PDA

View Full Version : Private messages

Groovy Dancer
10th-January-2006, 02:55 PM
I don't know if this is possible still, but can a PM sent to a person, when it is read/received. Is a confirmation sent to the sender or can you find out in the user controls:confused:

cheers

WittyBird
10th-January-2006, 02:57 PM
I don't know if this is possible still, but can a PM sent to a person, when it is read/received. Is a confirmation sent to the sender or can you find out in the user controls:confused:

cheers
you need to request a read receipt first

Lynn
10th-January-2006, 03:02 PM
you need to request a read receipt firstYou now ask for that each time (you can't seem to have it as an automatic option for all messages anymore) - check the relevant box in the options below the text box of your message before you send it.

Half the time I forget and then if I haven't had a reply from the person I don't know if they have got it or not.

drathzel
10th-January-2006, 03:19 PM
You now ask for that each time (you can't seem to have it as an automatic option for all messages anymore) - check the relevant box in the options below the text box of your message before you send it.

Half the time I forget and then if I haven't had a reply from the person I don't know if they have got it or not.

:yeah: i do the same!:flower:

Groovy Dancer
10th-January-2006, 11:25 PM
you need to request a read receipt first

Thank you:)