PDA

View Full Version : Fluffy Kittens

Lou
20th-January-2006, 07:30 PM
Awwwwwwww.......... :flower:

KittenWar (http://kittenwar.com/)

clevedonboy
20th-January-2006, 08:05 PM
So which one do you want to provide the raw materials for your next pair of shoes Lou?

LMC
20th-January-2006, 09:10 PM
Saw this a couple of weeks ago (from London edition of Metro) - it is very cute.

I felt a bit sorry for the ugly ones - mainly the Sphinx (hairless breed) kittens. But I was mostly thinking "and the point of this is?..."

Winnie
20th-January-2006, 09:59 PM
Awww... cute...

The kitten war is endless....

ducasi
21st-January-2006, 10:08 AM
Saw this a couple of weeks ago (from London edition of Metro) - it is very cute.

I felt a bit sorry for the ugly ones - mainly the Sphinx (hairless breed) kittens. But I was mostly thinking "and the point of this is?..."
And I saw it in the Scottish edition of the Metro... :D

The point is that you get to look at lots of pictures of cute kittens, get to compare your taste in cute kittens with the rest of the world, and, if you have a cute kitten yourself, get to find out just how cute your kitten is.

It's a bit like Hot or Not (http://www.hotornot.com/) by proxy... :nice:

Lou
21st-January-2006, 10:40 AM
So which one do you want to provide the raw materials for your next pair of shoes Lou?
My next shoes will be pink. :na: In fact I'm having a pink thing going on right now. But no pink kittens.

Anyway, I'm evil. I need the kittens to grow into white fluffy cats that I can pick up, and stroke, and try to take over Ze Vorld! :devil:

But I was mostly thinking "and the point of this is?..."
It's either one of two things, as pointed out by Winnie.

It's either an illustration of the futility of war. Once one battle is over, another starts up to take its place. War is endless, and no one truly wins.

Or it's a mild & fun diversion that demonstrates that Kittens Are Cute.

You decide! :D

LMC
21st-January-2006, 12:09 PM
OK, I'm officially shallow :rofl:

Actually, I'm just jealous, because kittens become cats, and although I love my moggies, they just aren't quite *that* cute any more to anyone except me