will be there is Bill Cooper. He is originally from Glasgow but teaches in London now. He is such a great laugh. Go on, what are you waiting for? Chicklet?
(go on to their website, you'll find it on the ceroc scotland site)

lotsa love Lorna x-x

P.S you got that job yet Sandy?

Chicklet
20th-March-2003, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the encouragement girls - how did you guess this was what I was really scheming???

I usually manage a week in the sun in November and had spotted this via the web link from here.

I logged my booking yesterday and hopefully will hear confirmation that there is still space today or tomorrow.

Can you confirm they have booked a second cargo plane for all the new outfits and shoes :D that will have to be bought and taken ???

Excited already!!!

C

Lorna
20th-March-2003, 01:45 PM
Hi Chicklet,

welcome on board! :waycool:

I'm not sure if I know you. But I'm sure we'll be well acquainted by the end of the year.

I believe that there are only about 30 people in total booked so far for the holiday but this is apparently very high. Ceroc HQ reckons we'll have around 100 people booked on to it. It's selling really well. Going to be great. :grin:

GET BOOKING EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!! :yum: :yum: :yum:

LOTSA LOVE lORNA X-X

Fran
20th-March-2003, 08:25 PM

DVx

Ermmmmmmmm - I hope not.- :really: :really: :wink:

fran:nice:

Bill
21st-March-2003, 12:31 AM
Hi Chicklet,

Ceroc HQ reckons we'll have around 100 people booked on to it. It's selling really well. Going to be great. :grin:

LOTSA LOVE lORNA X-X

:eek: :sick: .....100.................excuse me but you ddin't tell me there might be that many !!:what:
and as for booking extra cargo planes Chicklet - mehtinks Ms reid will be expecting me to take all my dance outfits too so maybe we'll need two cargo planes. Unless it's swimming shorts and bikini's all round :D :rolleyes:

Mind you I just do what I'm told so better take what the 'boss' tells me. :innocent: :wink:

see you all in Las Palmas :cheers:

Sandy
21st-March-2003, 09:26 AM
Hiya,

P.S you got that job yet Sandy?

Working on it! Going on holiday tomorrow for a week but will hit the agencies when I get back:tears: All in a good cause:grin:

CAN'T WAIT!!:cheers:

Sandy

Lorna
21st-March-2003, 11:45 AM
Mind you I just do what I'm told so better take what the 'boss' tells me. :innocent: :wink:

I've just read this and laughed.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

]