PDA

View Full Version : Dunfermline Ceroc class?

Stubob
24th-January-2006, 03:56 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know where the Dunfermline ceroc class is held? I know that it has moved from Rosyth into Dunfermline, but don't know where. We are planning to go along tonight, if we can find it.

Thanks
Stuart

TheTramp
24th-January-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know where the Dunfermline ceroc class is held? I know that it has moved from Rosyth into Dunfermline, but don't know where. We are planning to go along tonight, if we can find it.

Try PMing Bill as I believe that he runs it.

He may not see this thread, but might have an email notification of being sent a PM...

Stubob
24th-January-2006, 04:02 PM
Hi Tramp,

Thanks for the advice, have just PM'd Bill, will await his reply.

Thanks
Stuart

TheTramp
24th-January-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi Tramp,

Thanks for the advice, have just PM'd Bill, will await his reply.

Thanks
Stuart

No worries. I assume you'll be away to send the positive rep now then! :whistle:

drathzel
24th-January-2006, 05:28 PM
No worries. I assume you'll be away to send the positive rep now then! :whistle:

David James... stop taking over the tramps body!:D

John S
24th-January-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi

I believe it's usually in the Headwell Bowling Club, Shamrock Street (off Townhill Road).

But I know that at least once recently they had to relocate to a hall in North Queensferry because the Bowling Club was booked or something. If you haven't heard from Bill or Fran you could always ring the Bowling Club on 01383 724425 to see if it's on there tonight.

(And sssshhhhhh - it's no longer being run under the "Ceroc" banner, so don't let anyone on the Forum read this.)

Bill
25th-January-2006, 02:39 PM
As John says - the class was in Dunfermline but we only had the room 3 weeks out of 4 so as from next Tuesday we are going to be based permanently at the North Queensferry Community Centre.

Hopefully Frank won't mind us mentioning it as it's quite a small and informal class (and a very friendly group of people) with around 64 members and between 35 -40 people a week. However, we do still inform the class of all local Ceroc workshops and parties and are happy to poromote any other classes held in the area.

Maybe see a few folk there???

Cheers

Bill

Piglet
25th-January-2006, 04:46 PM
Good luck with it all Bill and Fran!

This was a nice surprise to hear about - shall have to try and visit one of these days - look out in the Summer holidays! I'm already booked for Easter. :hug: :hug:

Dance Demon
25th-January-2006, 08:58 PM
Will try toget along some night if Stirling isn't on Bill..........might even bring some music with me:whistle:

Bill
26th-January-2006, 12:13 PM
Will try toget along some night if Stirling isn't on Bill..........might even bring some music with me:whistle:

That would be a delight !!:D I informed the class of your last Friday night event. When's the next one??

Dance Demon
26th-January-2006, 06:49 PM
That would be a delight !!:D I informed the class of your last Friday night event. When's the next one??

Not until Fri 10th March I'm afraid Bil:tears: .....l

killingtime
31st-January-2006, 11:25 AM
That would be a delight !!:D I informed the class of your last Friday night event

and a fab event it is :D.

Bill
15th-April-2006, 11:25 AM
The class is still running and the lovely Fran has just spent some of her easter break putting a website together so anyone who wants to know what's happening in North Queensferry can find out by going to Fifejive.co.uk

We'll have links to as many other dance sites as we can ( including Ceroc of course). Hope to see some of you on a Tuesday night soon. :grin: :cheers:

Lindsay
17th-April-2006, 09:20 PM
Nice site - good luck with the venture :cheers: