View Full Version : WittyBird - London or Scotland

thewacko
22nd-January-2006, 10:17 AM
:sick: So should the WittyBird move to Scotland
that frozen wasteland north of the Hadrian Wall
or should she stay in London
the Capital of the World and almost frozen wastland South of the Watford Gap

Now there is a serious topic for discussion
who should keep this valuable Trophy which is much more valuable than any Ceroc Championship Trophy
Should it be the Kilt wearing Caber Tossers or the Lardy Dar Sasanaks

over to you Forumites

LMC
22nd-January-2006, 11:53 AM
The story of the little boy who cried "Wolf" is springing to mind.

Like smut, wind-ups get old real soon if they are constant.

thewacko
22nd-January-2006, 12:00 PM
The story of the little boy who cried "Wolf" is springing to mind.

Like smut, wind-ups get old real soon if they are constant.
:eek:

yeah ok but wether she bl**dy moves or not is not the question

the question is would you rather her be down here or up there?

although to you it probably makes no difference as you can be nasty to her on the forum no matter where she resides:mad:

Tazmanian Devil
22nd-January-2006, 12:17 PM

who should keep this valuable Trophy which is much more valuable than any Ceroc Championship Trophy

over to you Forumites
Stay Stay Stay we love you
:kiss: :hug:

WittyBird
22nd-January-2006, 12:20 PM
*** :rofl: it was an off the wall comment :whistle:

LMC
22nd-January-2006, 12:28 PM
OMG thewacko, you were being ***SERIOUS*** ? :what: :eek:

I thought this was yet another windup :rolleyes:

thewacko
22nd-January-2006, 02:22 PM
OMG thewacko, you were being ***SERIOUS*** ? :what: :eek:

I thought this was yet another windup :rolleyes:

Well there may be those of us who would be glad of WB moving up to Scotland:whistle:

thewacko
22nd-January-2006, 02:28 PM
*** :rofl: it was an off the wall comment :whistle:
oy get out of here and get yer own thread

:eek: I suppose this is your thread:what:

The point I am trying to make thewacko tries to put on his thinking serious head on for a small moment in time wether WittyBird is even contemplate moving to the far reaches of the Outer Hebridese or wether she is making off the wall comments, or just threatening the poor defenseless scots is:

Do Any of you Forumites out there think she may be worth fighting over
Could this become another War of the Roses WB being an English Rose or am I just wasting my time:what:

fletch
22nd-January-2006, 06:46 PM
Like WB I have never been to 'Bonnie Scotland':tears: but i'm sure its lovely, :flower: WB is the type of person who would fit in anywhere,:worthy: but i'm not sure of her reasons for thinking about going, work? better life style for her and her daughter maybe?:confused:

One think is for sure if she dosen't do it she will neaver know,:what: if it didn't work, her family are is in the 'big smoke' she could always come back.:clap: :hug:

Gadget
23rd-January-2006, 12:36 AM
We do offer a "try before you buy" option :wink:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
23rd-January-2006, 01:17 AM
No offence, but I think i'd need to see London for myself to decide wether or not it's good or not. But I don't really see the big deal that people make about it, I suposse the shoppings good mind, but i'm no in a rush to see it or nufin', just another city.

*hides behind chair*

I know that most people have an obsession with quoting on this forum, so go on, quote me :whistle:

ToeTrampler
23rd-January-2006, 10:21 AM
so go on, quote me :whistle:
There you go :)

senorita
23rd-January-2006, 12:12 PM

over to you Forumites

Well I would want WB to stay as I'll miss her smiley face. BUT if she was going to Scotland I'm carrying her bags!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie
23rd-January-2006, 02:29 PM
No offence, but I think i'd need to see London for myself to decide wether or not it's good or not. But I don't really see the big deal that people make about it, I suposse the shoppings good mind, but i'm no in a rush to see it or nufin', just another city.

Throw-away comments like this annoy me. Quite rightly, you state that you need to see London in order to form an opinion but in the next sentence you contradict yourself.

Okay, I may seem a little touchy :rolleyes:, but I visited Parliament Square today; I haven't been in that area of London for a while and I got a buzz from admiring the architecture, and walking along the embankment. The shopping is good, but there's far more to see.

I'd like to visit Scotland some day too. :)

Barry Shnikov
23rd-January-2006, 03:43 PM
'Dancing is silent poetry' - Simonides (556-468bc)

It's obvious there was no Ceroc in 5th century BC Greece.

Or if there was, Simonides didn't see any...

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
23rd-January-2006, 03:53 PM
There you go :)

Thank you :D

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
23rd-January-2006, 03:53 PM
Throw-away comments like this annoy me. Quite rightly, you state that you need to see London in order to form an opinion but in the next sentence you contradict yourself.

Okay, I may seem a little touchy :rolleyes:, but I visited Parliament Square today; I haven't been in that area of London for a while and I got a buzz from admiring the architecture, and walking along the embankment. The shopping is good, but there's far more to see.

I'd like to visit Scotland some day too. :)

Yes well, I didn't mean to contradict myself, I know what I mean maybe it just came out wrong! :rofl: Visit Scotland? you should. Oooo come up and visit me, my mum makes the best gravy.

senorita
23rd-January-2006, 04:03 PM
Oooo come up and visit me, my mum makes the best gravy.

I'm on my way..:D
Do you need some Turkey??....I know someone that has a ship load! lol

David Bailey
23rd-January-2006, 04:03 PM
Doesn't annoy me - there's too many people in London anyway :innocent:

Seriously, London's a nice city, but there are lots of nice cities around the world. I think the main difference is between country / city life, that's where you see the real cultural differences in the modern world, IMO.

Besides, this thread's a dumb title - unless you count Hemel as London.
But then, if the thread had been "Hemel or Scotland", there probably wouldn't be much debate about the choice :na:

Katie
23rd-January-2006, 04:35 PM
'Dancing is silent poetry' - Simonides (556-468bc)

It's obvious there was no Ceroc in 5th century BC Greece.

Or if there was, Simonides didn't see any...

Quite right! :clap:

I dance, I don't Ceroc. :na: :wink:

Katie
23rd-January-2006, 04:42 PM
Visit Scotland? you should. Oooo come up and visit me, my mum makes the best gravy.

Thankyou. I must admit those up north make the best gravy. :clap: The best i've sampled is home-made yorkshire pudding with home-made gravy in Yorkshire...mmm...delicious :drool:

TheTramp
23rd-January-2006, 04:52 PM
Oooo come up and visit me, my mum makes the best gravy.

Well. She might make the 2nd best gravy anyhow..... :whistle:

Tazmanian Devil
23rd-January-2006, 08:08 PM
Shopping :confused: Who has time for shopping :confused:
Monday - Work, Home, shower, dancing
Tuesday - As above
Wednesday - As above
Thursday - As above
Friday - As above
Saturday - Sleep, housework, Shower Dancing
Sunday - Up, Shower. Dancing
Think I might need some help with my ocd

thewacko
23rd-January-2006, 11:04 PM
Besides, this thread's a dumb title - unless you count Hemel as London.
But then, if the thread had been "Hemel or Scotland", there probably wouldn't be much debate about the choice :na:
If I had thought on I would have called it "War of the Rose" as I consider WB to be an English Rose, but hey nobodies perfect - especially me:(

ducasi
23rd-January-2006, 11:42 PM
If I had thought on I would have called it "War of the Rose" as I consider WB to be an English Rose, but hey nobodies perfect - especially me:(
Strange that you would have chosen the name of an English civil war which had very little to do with Scotland to characterise a metaphorical "battle" between England and Scotland.

thewacko
23rd-January-2006, 11:45 PM
Strange that you would have chosen the name of an English civil war which had very little to do with Scotland to characterise a metaphorical "battle" between England and Scotland.
Ah but I am a Yorkshireman, and so I look to things close to my heart . . .

. . . and having met WittyBird how could I resist:flower: :flower: :flower:

Lynn
24th-January-2006, 01:32 PM
Shopping :confused: Who has time for shopping :confused:
Monday - Work, Home, shower, dancing
Tuesday - As above
Wednesday - As above
Thursday - As above
Friday - As above
Sunday - Up, Shower. Dancing
Think I might need some help with my ocdSounds more like ODD!

Barry Shnikov
24th-January-2006, 02:05 PM
Think I might need some help with my ocd
I like it that you save the Shower Dancing for Saturday. Just too dangerous on the other days of the week?
Also, it occurs to me that you're doing far too much housework if you do it every Saturday. Most men manage to restrict it to 'every 31st March'. So you could go shopping then.
There is no charge for this life-changing suggestion.

WittyBird
24th-January-2006, 02:08 PM
Most men manage to restrict it to 'every 31st March'. .
Nah you got your dates wrong, everyone knows that men put off doing anything at all until the 30th February and then thats the only day they are nice and helpful :innocent:

Barry Shnikov
24th-January-2006, 02:11 PM
Nah you got your dates wrong, everyone knows that men put off doing anything at all until the 30th February and then thats the only day they are nice and helpful :innocent:
It's a deal.
Hey guys, who wants to sign up? "FEB 30th IS BE NICE TO WITTY DAY".

WittyBird
24th-January-2006, 02:14 PM
It's a deal.
Hey guys, who wants to sign up? "FEB 30th IS BE NICE TO WITTY DAY".
Good plan and the 32nd day of the 13th month could be ' Be nice to Barry day' do you realise you have got the greatest initials BS isnt that what you generally speak?