PDA

View Full Version : One Last Lush....

KatieR
23rd-January-2006, 01:15 PM
Well, tonight is my last Monday Lush for quite some time (but not forever tho..)

I would dearly love to see as many faces as possible, so that I can say Au Revoir to you all, and hopefully have some fabulous dances.

It has been an honour and a privelige.. :worthy:

KatieR

Dizzy
23rd-January-2006, 01:29 PM
I'll be there Katie. Wouldn't miss it for the world!! :hug: :clap:

azande
23rd-January-2006, 01:31 PM
Wish I could be there! Hope you have a fantastic night.

TheTramp
23rd-January-2006, 01:36 PM
Wish I could be there! Hope you have a fantastic night.

:yeah:

See you in Adelaide in the summer. Well, winter. You know what I mean! :flower:

Sheepman
23rd-January-2006, 02:19 PM
Well, tonight is my last Monday Lush for quite some time (but not forever tho..) Maybe my last one for a while too (well possibly not quite as long as you! :whistle: ) May I have a dance, please?

Greg

TheTramp
23rd-January-2006, 02:22 PM
Maybe my last one for a while too
Yeah. Just no point going if Katie isn't there!

Zebra Woman
23rd-January-2006, 02:35 PM
I'll be there Katie:hug:

...and I'm also bringing Cruella, NorthantsGirly, and her fiance Matt.

See you there

I will be wearing my sparkly shoes in your honour

Alison x

KatieR
23rd-January-2006, 02:36 PM
Yeah. Just no point going if Katie isn't there!

:yeah:

Of course you can have a dance or maybe even a few, Sheepy. :D

Spice 'n' Easy
23rd-January-2006, 02:37 PM
I'll be there too. Save me a dance :flower:

KatieR
23rd-January-2006, 02:37 PM

See you there

Alison x

It will be great to see everyone! Looks like its shaping up to be a really fun night!

KatieR
23rd-January-2006, 02:41 PM
I'll be there too. Save me a dance :flower:

Most definately!!

Northants Girly
23rd-January-2006, 02:42 PM

See you there

Alison xOh, is this the same as Jango then? :confused: duh

While your making your last one Katie I'll be making my first! :clap:

Can't wait :D

Minnie M
23rd-January-2006, 02:46 PM
Maybe my last one for a while too (well possibly not quite as long as you! :whistle: ).....Greg
:tears: where are you going Greg :confused: :sad: :tears:

Sheepman
23rd-January-2006, 03:02 PM
:tears: where are you going Greg :confused: :sad: :tears: Not going, (except for a week), just Monday nights maybe my only practice night for the next few weeks.
I just hope my sacrifice is appreciated!

Greg

Lory
23rd-January-2006, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry I can't make it Katie :( but I'll be thinking of you and all the others... have fun! :flower: :hug:

Paul F
23rd-January-2006, 03:18 PM
I cant make it either I dont think :sad:

Hope its a brilliant night :hug:

KatieR
23rd-January-2006, 04:29 PM
I cant make it either I dont think :sad:

Hope its a brilliant night :hug:

Perhaps I might see you at the TJive on the 29th if Im all packed and ready I might still make it.

Paul F
23rd-January-2006, 04:41 PM
Perhaps I might see you at the TJive on the 29th if Im all packed and ready I might still make it.

I doubt I will be able to make it then either. Got loads on this weekend.
:tears: :tears: :tears:

Tonight is not set in stone though. Will try my best to get there but I may need to drive to Kent tonight. :rolleyes:

Sounds like its going to be a big night :cheers:

Msfab
23rd-January-2006, 05:20 PM
The jango 5 (minus the little dog) plan to be at Kent house to enjoy a few dances with you tonight!

Are you planning on singing us a little 'Au Revoir to you all' tune to keep us going while youre gone?:rolleyes:

Sparkles
23rd-January-2006, 05:25 PM
Are you planning on singing us a little 'Au Revoir to you all' tune to keep us going while youre gone?:rolleyes:
The tune is all lined up and ready to go - although it's a male & female duet so we may need to enlist a gentleman to help Katie out with the singing - any takers?

S. xx

Msfab
23rd-January-2006, 05:28 PM
The tune is all lined up and ready to go - although it's a male & female duet so we may need to enlist a gentleman to help Katie out with the singing - any takers?

S. xx

Oh and please say there will be cake as well Sparkles :worthy:

Little Monkey
24th-January-2006, 12:37 AM
Wish I could have been there tonight! Been stuck at home teaching two private Norwegian classes instead, oh joy.... Oh, and the minor inconvenience that I'm in Dundee, not in London, makes it slightly hard to just pop around for the last hour of dancing...

Hope you had a good last Monday Lush!:hug:

BTW - thought it was now called 'Monkey Lush'.....:whistle:

KatieR
24th-January-2006, 10:23 AM

S. xx

I thought Dr Funk and Professor Lush did a bang up job!! *thanks Div!!*

I had such a great night, special thanks to Sparkles who gave me the courage to stand up in front of a bunch of people and sing... (sorry bout that..!! :na: )

Sparkles
24th-January-2006, 10:24 AM
Oh and please say there will be cake as well Sparkles :worthy:
Sorry about the lack of cakes, but rest assured there will be cake a-plenty on Sunday at the T-jive. :cheers:

Rhythm King
24th-January-2006, 11:56 AM
I thought Dr Funk and Professor Lush did a bang up job!! *thanks Div!!*

I had such a great night, special thanks to Sparkles who gave me the courage to stand up in front of a bunch of people and sing... (sorry bout that..!! :na: )

I'm really sorry I couldn't be there :blush: :tears: It would've been worth just to see you perform!

T-Jive - think T-Jive...

Northants Girly
24th-January-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm really sorry I couldn't be there :blush: :tears: It would've been worth just to see you perform!

T-Jive - think T-Jive...Shame you missed it RK cos we could have done with some more men :(

Apart from that I had a great first Lush eve and I had some fab dances

Really enjoyed Amir's lesson too

Katie sang a great farewell song :clap:
accompanied by the dancing teddies :rofl: (thanks to Divi)

Sheepman
24th-January-2006, 03:05 PM
Sorry about the lack of cakes, but rest assured there will be cake a-plenty on Sunday at the T-jive. :cheers: :humph: :tears:

KatieR
24th-January-2006, 03:11 PM
I dont suppose someone who took pictures of my choral debut could perhaps post one or two of them?

TheTramp
24th-January-2006, 03:26 PM
I dont suppose someone who took pictures of my choral debut could perhaps post one or two of them?

How about the MP3 recording of the track too?? :rolleyes:

Sheepman
24th-January-2006, 03:47 PM
Katie sang a great farewell song :clap:
accompanied by the dancing teddies :rofl: Sorry, you'd need a video clip to see them dancing...

Cruella
24th-January-2006, 05:24 PM
How about the MP3 recording of the track too?? :rolleyes:
It would be worth it. Katie had a very good singing voice. :worthy: It was a poor night for numbers especially men. But the dances i had were great and it was really nice to have Amir teach the lesson. Went there to say goodbye to Katie :tears: But at the end of the night realised we would actually be seeing her again on thursday at Harrow (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7455&highlight=kodak) and on sunday at the TJive. :clap:

Minnie M
24th-January-2006, 05:29 PM
I'm confused :confused:

I thought the 'goodbye' cake and 'goodbye' last dance at the Funky Lush Tea dance about 3 weeks ago was the last night :confused:

Msfab
24th-January-2006, 05:52 PM
It was a poor night for numbers especially men. But the dances i had were great and it was really nice to have Amir teach the lesson.

I hadnt noticed the lack of men when I was dancing with you Cruella :rolleyes: