PDA

View Full Version : Being a good friend. Help!

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
25th-January-2006, 12:35 AM
Ok. I am totally skint at the mo... BUT, my friends want to go out tomorrow night. I said to my other friend that I would go to Lunch with her this week, I said I don't know about thursday because I might be going out, then the next day I said ok lets go out thursday at 12 because I didn't think I was going out on wednesday night anymore. But then my friends asked me tonight to go out, now I really want to go out but I don't really have any money, i'm suposse to be saving it.

So what do I do? I asked my friend to go out with us, but she usually has less money than me. Also I would probably be staying with Aimi who lives in Faifley and I know for a fact that I wouldn't make it back to Bishopbriggs by 12pm

I know i'm a horrible horrible person :( What do I do?!?

And before any of you say anything about my writing, I wrote it how I would talk.

Please reply ASAP thank you.

Ash x

Dreadful Scathe
25th-January-2006, 01:19 AM
do not go out on Wednesday night unless you have the option of passing GO and colecting 200 pounds - which you dont

watch a film indoors and have a nice lunch thursday :)

ducasi
25th-January-2006, 01:22 AM
You promised you'd have lunch with your friend on Thursday.

I think you should keep your promise.

Simple as that. :nice:

Piglet
25th-January-2006, 02:06 PM
Go to ceroc and forget your other friends :rofl:

Otherwise, invite everyone around to yours and they bring their own drink and food (and hopefully share some of it with you) - you don't need to spend anything! Sorted!

On second thoughts - invite them all to ceroc first and then back to yours!:flower:

CJ
25th-January-2006, 02:11 PM
Go inside.:nice:

The answer is there.:waycool:

You know the right thing to do. :flower: Just make sure you enjoy it.:hug:

Lee
25th-January-2006, 02:12 PM
Yer but no but right. I am totally skint at the mo... BUT, yer but no but, my friends want to go out tomorrow night right. I said to my other friend yer, that I would go to Lunch with her this week right, so I said I don't know about thursday yer, because I might be going out, then yer, the next day I said ok lets go out thursday at 12 because I didn't think I was going out on wednesday night anymore right. Yer but no but right, then my friends asked me tonight to go out yer, now I really want to go out but I don't really have any money, i'm suposse to be saving it for a new tracksuit right.

So, yer but no but right, what do I do? I asked my friend to go out with us yer, but she usually has less money than me. Also I would probably be staying with Aimi who lives in Faifley and I know for a fact that I wouldn't make it back to Bishopbriggs by 12pm.

And before any of you say anything about my writing, I wrote it how I would talk. :rofl: yer but no but...

Ash x

When i read this i did it in the style of Vicky Pollard, read it really fast it's so funny :rofl: :rofl: oh ok maybe in my head it does :blush:

:rofl:

Lee

philsmove
25th-January-2006, 04:42 PM
, i'm suposse to be saving it.
Ash x

:hug: You really must read the forum more often

Money is not for saving it is for spending:devil:

On: shoes dancing, shoes if there is any left over food and drink:drool: :yum:

Barry Shnikov
25th-January-2006, 08:24 PM
Ok. I am totally skint at the mo... BUT, my friends want to go out tomorrow night. I said to my other friend that I would go to Lunch with her this week, I said I don't know about thursday because I might be going out, then the next day I said ok lets go out thursday at 12 because I didn't think I was going out on wednesday night anymore. But then my friends asked me tonight to go out, now I really want to go out but I don't really have any money, i'm suposse to be saving it.

One day, you might be eternally grateful that a friend kept a promise to you. It might have already happened.

That would be my hint as to what would be the right thing to do.

Icey
25th-January-2006, 10:33 PM
:hug: You really must read the forum more often

Money is not for saving it is for spending:devil:

On: shoes dancing, shoes if there is any left over food and drink:drool: :yum:

Absolutely - it's a RND thing.

Cruella
25th-January-2006, 10:54 PM
You promised you'd have lunch with your friend on Thursday.

I think you should keep your promise.

Simple as that. :nice:
Something tells me that she may not have taken your advice Ducasi. 'Getting ready to go out' (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=196328&highlight=make-up#post196328) Unless maybe she's found a way of doing both.:rolleyes:

Piglet
26th-January-2006, 12:01 AM
Something tells me that she may not have taken your advice Ducasi. 'Getting ready to go out' (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=196328&highlight=make-up#post196328) Unless maybe she's found a way of doing both.:rolleyes:
That explains the sunglasses! She's obviously going out incognito! :rofl:

ducasi
26th-January-2006, 09:01 AM
I received a (slightly garbled :rolleyes:) text message late last night which suggests she's going for the double!

How's your head this morning Ash? :wink:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
26th-January-2006, 05:03 PM
Well excuuuuuse me Mr ducasi! but I DO NOT drink doubles! Re. my decision. I did infact do both :D just didn't go back to me mates after, home to my nice bed, and met one of my lovely best friends today :grin: And my head is fine thankyouverymuch! And what exactly was wrong with the text message I sent you? It was not garbled! It was supossed 2 b funny.

Something tells me that she may not have taken your advice Ducasi. 'Getting ready to go out' Unless maybe she's found a way of doing both. That was from the 12th of December, not last night, just wanted to clarify.

Anyway, i'll stop talking about myself, that's terrible :blush: Thanks for your help my friends :flower:

Jazz x

ducasi
26th-January-2006, 05:43 PM
By "double" I mean that you were going to do both. Perhaps I touched a nerve? ;)

Glad you had fun... :hug:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
26th-January-2006, 05:48 PM
By "double" I mean that you were going to do both. Perhaps I touched a nerve? ;)

Glad you had fun... :hug:

Yea I know, I was just havin' a wee joke, and yea it was fun. :flower: