PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 2 men

LMC
25th-January-2006, 01:52 PM
We only want them for their bodies of course.

Dizzy and I have both failed to book for Southport before Jive Addiction cut off women only bookings.

As guys can afford to be more disorganised, are there 2 or more men out there anywhere who intend to go but have not booked yet and would be prepared to share a 4-or-more-person chalet with Dizzy and me? We're very nice (well, Dizzy is nice enough for both of us).

Please PM one of us if you can help :flower:

Thanks

There was no way of doing this that won't get us two Singleton's Sofa regulars crucified by you 'orrible lot, so what the hell, I just thought I'd go for it.

Andy McGregor
25th-January-2006, 02:15 PM

Dizzy and I have both failed to book for Southport before Jive Addiction cut off women only bookings.

As guys can afford to be more disorganised, are there 2 or more men out there anywhere who intend to go but have not booked yet and would be prepared to share a 4-or-more-person chalet with Dizzy and me? We're very nice (well, Dizzy is nice enough for both of us).

Please PM one of us if you can help :flower:

Thanks

There was no way of doing this that won't get us two Singleton's Sofa regulars crucified by you 'orrible lot, so what the hell, I just thought I'd go for it.Of course you could take the view that the organisers are breaking the law by refusing to sell you something based on your sex.

LMC
25th-January-2006, 02:17 PM
Hardly - I wouldn't be trying to get a ticket in the first place if SP wasn't gender balanced. So please let's not have that discussion yet again.

WittyBird
25th-January-2006, 02:18 PM
So please let's not have that discussion yet again.
:yeah: *** *diary*

ducasi
25th-January-2006, 02:22 PM
I'm currently hoping to find someone in this part of the world to share with who might also provide me with a lift... :whistle:

I don't want to share a bedroom, so I'm guessing it's a maximum of three in an apartment for me...

Or maybe I'll just go in September.... :sad:

Gadget
25th-January-2006, 02:23 PM
...and I thought this was an extension to the "Are threesoms perverted?" thread :blush:

Andy McGregor
25th-January-2006, 02:25 PM
Hardly - I wouldn't be trying to get a ticket in the first place if SP wasn't gender balanced. So please let's not have that discussion yet again.I've got no problem with gender balancing. I've got 3 workshops running this weekend and balancing the sexes have proved to be very hard. Two of the workshops are pretty well balanced, but at one point the other workshop had 10 women booked and 3 on the waiting list - but just 2 men! Using serious arm twisting I've managed to get it up to 9 men with 3 days to go. The annoying thing is that I believe the men get more out of workshops than the women.

tsh
25th-January-2006, 04:34 PM
Is Micky teaching?

Sparkles
25th-January-2006, 04:38 PM
Who's Micky?
:whistle:

TheTramp
25th-January-2006, 04:40 PM
Who's Micky?
:whistle:

Dunno. But allegedly he's so fine that he blew somebodies mind.... :rolleyes:

Lynn
25th-January-2006, 04:43 PM
Who's Micky?
:whistle:Mouse? (Minnie's boyfriend). Didn't know he did MJ.

Minnie M
25th-January-2006, 04:48 PM
Mouse? (Minnie's boyfriend). Didn't know he did MJ.
My Micky is a dance god :worthy: but he can't teach dance :whistle:

You must be thinking of someone else - haven't a clue who though :whistle:

fletch
25th-January-2006, 05:05 PM
Dunno. But allegedly he's so fine that he blew somebodies mind.... :rolleyes:
Glad to hear it was only there mind:innocent:

:wink:

TheTramp
25th-January-2006, 05:05 PM
Glad to hear it was only there mind:innocent:

:wink:

Why?? :rolleyes:

Sparkles
25th-January-2006, 05:06 PM
... how to send a thread upstairs...

LMC
25th-January-2006, 05:09 PM
:mad: - please don't send this thread upstairs, Dizzy & I really want to go to Southport so we want as many people to read it as possible.

TheTramp
25th-January-2006, 05:10 PM
Sorry :blush:

fletch
25th-January-2006, 05:17 PM
Sorry :blush:

I should think so to:mad:
get back to the other thread with your pump:wink:

Missy D
25th-January-2006, 09:10 PM
...and I thought this was an extension to the "Are threesoms perverted?" thread :blush:

Me too!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shaz
25th-January-2006, 09:23 PM
Dizzy and I have both failed to book for Southport before Jive Addiction cut off women only bookings.......[/SIZE]
I reckon you will have more chance asking in a couple of months time, there are bound to be cancellations.

I am trying to persuade my boyfriend to go with me, he doesn't dance but I think the weekend might change his mind :D

spindr
26th-January-2006, 01:38 AM
The obvious question is: "What incentives are you offering?" :)

SpinDr.

Clive Long
26th-January-2006, 09:59 AM

SpinDr.
If you need to ask a question like that then you are not one of the men they need. :devil: :)

Clive

fletch
26th-January-2006, 02:30 PM
If you need to ask a question like that then you are not one of the men they need. :devil: :)

Clive
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

LMC
26th-January-2006, 03:27 PM

SpinDr.
We'll dance with you :innocent:

It's no good, even though I really don't want this thread to go upstairs, I can't resist saying that the obvious response to that question is "What position are you looking for?" (a fairly standard opening response to any negotiation :innocent: )

Clive - what kind of girls do you take us for? :really:

Groovy Dancer
26th-January-2006, 06:44 PM

Clive

so true:rolleyes: :whistle:

spindr
27th-January-2006, 01:51 AM
"What position are you looking for?" (a fairly standard opening response to any negotiation :innocent: )
Depends what openings you have available :devil: (another standard response).
SpinDr

LMC
27th-January-2006, 01:25 PM
3 (4 if you include the boot). I get to drive.

I presume you were after a carshare?

Because I know you would never be rude :innocent: