PDA

View Full Version : West Midlands Ceroc

Starlight Dancer
19th-January-2006, 08:02 PM
I love travelling to venues across the country and there are some fantastic venues, people, and events out there, but we don't often hear about the West Midlands!

So I would like to invite any West Midland Cerocers on this forum to step forward and share what's happening in the West Midlands and any plans you have to travel to special events beyond the Midlands.

I would also like to extend an invitation to all forumites to visit us here in the heart of England and infuse us with your exotic dance styles and mad forum humour!

Cruella
19th-January-2006, 08:07 PM
I love travelling to venues across the country and there are some fantastic venues, people, and events out there, but we don't often hear about the West Midlands!

So I would like to invite any West Midland Cerocers on this forum to step forward and share what's happening in the West Midlands and any plans you have to travel to special events beyond the Midlands.

I would also like to extend an invitation to all forumites to visit us here in the heart of England and infuse us with your exotic dance styles and mad forum humour!

There's an invite!!! Check out The Polar Freezestyle thread!!! :flower: (A few forumites coming to this!)
I travel to special events (mainly in London) pretty much every weekend!!

fletch
21st-January-2006, 01:42 PM
Hi, do I know you? there are no details on you profile?:confused:

There is a crowd of us that either travel to a venue further afield or dances in the West Midlands, i'm not out tonight but I think half of our crowd will go to Solihull and the other Half will go to Stockport, we do freestyle every Friday and Saturday, and travel from Stafford.

:cheers:

Trousers
21st-January-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm also a dance gypsy and another one (he probably does more miles than me) is DavidY.

And I keep selling it but it's Stockport tonight. . . .
That's Blitz though Starlight however you won't need a passport or innoculations. But Ceroc-Blitz phrasebooks are available on the door. There must be 300+ dancers at these events.

oh droaning on again! heyho!