PDA

View Full Version : afternoon dance venue at Bognor

under par
11th-January-2006, 03:53 PM
To all those going to Bognor I heard last night that Franco is providing Djs during the afternoons in Jaks bar area so if you don't fancy the lesson you can jive/blues/wcs till you drop.

sounds a bit like the Bluesville at Southport me thinks but not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth I will look forward to seeing some of you there.:yeah:

Northants Girly
11th-January-2006, 04:00 PM
Cooool! :clap:

senorita
11th-January-2006, 04:01 PM
Cooool! :clap:

dont forget your Pro-plus:D

Msfab
11th-January-2006, 04:18 PM
To all those going to Bognor I heard last night that Franco is providing Djs during the afternoons in Jaks bar area so if you don't fancy the lesson you can jive/blues/wcs till you drop.

sounds a bit like the Bluesville at Southport me thinks but not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth I will look forward to seeing some of you there.:yeah:

UP, do you mean you wont be doing the FunkSalsa or the Milonga classes with Joseph and Sadie? or the Tango jive in harlem with David? (I assume hes the same guy who taught it at Camber in November):rolleyes:

under par
11th-January-2006, 04:43 PM
UP, do you mean you wont be doing the FunkSalsa or the Milonga classes with Joseph and Sadie? or the Tango jive in harlem with David? (I assume hes the same guy who taught it at Camber in November):rolleyes:

Now you are putting words in my mouth.........................:innocent:

fletch
11th-January-2006, 04:46 PM
dont forget your Pro-plus:D

I neaver leave home without it:wink: :whistle:

:cheers:

fletch
11th-January-2006, 04:47 PM

Count me in, even if I make a hash of all our dances:tears:

Msfab
11th-January-2006, 04:53 PM
Now you are putting words in my mouth.........................:innocent:

:eek: I would never do that!

stewart38
11th-January-2006, 05:32 PM

Great idea

I think with more and more weekenders some people wont want to go the lessons but will still want to dance :yeah:

Ill be there

Minnie M
11th-January-2006, 08:07 PM
.........or the Tango jive in harlem with David? (I assume hes the same guy who taught it at Camber in November):rolleyes:
yes same guy - David Plummer