PDA

View Full Version : Pammy

Missy D
20th-January-2006, 06:28 PM
After raising an old thread on migraines i realised there is someone who doesnt seem to post anymore. What has happened to Pammy? Anyone know?

under par
20th-January-2006, 06:35 PM
Pammy, Boomer and Bardsey all regular contributers up until about 18 months ago.
Last saw them all at Andy Mcgregors New Years Eve party a year ago.

Miss their humour.:sad:

Lynn
20th-January-2006, 06:35 PM
Don't know why she doesn't post anymore. I saw her online last week so she is still about sometimes. And we never hear from Bardsey anymore either. Boomer replied to my very first post. Never did get to meet him.

Miss their humour.:sad::yeah:

Minnie M
20th-January-2006, 06:39 PM
Pammy and Boomer are our first forum romance ahhhhhh...... and I beleive they are still together .... possibly they have found distractions from the forum :whistle:

Lynn
20th-January-2006, 07:16 PM
Boomer replied to my very first post. Never did get to meet him.That got me thinking back - I said I would be in London and the thread split because he said to say hi and Tiggerbabe pointed out he would be at the Beach Ballroom that weekend... I was confused - I couldn't work out where the posts had gone! :rofl:

So if any of you 3 ever peek in at the forum - give us a wave hello.

Andy McGregor
20th-January-2006, 07:42 PM
I had a PM conversation with Pammy only last week. For the last year Pammy has been having a few health problems but didn't burden me with any details - which is very considerate of her :flower:

I think the main reason that Pammy doesn't post any more is because the Forum is no longer silly enough. The last time Pammy had a flurry of posting was when I declared "silly week" when Pammy made a number of guest appearances :innocent:

WittyBird
20th-January-2006, 07:44 PM
The last time Pammy had a flurry of posting was when I declared "silly week" when Pammy made a number of guest appearances :innocent:

Maybe that calls for another silly week to be arranged then :worthy:
but you do it while I'm still sick please :really:

TheTramp
20th-January-2006, 07:51 PM
but you do it while I'm still sick please :really:
So. Pretty much anytime you like then Andy!

Or did you mean ill Bec? :rolleyes:

WittyBird
20th-January-2006, 07:52 PM
So. Pretty much anytime you like then Andy!

Or did you mean ill Bec? :rolleyes:
Good point. I meant while I'm still signed off by the doctor :D

Andy McGregor
20th-January-2006, 07:57 PM
Maybe that calls for another silly week to be arranged then :worthy:
but you do it while I'm still sick please :really:I declared the last silly week. Follow this link (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4318) to find out how it went. There was also a number of silly week threads on silly subjects.

Maybe someone could start off the next silly week. I'm far too grown-up and sensible :whistle:

thewacko
20th-January-2006, 11:48 PM
Pammy, Boomer and Bardsey all regular contributers up until about 18 months ago.
Last saw them all at Andy Mcgregors New Years Eve party a year ago.

Miss their humour.:sad:

Must admit
:( feel as though I deserted them as I was off the Forum for over a Year
and when I finally came back was amazed that they had seem to have been replaced by WhittyBird MissyDee and that other young filly who only occaisionally posts (some sister of missy dee or dee sumot or other)

Still I came back so who knows some of the other old uns may come back

There again there is the likes of Andy McGregor (sorry the Right Honorouble Mr Andy McGregor), Trampy, Ceroc Jock, Tazmanian Devil and the such like who haven't left at all:clap: :clap:
:hug: :kiss: :flower:

Minnie M
21st-January-2006, 09:51 AM
ah hah ..... but young Trampy had a spell off the forum too :really: and you didn't even miss him :what:

I miss Emma too :sad: - even the very contraversal Chris (Docker) .... ahhhhh those were the days .... and the forum isn't quite the same without Gus :tears:

IMO the best 'newbies' for me that add interest to the forum are ESG and David James (DJ sensible posts that is :whistle: )

David Bailey
21st-January-2006, 01:26 PM
(DJ sensible posts that is :whistle: )
Wibble :innocent:

Dance Demon
21st-January-2006, 06:06 PM
I miss Emma too :sad: - and the forum isn't quite the same without Gus :tears:

Both are alive and well Minnie....Emma made a surprise visit to the Hogmanay ball in Edinburgh, and Gus was at Rutherglen on Thursday night, and Route 66 last night..........both were guests of the lovely Chicklet.

Minnie M
22nd-January-2006, 12:20 AM
Both are alive and well Minnie....Emma made a surprise visit to the Hogmanay ball in Edinburgh, and Gus was at Rutherglen on Thursday night, and Route 66 last night..........both were guests of the lovely Chicklet.
:hug: :yeah: thanks DD :flower:

thewacko
22nd-January-2006, 09:54 AM
I miss Emma too :sad: -

Emma has also made a welcome comeback to Greenwich on a more regular basis, albeit emma darkness appears no more just Emma dancer:flower:

Sheepman
23rd-January-2006, 03:30 PM
I had a PM conversation with Pammy only last week. For the last year Pammy has been having a few health problems :yeah:
But hopefully things are getting better, as she was telling me about buying NEW DANCE SHOES! :clap:

Grge

Lynn
24th-January-2006, 01:30 PM
:yeah:
But hopefully things are getting better, as she was telling me about buying NEW DANCE SHOES! :clap:

Grge:clap:

Who's Grge?

Sheepman
24th-January-2006, 05:04 PM
Who's Grge? Oops! :blush:

eGrg

under par
24th-January-2006, 05:07 PM
:clap:

Who's Grge?

Eepshman obviously:wink:

David Franklin
24th-January-2006, 05:19 PM
eGrgSorry, I don't like Scrambled Gregs...

Sheepman
24th-January-2006, 06:19 PM
Hmmm, even without Pammy, this thread is starting to get almost as crazy if she was here, a bit like a blast from the past, which had even less content than the Singletons Sofa... :eek:
http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1941

and if you bothered to look, I told you so!

Greg

Pammy
24th-January-2006, 06:50 PM
I am still here. Andy is right. I have been having a few health problems for about 18 months now. Not helped by the fact that Boomer and I were due to have our first baby yesterday and we're still waiting. I am looking forward to losing this belly :D .

On a more serious note: it should be pointed out as per above, four people went missing following Andy's NYE party. Are we sure it was indeed only four AND more importantly, is this really me? or Andy trying to cover up what really happened to all the forumites that attended his little gathering that night....... ....... ........

Andy McGregor
24th-January-2006, 06:54 PM
I am looking forward to losing this belly :D I notice that Pammy doesn't say who's belly she's talking about. I think Boomer's belly makes him look cuddly :flower:

Pammy
24th-January-2006, 06:56 PM
I notice that Pammy doesn't say who's belly she's talking about. I think Boomer's belly makes him look cuddly :flower:

His is definitely bigger than mine, but that's what happens when you have four penguins for pudding. :yum:

dee
24th-January-2006, 07:12 PM
I am still here. Andy is right. I have been having a few health problems for about 18 months now. Not helped by the fact that Boomer and I were due to have our first baby yesterday and we're still waiting. I am looking forward to losing this belly :D .

On a more serious note: it should be pointed out as per above, four people went missing following Andy's NYE party. Are we sure it was indeed only four AND more importantly, is this really me? or Andy trying to cover up what really happened to all the forumites that attended his little gathering that night....... ....... ........

Nice to see you back :hug: do hope we hear more from you. :hug: 's to baby when he/she arrives :flower:

Seems such a long time ago, and never really understood what "The Hollow Tree" was all about but had fun reading all the posts.

Andy McGregor
24th-January-2006, 07:20 PM
Seems such a long time ago, and never really understood what "The Hollow Tree" was all about but had fun reading all the posts.You tried to understand the Hollow Tree :what:

We were there and we didn't know what was going on. It was very confuseing, probably like being an extra in the filming of The Prisoner :confused:

Lynn
24th-January-2006, 08:02 PM
You tried to understand the Hollow Tree :what: :yeah:

Welcome back Pammy!:hug: :flower:

Lory
24th-January-2006, 08:36 PM

:yeah: And congratulations to you and Boomer on your forth coming event!!:hug:

Please remind Boomer to let us know, when the little one arrives:cheers: :flower:

under par
24th-January-2006, 09:37 PM

Yes great to see you back online and congrats on the forthcoming event try a hot bath and hot curry....

With Mikey back as Sinner we now only need to try and get Boomer and Bardsey back and a we bit of Gus and Gordon and all will be well in the world:cheers:

El Salsero Gringo
24th-January-2006, 09:53 PM
Maybe someone could start off the next silly week. I'm far too grown-up and sensible :whistle:I see you've started already...

ChrisA
24th-January-2006, 10:36 PM

[silly week]

It's your forth one???????

Wowwwwwwwwww... :eek: :worthy: :flower:

[/silly week]

Sheepman
25th-January-2006, 11:14 AM
It's your forth one??????? Pardon me if I've got it wrong, but isn't Pammy one of your wives?

Shame on you for not keeping up on how many kids she's had! :devil:

Greg

stewart38
25th-January-2006, 12:18 PM
I had a PM conversation with Pammy only last week. For the last year Pammy has been having a few health problems but didn't burden me with any details - which is very considerate of her :flower:

I think the main reason that Pammy doesn't post any more is because the Forum is no longer silly enough. The last time Pammy had a flurry of posting was when I declared "silly week" when Pammy made a number of guest appearances :innocent:

Pammy was the 2nd person i ever introduce myself to. Those were the days when we had a london forum :flower:

Bardsy was the first with that famous blue dress :flower:

Bex
25th-January-2006, 12:19 PM
Not helped by the fact that Boomer and I were due to have our first baby yesterday and we're still waiting. :D .

Good luck Pammy, a fellow Aquarian! (they are the best you know!) :hug: :flower:

Pammy
25th-January-2006, 12:49 PM
Talking of star signs. Let's try and guess Andy's without cheating (I don't know if it's on his profile page). What do you think he is and why?....

Obviously no silly posts please... :innocent:

under par
25th-January-2006, 12:53 PM
Good luck Pammy, a fellow Aquarian! (they are the best you know!) :hug: :flower:

Oh Aquarians are certainly the best I'm with you on that one:hug: :kiss: :yeah:

stewart38
25th-January-2006, 12:55 PM

Glad to see some sense returning to the forum

Ive decided not to add a year to my birthday coming up shortly :sad:

If i re read that why should I nature will add one anyway ?

under par
25th-January-2006, 12:55 PM
Talking of star signs. Let's try and guess Andy's without cheating (I don't know if it's on his profile page). What do you think he is and why?....

Obviously no silly posts please... :innocent:
Andy the virgin Virgo.......................... no so sorry that would be a silly post...:whistle:

dee
25th-January-2006, 07:07 PM
Oh Aquarians are certainly the best I'm with you on that one:hug: :kiss: :yeah:

Minnie M
25th-January-2006, 07:40 PM

Please remind Boomer to let us know, when the little one arrives:cheers: :flower:
:yeah: :cheers: :yeah: Congrats from me too :flower:
Don't forget to post photos please
Welcome back - we miss you both :hug: :kiss: :hug:

thewacko
26th-January-2006, 01:02 AM
Pammy was the 2nd person i ever introduce myself to. Those were the days when we had a london forum :flower:

Bardsy was the first with that famous blue dress :flower:
Met Pammy during 2004 champs, but didn't know till she recognized the outfit.

Keep meaning to meet Bardsey but can never stay in leeds long enough to be there mid week:tears:

Does she still do the door at Pudsey anyone?