PDA

View Full Version : A Vote Of Thanks To Andy McGregor

Sinner
24th-January-2006, 02:43 PM
I would just like to offer my sincere thanks to Andy McGregor for his unceasing efforts to keep my classes in the public eye. As a result of his untiring work my classes are probably the most well publicised on the forum and my attendance levels soaring.

I've lost track of the number of people who have told me that they have come along to the classes as a direct result of the write-up Andy gives them on here - and I'm sure he'll be gratified to know that as a result I have had my professional fees raised.

Finally I would like to scotch an ugly rumour which may have been circulating: namely that Andy is in fact my mouthpiece and posting my words on here to raise my profile. I want to categorically state that Andy is posting his own views - and that unbelievable as it may at times seem, Andy McGregor is a real person.

Mikey

Dreadful Scathe
24th-January-2006, 02:47 PM
Who is Mikey ?

Anyway, I want to thank Andy McGregor for world peace and his efforts to get Marks and Spencers to stock a better variety of lingerie.

thanks Andy

killingtime
24th-January-2006, 03:00 PM
Who is Mikey ?

This thread (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4944) might help you understand what this is about.

under par
24th-January-2006, 03:06 PM
This thread (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4944) might help you understand what this is about.

DS was being ironic!

He knows exactly who Mikey is

Zebra Woman
24th-January-2006, 03:15 PM
DS was being ironic!

He knows exactly who Mikey is

:rofl:

Yeah very ironic.

I thought the irony was that 'the thread' would increase anyone's understanding of who Mikey is.

:confused:

It just makes Andy look like a person with hidden agenda IMO

killingtime
24th-January-2006, 03:30 PM
I thought the irony was that 'the thread' would increase anyone's understanding of who Mikey is.

He's not a name known to all just on a distinguished road I'm sure he'll be famous soon enough, soon enough :D.

WittyBird
24th-January-2006, 03:33 PM
He's not a name known to all just on a distinguished road I'm sure he'll be famous soon enough, soon enough :D.
:rofl: stop it I can't take anymore :really: :rofl:

fletch
24th-January-2006, 04:10 PM
my professional fees raised.

Andy is in fact my mouthpiece

Mikey

Drinks on you then:cheers:

Looks like I have been made redundant:tears:

:wink:

Andy McGregor
24th-January-2006, 06:47 PM
It just makes Andy look like a person with hidden agenda IMOI thought my agenda was pretty clear :confused:

Of course I don't know what Mikey's written in his post at the start of this thread as he's on my ignore list: I've chosen not to read his posts. In my encounters with Mikey I've found that no good comes of believing what he says or writes.

Pammy
24th-January-2006, 06:55 PM
[B]
Andy McGregor is a real person.

Fact, or is this matter is open to debate ? :wink:

ChrisA
24th-January-2006, 09:35 PM
And this is exactly the sort of incisive intellectual questioning that the forum has suffered the lack of in these recent months.

Is normality returning?

under par
24th-January-2006, 09:39 PM

Debate! debate! debate! lets all have a mass debate!:yeah: :cheers:

David Bailey
24th-January-2006, 09:44 PM
Debate! debate! debate! lets all have a mass debate!:yeah: :cheers:
Blimey, haven't you gone yet? :rolleyes:

WittyBird
24th-January-2006, 09:46 PM

Gone yet? Is Up going somewhere? :rolleyes:

under par
24th-January-2006, 09:49 PM

Gone !:confused: Gone :confused:

:D :D ................ ah! LANZAROTE ..............early Thursday morning:waycool: :waycool: :cheers: :cheers:

WittyBird
24th-January-2006, 10:03 PM
Gone !:confused: Gone :confused:

:D :D ................ ah! LANZAROTE ..............early Thursday morning:waycool: :waycool: :cheers: :cheers:

You kept that quiet UP :eek:

under par
24th-January-2006, 10:08 PM
You kept that quiet UP :eek:
Did I forget to mention about my golf trip to Lanzarote!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and then its Scarborough:D :D :waycool:

fletch
25th-January-2006, 12:31 AM

Your all safe at Scarborough, I got my money returned, i'm not going:tears:

Dreadful Scathe
25th-January-2006, 01:01 AM
Did I forget to mention about my golf trip to Lanzarote!
no worries UP we'll all mass debate without you and let you know how it goes :)

Gojive
25th-January-2006, 01:31 AM
UP, UP, and away....

Have a good trip Paul :waycool:

Andy McGregor
25th-January-2006, 01:33 AM
Your all safe at Scarborough, I got my money returned, i'm not going:tears:Did you ask for your money back or did they decide that the wardrobes wouldn't take all your fab outfits and tell you to stay away? :wink:

fletch
25th-January-2006, 08:38 AM
Did you ask for your money back or did they decide that the wardrobes wouldn't take all your fab outfits and tell you to stay away? :wink:
:tears:

Its seemed a bit strange, I had a call on my mobil asking if Gill Fletcher on the form was 'fletch' ? when I said yes the reply was 'ho right yes, sorry we are over subscribed, i'm sending you your money back' I hadn't herd of anyone getting personal calls to check who whey were first:sad: just there money back, its probably me been paranoid again.:innocent:

:flower:

Andy McGregor
25th-January-2006, 08:46 AM

Its seemed a bit strange, I had a call on my mobil asking if Gill Fletcher on the form was 'fletch' ? when I said yes the reply was 'ho right yes, sorry we are over subscribed, i'm sending you your money back' I hadn't herd of anyone getting personal calls to check who whey were first:sad: just there money back, its probably me been paranoid again.:innocent:

:flower:Maybe they've got a low doorway and had to ask you not to come for health and safety reasons :wink:

fletch
25th-January-2006, 09:09 AM
Maybe they've got a low doorway and had to ask you not to come for health and safety reasons :wink:

My health and saftey or the punters?:innocent:

Perhaps my reputation goes before me:devil:

:clap:

WittyBird
25th-January-2006, 09:13 AM
Perhaps my reputation goes before me:devil:

:clap:

Goes without saying really :rofl:

Andy McGregor
25th-January-2006, 02:17 PM

:flower:Did they say they were oversubscribed with women or just full up?

fletch
25th-January-2006, 03:28 PM
Did they say they were oversubscribed with women or just full up?
Oversubscribed with women,:sad: I did ask if I found a man could I still come:grin: I have given up on that idea:tears:

fletch
25th-January-2006, 03:31 PM
Did you ask for your money back or did they decide that the wardrobes wouldn't take all your fab outfits and tell you to stay away? :wink:

Can anyone explain why I have felt the need to go out and buy;-

3 black dresses
1 red dress
1 leopard print dress
1 brown and gold dress
5 tops
2 cardigans
and
1 pair of red shoses
Oh and a pair of Black and gold 'hot pants' When am I going to wear them?
when I carn't get anything else in the wardrobe

WittyBird
25th-January-2006, 03:35 PM
Can anyone explain why

Only explanation I can come up with is that your a WOMAN :rofl:
does that help? :rolleyes:

Chef
25th-January-2006, 03:39 PM
Can anyone explain why I have felt the need to go out and buy;-

3 black dresses
1 red dress
1 leopard print dress
1 brown and gold dress
5 tops
2 cardigans
and
1 pair of red shoses

when I carn't get anything else in the wardrobe

That's funny. I had the self same urge last night. Managed to resist it this time though.

I look forward to seeing you in those shoes though :wink:....and maybe a hat.

When a woman finds that her wardrobe is full she usually just buys another wardrobe. A bit like a woman diets when she cannot fit into her favorite pair of jeans while men diet when they cannot fit into their car.

I hope you are feeling better Fletch. Best wishes

Andy McGregor
25th-January-2006, 03:40 PM
1 pair of red shoesI think you should 'phone the Southport organisers and ask them to reconsider giving you a place as you buy shoes like a man. ONE pair of shoes to go with all those outfits - are you colour blind or did they confiscate your credit cards. The good news is that you've got a spare weekend to go shoe shopping :flower:

fletch
25th-January-2006, 04:19 PM
I look forward to seeing you in those shoes though :wink:....and maybe a hat.

Stop it! I carn't be lead astray, I bought 3 pairs:rofl:

Andy McGregor
25th-January-2006, 04:24 PM
Stop it! I can't be lead astray, I bought 3 pairs:rofl:Phew! For a moment there I thought Fletch might be going through some kind of change. Three pairs still seems a little on the low side for so many outfits. I prescribe a days shoe shopping.

fletch
25th-January-2006, 04:27 PM
I think you should 'phone the Southport organisers and ask them to reconsider giving you a place as you buy shoes like a man. ONE pair of shoes to go with all those outfits - are you colour blind or did they confiscate your credit cards. The good news is that you've got a spare weekend to go shoe shopping :flower:
Cheeky! I probably have more shoes than Clerks:eek:

fletch
25th-January-2006, 04:29 PM
Phew! For a moment there I thought Fletch might be going through some kind of change. Three pairs still seems a little on the low side for so many outfits. I prescribe a days shoe shopping.

Red shoes no knickers:eek:

Andy McGregor
25th-January-2006, 04:35 PM
Red shoes no knickers:eek:

:rofl:I'll carry your bags if you wear the red shoes :devil:

Northants Girly
25th-January-2006, 04:40 PM

:flower:Maybe all you need to do is to find a man!

email from Jiveaddiction 5 mins ago:

Jive Addiction always tries to ensure the gender balance at weekenders is good. Therefore, we’ve had to restrict female only bookings at Scarborough. This does not mean that single ladies cannot come – it just means you will need to find a gentleman who wants to come but has not yet booked. Gentlemen or mixed couples booking are still being accepted. Our sincere apologies to ladies who have not been able to book because of this.

and heres one (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=195469#post195469) :D

NG x

fletch
25th-January-2006, 04:41 PM
I'll carry your bags if you wear the red shoes :devil:
No need I had them removed last Thursday:rofl: :rofl:

TheTramp
25th-January-2006, 04:42 PM
and heres one (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=195469#post195469) :D

Poor Iain.

We'll pray for him! :rolleyes:

WittyBird
25th-January-2006, 04:43 PM
No need I had them removed last Thursday:rofl: :rofl:
Rep on way :rofl:

fletch
25th-January-2006, 04:58 PM
Maybe all you need to do is to find a man!

email from Jiveaddiction 5 mins ago:

Jive Addiction always tries to ensure the gender balance at weekenders is good. Therefore, we’ve had to restrict female only bookings at Scarborough. This does not mean that single ladies cannot come – it just means you will need to find a gentleman who wants to come but has not yet booked. Gentlemen or mixed couples booking are still being accepted. Our sincere apologies to ladies who have not been able to book because of this.

NG x

This looks like a wind up:rolleyes:

I'll give it a go :devil:

don't you lot PM him to warn him off:wink: :innocent:

TheTramp
25th-January-2006, 04:59 PM

Nope. We'll just stick to praying for him!! :rolleyes:

WittyBird
25th-January-2006, 05:03 PM
Nah will just call him it's instant then :rofl:

TiggsTours
30th-January-2006, 11:18 AM
I thought my agenda was pretty clear :confused:
Oh yes, completely clear!

Of course I don't know what Mikey's written in his post at the start of this thread as he's on my ignore list: I've chosen not to read his posts.
Ah well, let me help you out there:

I would just like to offer my sincere thanks to Andy McGregor for his unceasing efforts to keep my classes in the public eye. As a result of his untiring work my classes are probably the most well publicised on the forum and my attendance levels soaring.

I've lost track of the number of people who have told me that they have come along to the classes as a direct result of the write-up Andy gives them on here - and I'm sure he'll be gratified to know that as a result I have had my professional fees raised.

Finally I would like to scotch an ugly rumour which may have been circulating: namely that Andy is in fact my mouthpiece and posting my words on here to raise my profile. I want to categorically state that Andy is posting his own views - and that unbelievable as it may at times seem, Andy McGregor is a real person.

Mikey
Well done Mikey for an excellent come back! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Dreadful Scathe
30th-January-2006, 12:37 PM
Looked like normal sarcasm to me! Seems you've got a bout of the smiley disease :)

Andy McGregor
1st-February-2006, 02:35 AM
Well done Mikey for an excellent come back! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:And, one wonders, what have I done to TiggsTours to make me worthy of her wrath. What I did was say that she was wrong when she made fun of another woman's dancing in a dance competition. That woman was slim, attractive, sexy and a fabulous dresser with great taste in shoes. And TiggsTours decided to take against her - I thought that TiggsTours was wrong and this other woman was fab, and said so - what else would a gentleman do?

So, what else have I done to TiggsTours? - nothing as far as I'm aware. Maybe she got out of bed the wrong side this morning :flower:

TiggsTours
1st-February-2006, 10:24 AM
And, one wonders, what have I done to TiggsTours to make me worthy of her wrath. What I did was say that she was wrong when she made fun of another woman's dancing in a dance competition. That woman was slim, attractive, sexy and a fabulous dresser with great taste in shoes. And TiggsTours decided to take against her - I thought that TiggsTours was wrong and this other woman was fab, and said so - what else would a gentleman do?

So, what else have I done to TiggsTours? - nothing as far as I'm aware. Maybe she got out of bed the wrong side this morning :flower:
You know full well, bringing the same subject up time and time again in other threads, making sure it is always fully in everybody's view, even after a full and sincere apology was offered. Oh my, does this all sound vaguely familiar to anyone?

killingtime
1st-February-2006, 11:20 AM
And once again I bring out:

http://static.flickr.com/24/64209731_136cdb94df_o.jpg (http://flickr.com/photos/killingtime/64209731/)

Anyone for popcorn?

WittyBird
1st-February-2006, 11:22 AM
Anyone for popcorn?

Mmmm yes please, lets sit back and enjoy the entertainment :rofl:

Andy McGregor
1st-February-2006, 11:36 AM
Mmmm yes please, lets sit back and enjoy the entertainment :rofl:Sorry folks, show's cancelled (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7619&page=3).

killingtime
1st-February-2006, 11:42 AM
Sorry folks, show's cancelled (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7619&page=3).

:sad: :tears:

stewart38
1st-February-2006, 11:52 AM
Sorry folks, show's cancelled (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7619&page=3).

Do you know how far ive travel to get here ??

Now lets run the show :yeah:

Dreadful Scathe
1st-February-2006, 12:23 PM
Do you know how far ive travel to get here ??

Now lets run the show :yeah:
YES!!!! bring on the dancing smurfs!!!!

Andy McGregor
1st-February-2006, 12:25 PM
YES!!!! bring on the dancing smurfs!!!!;oxymoronalertsmiley:

It's a well known fact that smurfs can only pretend they're dancing. They can't actually dance at all, just produce a simulacrum of dancing :wink:

DangerousCurves
1st-February-2006, 12:54 PM
Never mind folks... seems like the curtains always come down when the prima donna runs out of lines..... :wink:

Andy McGregor
1st-February-2006, 01:11 PM
Never mind folks... seems like the curtains always come down when the prima donna runs out of lines..... :wink:I have plenty of lines left. I've just decided that I won't use them to further this very boring and dull argument. It seems that DC doesn't feel the same ...

p.s. No matter what the response by DC to this, I will not respond. She's welcome to the "last word". And I'm sure it'll be brilliant :clap:

stewart38
1st-February-2006, 01:15 PM
p.s. No matter what the response by DC to this, I will not respond. She's welcome to the "last word". And I'm sure it'll be brilliant :clap:

Brilliant :yeah:

WittyBird
1st-February-2006, 01:16 PM
Brilliant :yeah:

Stop it. Your too funny today :rofl:

Andy McGregor
1st-February-2006, 01:22 PM
Brilliant :yeah::rofl:

senorita
1st-February-2006, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=Dreadful Scathe]Who is Mikey ?

Where have you been?? :rofl: