PDA

View Full Version : Dancing in Bristol 24 Jan

Aleks
13th-January-2006, 03:19 PM
Does anyone know if there's any dancing I could go to?
I may be travelling down for a training course on 25th and am holding off booking flights in the hope that I can dance!

eastmanjohn
13th-January-2006, 03:46 PM
I may be travelling down for a training course on 25th and am holding off booking flights in the hope that I can dance!

Depends where you are staying as to which to recommend as there are a few regular classes on Tuesdays. See www.leroc-in-bristol.co.uk for details.

Aleks
13th-January-2006, 03:52 PM
Thanks John - I'll be staying in BS1.

eastmanjohn
13th-January-2006, 04:37 PM
Thanks John - I'll be staying in BS1.

Well if you're in BS1 you're best bet is to come another day earlier and come to our class on Monday night. It's the busiest in the area. This might not be practical however so I think the Trinity class will be your closest (the Elmgrove one is currently shut on Tuesdays though it doesn't say so on the leroc-in-bristol site). Trinity is still a good 4 miles from BS1 (£8-10 taxi I'd guess).

philsmove
13th-January-2006, 04:46 PM
On Tuesdays a few us meet up at Jonglers Baldwin Street BS1

To Dance to John Fenman’s Blues Band :worthy: :clap: very informal, small dance area , free entry

The Band Pays between (9.30 pm and midnight) :cheers:

eastmanjohn
13th-January-2006, 04:51 PM
On Tuesdays a few us meet up at Jonglers Baldwin Street BS1

To Dance to John Fenman’s Blues Band :worthy: :clap: very informal, small dance area , free entry

The Band Pays between (9.30 pm and midnight) :cheers:

I knew there was something else on Tuesdays!!!!

Lou
13th-January-2006, 07:27 PM
Give me a yell when you decide where you want to dance & I'll try and meet up with you too. :)

BTW... what you could do is visit BAWA to begin with & then meet up with Phil et al. at Jongleurs a bit later on. ;)

Aleks
14th-January-2006, 05:08 PM
Have a friend coming over from London to meet up for dinner and stay over so once we're done we'll probably come over to Jonglers for a boogie.

Can't wait!

ElaineB
14th-January-2006, 07:26 PM
Have a friend coming over from London to meet up for dinner and stay over so once we're done we'll probably come over to Jonglers for a boogie.

Can't wait!

Who knows, Simon and I might get there as well! :clap:

Elaine

Graham W
15th-January-2006, 05:36 PM
Take yr pick - BAWA is the best Bristol dancing hall, thu Jongleurs has grown on me,
I used to taxi for CeRoc til recently - hope for a dance if i see u at Jongleurs.

G

philsmove
24th-January-2006, 04:27 PM
who is going were tonight