PDA

View Full Version : Sat 28th Jan. Hammersmith or Chiswick

Cruella
21st-January-2006, 04:33 AM
Decisions, Decisions, which one to do!!

Trousers
21st-January-2006, 12:29 PM
I notice there is something on in Daventry that Staurday - with a band.

Further investigation shows this group to be hitting the Rodber suite at the Northampton Saints venue with a band as well.

Both of these venues are used by Ceroc Central and more acurately Emma (Baby) Pettit - ermmmm anyone else think this smacks of poaching. Whats going on?

Who was that masked man? Anyone got the gen?

I know we dancers (we forumites in particular) are all tarts and will go to the venues where we hope the best dances will be available regardless of franchise or company but to piggyback onto someone elses venue its plain rude init?

Not strictly on your thread line here Cruella I know - Sorry :flower:

spindr
21st-January-2006, 01:27 PM
Not strictly on your thread line here Cruella I know - Sorry :flower:
Oh, did you mean this thread? (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7461)
SpinDr

Cruella
21st-January-2006, 02:08 PM
Oh, did you mean this thread? (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7461)
SpinDr
Nice link. :cheers:
By the way how do you do these links?

LMC
21st-January-2006, 02:19 PM
See here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=185441&postcount=4676) :D

(anything goes on SS :rolleyes: )

EDIT: the link button is the little world with chain links

fletch
21st-January-2006, 02:19 PM
I notice there is something on in Daventry that Staurday - with a band.

I think its motown:clap: :clap: :clap:

I will be there, even if I carn't dance, I will dance around my handbag:eek:

That will confuse every one:confused:
:rofl:

Trousers
21st-January-2006, 03:17 PM
I think its motown:clap: :clap: :clap:

I will be there, even if I carn't dance, I will dance around my handbag:eek:

That will confuse every one:confused:
:rofl:
It'll be like the Tower Ballroom - Handbags at Dawn!

stewart38
21st-January-2006, 03:29 PM
Is Bromley on ??

Cruella
21st-January-2006, 07:53 PM
Is Bromley on ??
Is Bromley on what?

fletch
21st-January-2006, 07:57 PM
It'll be like the Tower Ballroom - Handbags at Dawn!

You can allways lend my spangly pink one again:wink: :rofl:

WittyBird
21st-January-2006, 08:30 PM
Is Bromley on ??

Don't you mean is Bromley up it's own Ar$e:whistle:

fletch
21st-January-2006, 09:43 PM
Don't you mean is Bromley up it's own Ar$e:whistle:
We should go togetcher and Kick Ar$e:rolleyes:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

WittyBird
21st-January-2006, 09:44 PM
We should go togetcher and Kick Ar$e:rolleyes:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Absolutely - when your up to it, infact we should take others with us who would love to do the same :waycool:

fletch
21st-January-2006, 09:52 PM
Absolutely - when your up to it, infact we should take others with us who would love to do the same :waycool:

ooooooo lets hope they refuse:angry: I love a challenge:devil:

DavidB
21st-January-2006, 11:10 PM
Both of these venues are used by Ceroc Central and more acurately Emma (Baby) Pettit - ermmmm anyone else think this smacks of poaching. Whats going on?

I know we dancers (we forumites in particular) are all tarts and will go to the venues where we hope the best dances will be available regardless of franchise or company but to piggyback onto someone elses venue its plain rude init?Sorry - I don't see a problem with this at all.

A venue is a venue. Anyone can hire it. If you want exclusive access to a venue then you buy your own

David Bailey
21st-January-2006, 11:40 PM
Sorry - I don't see a problem with this at all.

A venue is a venue. Anyone can hire it. If you want exclusive access to a venue then you buy your own
I agree totally.

And as for the fuss that some people kick up about other organisations "daring" to use "their" place... :rolleyes:

OK, if you were deliberately poaching customers deliberately - carpark flyers, negative advertising, that sort of thing - that's maybe a bit different.

But as customers, we want competition, it'll give us better quality events. And if two organisations use the same excellent venue, so much the better, we can do easier comparisons as to quality.

Missy D
22nd-January-2006, 12:25 PM
I cant make up my mind!

Hammersmith is on sometimes twice and month and Chiswick blues thingy is on once a year.

I heard lots of teachers might be a Hammersmith but there is a seperate blues room in Chiswick.

I love both of these events aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Maybe its possible to do both.

Cruella
22nd-January-2006, 12:48 PM
I love both of these events aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Maybe its possible to do both.
Must admit i'm thinking of doing this, going to Chiswick til about 10.30 then over to Hammersmith for the last couple of hours.

SilverFox
22nd-January-2006, 05:12 PM
Must admit i'm thinking of doing this, going to Chiswick til about 10.30 then over to Hammersmith for the last couple of hours.Exactly what I'm thinking of doing. It's good to have the best of both worlds.

Naturally I'll have to keep an eye on the time.:whistle:

senorita
23rd-January-2006, 11:55 AM
Naturally I'll have to keep an eye on the time.:whistle:

Is that where your eye will be!? :D :whistle:

jivecat
23rd-January-2006, 04:19 PM
I'd love to go to the Chiswick event but don't think I can hack the long drive and finding somewhere to park. And the shower problem. I guess it would be easier to park if I just went for the evening, though?

jivecat
23rd-January-2006, 04:26 PM

Who was that masked man? Anyone got the gen?

It's being organised by someone called Chris Munday. He likes dancing to live music and wants to do more of it. As far as I'm concerned anyone who can put on MJ events in the Midlands that provide a respite from the average Ceroc music diet would get my vote. It's time Phil Roberts got a run for his money - he employs one or two truly shocking DJs. There's just no excuse, IMO.

Zebra Woman
23rd-January-2006, 05:26 PM
It's being organised by someone called Chris Munday. He likes dancing to live music and wants to do more of it. As far as I'm concerned anyone who can put on MJ events in the Midlands that provide a respite from the average Ceroc music diet would get my vote. It's time Phil Roberts got a run for his money - he employs one or two truly shocking DJs. There's just no excuse, IMO.

Just one or two? :whistle:

ZW:devil:

fletch
23rd-January-2006, 06:55 PM
Hi I have just spoken to Chris Munday, if you want to go you will be able to get tickets on the door but you will need to reserve them first by calling him on 07930 672387

:flower:

jivecat
23rd-January-2006, 09:16 PM
Just one or two? :whistle:

ZW:devil:

I was trying to be polite, for some reason which now escapes me.:confused:

Northants Girly
24th-January-2006, 12:54 PM
I'd love to go to the Chiswick event but don't think I can hack the long drive and finding somewhere to park. And the shower problem. I guess it would be easier to park if I just went for the evening, though?The Jump n Jive website (http://www.jumpnjive.co.uk/) has some info about parking around Chiswick Town Hall. Dosn't look too bad.:)
Follow the Swingin the Blues link on left of page.

jivecat
24th-January-2006, 01:28 PM
The Jump n Jive website (http://www.jumpnjive.co.uk/) has some info about parking around Chiswick Town Hall. Dosn't look too bad.:)
Follow the Swingin the Blues link on left of page.

Thanks, NG, it doesn't look too bad. But what about the shower? Dither, dither......

Northants Girly
24th-January-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks, NG, it doesn't look too bad. But what about the shower? Dither, dither......Well Matt reckons there won't be time inbetween the workshop and the freestyle to go back to where we are staying (in Stoke-Newington)
And I really fancy the idea of getting together with folk for food. :yum:
So I'm just gonna take spare clean clothes and a packet of deoderant-wipes . . . and deoderant/perfume of course :D

Zebra Woman
24th-January-2006, 01:52 PM
I did the workshop a few years ago. I managed to park really close (Town Hall Ave) but had to keep running outside every 2 hours to top up the parking meter (as did many others), I would recommend following Nigel's advice and finding the free spaces.

I had located a leisure centre a mile or so to the west but decided to retain my close parking space (which was free in the evening). I ended up a having a flannel wash in the Ladies room ( :edit: ) in a local bar and that worked fine.

Well, no-one complained.

Have a great day NG, See you in the evening. I'm doing total Chiswick Blues :clap: .

ZW

Cruella
24th-January-2006, 01:57 PM
I ended up a having a flannel wash in one of the local bars and that worked fine.

ZW
Didn't the punters in the bar complain about you stripping off in front of them.
But there again, i don't suppose they would!! :wink:

senorita
24th-January-2006, 03:48 PM
I'm doing total Chiswick Blues :clap: .

ZW

Dont forget to wear waterproof mascara and the rest....you havent forgetten 2004 have you?? :rofl: :devil:

Northants Girly
24th-January-2006, 03:55 PM
Dont forget to wear waterproof mascara and the rest....you havent forgetten 2004 have you?? :rofl: :devil:Please spill the beans and tell us what happend!

Do I need to take a towel? :rolleyes:

or flipflops?? :eek:

Zebra Woman
24th-January-2006, 04:20 PM
Dont forget to wear waterproof mascara and the rest....you havent forgetten 2004 have you?? :rofl: :devil:

How could I forget. :drool:

By the way, my mascara was waterproof!

Please spill the beans and tell us what happend!

Do I need to take a towel?

or flipflops??

I have no idea about you Linda, but yes I will be taking a towel, several changes of clothes and no mascara (thanks for reminding me Senorita).

Flip flops? Now there's a thought, Chef will be at Chiswick and he likes his partners to dance in flip flops doesn't he? :whistle:

Northants Girly
24th-January-2006, 04:26 PM
I will be taking a towel, several changes of clothes and no mascara (thanks for reminding me Senorita).

Flip flops? Now there's a thought, Chef will be at Chiswick and he likes his partners to dance in flip flops doesn't he? :whistle:I'm beginning to get the picture :wink: (thanks for the PM Senorita)

stewart38
25th-January-2006, 11:36 AM
Its all square as we go in at half time (wednesday)

God the pressure who is going to win :what:

David Bailey
25th-January-2006, 12:22 PM
Us no-shows are in the lead now :)

Chef
25th-January-2006, 12:40 PM
Flip flops? Now there's a thought, Chef will be at Chiswick and he likes his partners to dance in flip flops doesn't he? :whistle:

Thanks for the warning. I must go and get a tube of building adhesive called "no more nails" so that I can stick your flip flops to the floor - the only way to truly recreate that Hipsters flip flop moment. :whistle:

I am looking forward to the Chiswick blues event. It is such a pity that it is only once a year. I love dancing blues but don't get the opportunity to do it enough to feel confident with it. A monthly blues event would be great for me.

The only downside of the Chiswick event is that the workshop is sold out and very crowded and then in the evening they sell even more evening tickets and ther is no room to do anything other than sway about in close hold position.

As least this year should be a bit more comfortable for us. Dawn and I have got a hotel room to get a shower and some rest btween the workshops and evening event and somewhere so that we don't have a huge drive home at the end of a long day. We used to have to grab a shower at the nearby Fountains lesiure centre and then hang around in an eatery until the eveing event started.

See you all there.

Clive Long
25th-January-2006, 02:44 PM
<< snip >>
I had located a leisure centre a mile or so to the west but decided to retain my close parking space (which was free in the evening). I ended up a having a flannel wash in the Ladies room ( :edit: ) in a local bar and that worked fine.

ZW
That's probably the method I will use too since Fountains Leisure say the last ticket they sell for entry on a Saturday is 5pm - and that is the time the Blues workshop is scheduled to end. My feeling is leaving the Town Hall, moving car, getting to Fountains would be a 30mins effort. So the Zebra method for me.

Clive

Lynn
25th-January-2006, 02:51 PM
So the Zebra method for me.They might not let you into the ladies room Clive. :rolleyes:

Clive Long
25th-January-2006, 03:26 PM
They might not let you into the ladies room Clive. :rolleyes:
Dang and tarnation !

Zebra Woman
25th-January-2006, 05:56 PM
They might not let you into the ladies room Clive. :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Better wear that red dress Clive :wink:

Swinging bee
25th-January-2006, 08:58 PM
Decisions, Decisions, which one to do!!
I'll be Djing in the Swing & Blues Room at JAG Jive's Freestyle in Bookham whilst John Miller DJ's in the main hall.
If you want to come along, bookings are flooding in, so don't leave it too late to experience this mini Camber.
See you there for a great night! John F. :clap:

Minnie M
25th-January-2006, 09:28 PM
I'll be Djing in the Swing & Blues Room at JAG Jive's Freestyle in Bookham whilst John Miller DJ's in the main hall.
If you want to come along, bookings are flooding in, so don't leave it too late to experience this mini Camber.
See you there for a great night! John F. :clap:
:yeah: :worthy: :yeah:
I'm hoping to be there John .... I lurv your choons :worthy:

DavidB
26th-January-2006, 01:20 AM
I'm down as a no-show, but won't find out until Friday if I can dance at all for the next few weeks.

If I can then I might go to Hammersmith. I usually don't like it there, but had a really good night a couple of years ago after a teachers update.

But the main reason would be to get another dance with Lisa (or at least join the queue)

Rhythm King
27th-January-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm down as a no-show, ~snip~
If I can then I might go to Hammersmith. ~snip~
But the main reason would be to get another dance with Lisa (or at least join the queue)
:yeah: :yum:

ChrisA
27th-January-2006, 07:38 PM
No prizes for guessing who's going to be the tiredest bunny with the achingest feet by the end of the night.

Tazmanian Devil
29th-January-2006, 12:32 PM
Hammersmith
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Absolutely fantasic night. Fab music played by Erick :worthy: :worthy: I would expect nothing less from him mind. :worthy: :worthy:
It was lovely to meet and dance with Stuart38, Barry Shnikov :drool: :drool: :drool:
Also lovely to meet Lisa and Senorita although we didn't dance :sad: Will catch you next time.
Thank you for the fab dances Groovy dancer :drool:, Gi:drool: ESG:drool: , Rhythum King :drool: WB:drool: Wicked blue :drool: and everyone else toooo many to mention brain hurts just thinking of all the fantasic dances had. :kiss: :hug:

WittyBird
29th-January-2006, 12:38 PM
Hammersmith
Absolutely fantasic night.

:yeah: Wasn't as crowded as I thought it was going to be :grin:
My feet hurt soooooooo much :rofl: And another full day and night of dancing today :D. Nice to meet Lisa finally :flower: I noticed Adam fulfilled his promise and kept you busy :rofl:

Tazmanian Devil
29th-January-2006, 12:42 PM
:yeah: Wasn't as crowded as I thought it was going to be :grin:
My feet hurt soooooooo much :rofl: And another full day and night of dancing today :D.
I am jealous no dancing for me today :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

WittyBird
29th-January-2006, 12:44 PM
I am jealous no dancing for me today :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Tell you what you come down and taxi for a beginners workshop and I will sit on my fat ass all day :wink: BTW you need to be there for 1pm :rofl:

Tazmanian Devil
29th-January-2006, 12:57 PM
I will sit on my fat ass all day :wink:
Who has controll of WB computer :confused: fat ass :confused: there is nothing of WB :nice:

BTW you need to be there for 1pm :rofl:
:whistle: O.K I will just my broomstick and I will be there :whistle:

WittyBird
29th-January-2006, 01:00 PM
Who has controll of WB computer :confused: fat ass :confused: there is nothing of WB :nice:
It's evil S38 :rofl:

:whistle: O.K I will just my broomstick and I will be there :whistle:
Wanna borrow mine its super speedy :rofl:

Tazmanian Devil
29th-January-2006, 01:03 PM
It's evil S38 :rofl:

Wanna borrow mine its super speedy :rofl:
You should know by now that you cannot borrow others broomsticks as they only take command from their owners :rolleyes: Or are you trying to injure me :rofl:

stewart38
29th-January-2006, 02:45 PM
Hammersmith
Absolutely fantasic night. Fab music played by Erick :worthy: :worthy: I would expect nothing less from him mind. :worthy: :worthy:
It was lovely to meet and dance with Stuart38, Barry Shnikov :drool: :drool: :drool:

Nice dancing with you to

Sorry didnt get to dance with many forumites (well they maybe pleased) seem to spend most of my time with one or two people :sad:

heard better music

Tazmanian Devil
29th-January-2006, 04:06 PM
Hammersmith
Also lovely to meet Lisa and Senorita although we didn't dance :sad: Will catch you next time.
Thank you for the fab dances Groovy dancer :drool:, Gi:drool: ESG:drool: , Rhythum King :drool: WB:drool: Wicked blue :drool: and everyone else toooo many to mention brain hurts just thinking of all the fantasic dances had. :kiss: :hug:
opps I forgot to mention my dear friend Dirty D:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Thank you sweetie for the great dances.

Sorry I forgot to mention you babe It's just I dance with you sooo often it's always great and you know it. Just didn't want your head to get any bigger:flower: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Missy D
29th-January-2006, 05:21 PM
opps I forgot to mention my dear friend Dirty D:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Thank you sweetie for the great dances.

Was he there? dont remember seeing him or I would have had him on the floor.:innocent:

Had a great night too! Although nothing compares to last thursday at the foxys den (that was the best night this year for me):clap: :clap: :clap:

So many i didnt get a chance to dance with:tears: Only got once dance refusal so i must be doing something right.

Tazmanian Devil
29th-January-2006, 07:42 PM
Was he there? dont remember seeing him or I would have had him on the floor.:innocent:
You are not tone lowering are you? :rofl:
He was there but left early(ish) as he had a party to go to.
:kiss: :hug:

Cruella
30th-January-2006, 09:15 AM

I had him :na: He was hiding at the back of the room.
I had the most awesome night:drool: I started off at Chiswick with lots of great dances from lots of great men and some lovely moments in the blues room. Was going to stay as i was enjoying it. Although it did get a little crowded and i was getting bumped a bit in the main room. Then Sparkles came to say goodbye as she was going to Hammersmith so i made a spur of the moment decision to go with her. I'm sooo glad i did. From the moment i walked in the door i had absolutely non stop heart pumping dances.WOW. Even managed to get a dance with Mike Ellard which was a first for me,:clap: Lovely to meet Barry and thanks for the dances. I was amazed at how many good dancers were out on one night, if only they were all together in one venue.:drool: The mixture of the two events worked well for me, even if a bit expensive! But it would be nice next year if they weren't on the same night! Riaz, i don't think i'll ever be able to dance to Fire again without recalling that 'accident' :rofl: :kiss:

Lisa
30th-January-2006, 10:47 AM
I really had a great night at Hammersmith. I really enjoyed the music and enjoyed some wicked dances also folk with such a variety of moves and styles (WCS/BLUES/SWING/LATIN/LAMBADA!!!). The dancers certainly kept me on my toes! So thanks to everyone I danced with.

I would like to say a special thanks to DavidB for giving me the confidence to get back on the floor-I look forward to next time :hug: Also special thanks to RK for the dances and also for keeping the streets of London safe by dropping me of safely at my B&B :hug:

Lovely to meet Tazmanian Devil & Witty Bird. Hope to get dances next time :flower: WB you live up to your name and I laughed so much at your editing of THAT post! :worthy:

Lisa xx

Daisy Chain
30th-January-2006, 12:59 PM
Even managed to get a dance with Mike Ellard which was a first for me,:clap:

You must be young and lovely. He walked stright passed me.

Daisy

(An Invisible Little Flower)

Spice 'n' Easy
30th-January-2006, 01:11 PM
Riaz, i don't think i'll ever be able to dance to Fire again without recalling that 'accident' :rofl: :kiss:

Oi!! You promised not to say :blush: :blush:

Dirty D
30th-January-2006, 01:15 PM

Had a great night too! Although nothing compares to last thursday at the foxys den (that was the best night this year for me):clap: :clap: :clap:

So many i didnt get a chance to dance with:tears: Only got once dance refusal so i must be doing something right.
If i had of know you was there missy, you could have had me anywhere!

For my first time there i had a good time, lot of good followers i danced with, TAZ alway a pleasure, some hot dances with W blue, The ever delightful Msfab (hope the is arms ok). Cruella, stylish as always, Senorita, loved the eye contact, WB full of flair, and thanks to all the others i forgot! (i'll hunt for you next time missy)

Good to meet RK, Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

I did think the floor was a bit busy, but from my understanding it was a quite nite, I'd hate to go there on a busy night!

dee
30th-January-2006, 01:29 PM
If i had of know you was there missy, you could have had me anywhere!

I never saw you either :sad: you could of had us both on the floor :wink:

Sorry for the late post been with the lovely Missy D all weekend. I had a great time at Hammersmith yet again :clap: had some really fab dances with Taz, LL, Mark, the lovely Mick :drool: Mike and Mike from Leighton Buz, was so nice to catch up with some forumites again :hug: shame i didn't see Stewart38 til the end of the night sure you were hiding from me :sad: was also very nice to see the Lovely Lynda and Mike Ellard have a dance togerther :worthy:

Tazmanian Devil
30th-January-2006, 01:59 PM
For my first time there i had a good time, lot of good followers i danced with, TAZ always a pleasure,
Alright I have already said sorry:blush: for not mentioning you. Dont rub it in:rolleyes:

Cruella
30th-January-2006, 02:59 PM
You must be young and lovely. He walked stright passed me.

Daisy

(An Invisible Little Flower)
Unfortunately not :tears: I am just very forceful, perhaps he was too scared to say no.:D

dee
30th-January-2006, 03:00 PM
Alright I have already said sorry:blush: for not mentioning you. Dont rub it in:rolleyes:

You didn't say sorry to me :sad:

Cruella
30th-January-2006, 03:01 PM
Or me:rolleyes:

Cruella
30th-January-2006, 03:07 PM
Oi!! You promised not to say :blush: :blush:
Yeah, i've just had a lesson about keeping my mouth shut.:sad: So i'm now turning my mute button on.

By the way Riaz, i think your avatar needs a wee?

WittyBird
30th-January-2006, 03:11 PM
:rofl: that deserves rep, that is so funny yet so cruel :rofl:

dee
30th-January-2006, 03:11 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

senorita
30th-January-2006, 04:11 PM
Hammersmith

Was lovely to meet you too. Yes didnt get a chance to have a drink never mind a chat....didnt stop all night! :nice: hope to catch up with you soon
:hug: :flower:

senorita
30th-January-2006, 04:17 PM
Just didn't want your head to get any bigger:flower: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good lord dont mention his head gettin bigger....he was telling me all about his big BMW at greenwich!!!!!! :rofl:

Barry Shnikov
30th-January-2006, 06:59 PM
Computer malfunction has prevented me from posting for a couple of days.
Now have new 600W unit purring underneath the desk.

I had a great time Saturday night. There weren't as many teachers as there have been in previous years, and in particular Mick and Emma from Ceroc Central were missing which was a shame since I was looking forward to dancing with them.

Got in a very nice couple of dances with Cruella, also very enjoyable were Tazmanian Devil and Tessalicious. That was it for 'new' Forum dancers. Thank you very much to all three:yum:

Tried to find you, Lisa, but met with no luck:tears: Looks like I was asking the wrong people - curses.

As for known Forumites, msfab was nice enough to dance with me again as was WittyBird. Also had a good dance with ESG...been a long time, hombre!

Eric played a good set, good mix of stuff but I would have liked it even better if there'd been a bit more slower-paced stuff.

Lisa
30th-January-2006, 08:18 PM
Tried to find you, Lisa, but met with no luck:tears: Looks like I was asking the wrong people - curses.

Hi Barry!

Well maybe we did and we didn't realise! I danced with quite a lot of new faces. Cruella knows me so next time she'll point you out to me etc...

Lisa x

Barry Shnikov
30th-January-2006, 09:23 PM
Hi Barry!

Well maybe we did and we didn't realise! I danced with quite a lot of new faces. Cruella knows me so next time she'll point you out to me etc...

Lisa x

I should have asked her, obviously.:what:

Tazmanian Devil
31st-January-2006, 01:31 AM
:blush: Sorry :blush:

Or me:rolleyes:
:blush: Sorry :blush:

Good lord dont mention his head gettin bigger....he was telling me all about his big BMW at greenwich!!!!!!:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WittyBird
31st-January-2006, 01:33 AM
I should have asked her, obviously.:what:

History repeating itself, didn't you make the same mistake at Bognor :whistle:

Barry Shnikov
31st-January-2006, 02:30 PM
History repeating itself, didn't you make the same mistake at Bognor :whistle:
...was Cruella at Bognor?:what:

dee
31st-January-2006, 02:53 PM

Was you really at Hammersmith :confused: no one introduced us :sad:

Cruella
31st-January-2006, 04:52 PM
Not that i know of.:sick: Was someone impersonating me.:confused:

Cruella
31st-January-2006, 04:56 PM
Was you really at Hammersmith :confused: no one introduced us :sad:
He was there! No one introduced us either! This strange man just came over and grabbed me and said 'you're Cruella' He dragged me on the dance floor and made me dance with him.:rolleyes: (Very enjoyable it was too:D ) By the way Barry, how were you so certain it was me?

Dirty D
31st-January-2006, 08:06 PM
Not that i know of.:sick: Was someone impersonating me.:confused:
That was me, Sorry, it must have been the blonde hair thing !

Barry Shnikov
31st-January-2006, 08:55 PM
He was there! No one introduced us either! This strange man just came over and grabbed me and said 'you're Cruella' He dragged me on the dance floor and made me dance with him.:rolleyes: (Very enjoyable it was too:D ) By the way Barry, how were you so certain it was me?
Sorry, Mrs. C. Once upon a time it was the only way I could get a dance:sad: and old habits die hard...
5.6", two-tone hair - it was either you or Chantelle with brunette hair extensions...

cerocmetro
1st-February-2006, 02:26 AM
I would just like to say thanks Sparkles, Lisa and Cruella for making it a brilliant night. Awesome dances, WOW, :drool:

And also thanks to all the other wonderful forumites I had the pleaseure of dancing with :drool: :hug: :kiss:

Adam

Lisa
1st-February-2006, 09:35 AM
I would just like to say thanks Sparkles, Lisa and Cruella for making it a brilliant night. Awesome dances, WOW, :drool:
Adam

As always, every single dance with you was fantastic! Your cheekiness & musical intrepretation :yum: I look forward to our next dance, whether it be in NZ or the UK.

Hope you've landed back safe with Mandy & family.

Lisa x

Cruella
1st-February-2006, 01:28 PM
As always, every single dance with you was fantastic! Your cheekiness & musical intrepretation :yum: I look forward to our next dance, whether it be in NZ or the UK.

Lisa x
:yeah: Thanks Adam and am very flattered to be mentioned in with Lisa and Sparkles :worthy:

cerocmetro
2nd-February-2006, 06:36 AM

Lisa x

Yes landed back in wellington about 2 hours ago, (how sad is this then):sick: . Sadly my luggage did not, one suitcase got trashed:angry: , the other know idea where it is:confused: , I know it made it to Auckland and they are trying to track it, whatever that means?:rolleyes:

Family all well thanks Lisa, they all have a horrible tan.:tears:

Look forward to next dance I will not be back now til June but I know you did say you are coming to NZ.:waycool:

Ha, try and get her off me then oh great male hammersmith trawling forumites:whistle: :rofl:

senorita
2nd-February-2006, 09:29 AM

And also thanks to all the other wonderful forumites I had the pleaseure of dancing with :drool: :hug: :kiss:

Adam

Sorry to have missed out on a dance with you :sad:
Hope to get you next time :nice: :flower: