PDA

View Full Version : Hot shot teachers wanted

DianaS
5th-January-2006, 10:19 AM
for one off events in the Midlands 2006
Ability to entertain, teach and dance like a demon essential.
Please PM me with your details.

No this is not a joke, but I admit I was rather chuffed to be asked to do this!!:whistle:

Zebra Woman
5th-January-2006, 11:15 AM
You mean you want a teacher who will teach a longwinded 'Fun Class' and enjoy the sound of their own voice for at least 50 minutes...and then spend the entire freestyle time posing with their friends and dancing only occasionally with members of their clique...:whistle:

Really Diana? You want one of those?

ZW:devil:

David Bailey
5th-January-2006, 11:36 AM
You mean you want a teacher who will teach a longwinded 'Fun Class' and enjoy the sound of their own voice for at least 50 minutes...and then spend the entire freestyle time posing with their friends and dancing only occasionally with members of their clique...:whistle:

I thought she wanted someone who could teach dancers how to be hotshots? :devil:

DianaS
5th-January-2006, 11:45 AM

No Definately not:rofl: :rofl: I wanted to say "a good puller!" that that sounded rude :eek: perhaps it should read differently
Suggestions welcome!!:cheers:

DianaS
5th-January-2006, 11:48 AM
I thought she wanted someone who could teach dancers how to be hotshots? :devil:

Well thats easy just hang around on the side, turn your back on people who ask you to dance and only dance with the couple of people that can take your rather off the wall lead and do something with it:devil: :devil:

See 100 ways to wind up a hot shot for suggestions on countering moves

Andreas
5th-January-2006, 10:50 PM

:rofl: That is also what I thought when I read that thread title. :rofl:

fletch
6th-January-2006, 05:11 PM
Do tell more:really: what event is that:confused:

DianaS
7th-January-2006, 04:15 PM
Hi Fletch its not an event just one of my mates has opened a venue in Derby and is now thinking "what if the teachers ill, what if they need to do a special event, what if :eek: ..."
So I said I'll put a note out and if anyone around is interested in one off teaching for a special event I'd pass on their details...
Honestly any one would think I just wanted the personal numbers of the hottest dance teachers on the scene...:innocent:
Now am I really like that:yum:
By the way are you coming, they are opening this Sunday 8th. Drop in if your passing.

fletch
8th-January-2006, 09:31 AM
By the way are you coming, they are opening this Sunday 8th. Drop in if your passing.

I can't my little girl is having a football party:sad:

I haven't been out all weekend:tears: