PDA

View Full Version : Male Wanted-For Choreographed Workshop!!

cheeks
3rd-January-2006, 10:07 PM
Hi everyone, as per usual I have left things to last minute and not quite brave enough to ask people face to face :blush: as I am the shy retiring type :devil: .......I am in need of a partner for block of choreographed workshops being held in dundee (details below) if anyone would be interested in partnering me please drop me a pm or e-mail....

many thanks

Pauline x :flower:

4/5 *** CHOREOGRAPHED ROUTINE WORKSHOPS ***
DUNDEE: Sundays 15th, 22nd, 29th January and 12th February - 2.00 to 4.00pm.
Learn a complete choreographed routine to Michael Bublé’s “Feeling Good”. Choreography and teaching will be by Steve Lampert & Melanie Boyle.

The routine will be aimed at intermediate & above, and only people who are reasonably comfortable in most intermediate classes should book. While it is a fixed routine being taught, emphasis will be placed on style and performance, and there will be an opportunity for a group performance at an event in Scotland.
The cost is £40 per person (ie. £80 per couple), for 8 hours tuition, and a CD containing a demo of the routine.

cheeks
6th-January-2006, 10:51 AM
Just a quick update!

Still no partner :tears:

I do understand why people don't advertise in singles columns :rofl: :rofl: been dancing in my local venues last couple of nights and repeatedly asked if I had found a man :blush:The answer was yes but no but :confused: (to many miles away to travel for 2hr workshop :sad: ) many local dancers giving me strange looks in the process.:whistle: (obviously weren't fellow formites)

:hug:

Pauline:flower:

drathzel
6th-January-2006, 11:29 AM
Sorry Honey, If i was there i would be your male!:D You'll just have to come over here instead!:hug:

ducasi
6th-January-2006, 02:23 PM
Sorry Pauline, I got grabbed the moment I said I was interested. :hug:

I'd have liked to find someone in the same part of the country as me, but beggars can't be choosers.

Hope you find a man soon. :flower:

cheeks
10th-January-2006, 04:13 PM
No workshops for me! :tears: :tears:

drathzel
11th-January-2006, 12:32 PM
No workshops for me! :tears: :tears:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

TheTramp
31st-January-2006, 06:47 PM
4/5 *** CHOREOGRAPHED ROUTINE WORKSHOPS ***
DUNDEE: Sundays 15th, 22nd, 29th January and 12th February - 2.00 to 4.00pm.
Learn a complete choreographed routine to Michael Bublé’s “Feeling Good”. Choreography and teaching will be by Steve Lampert & Melanie Boyle.

The routine will be aimed at intermediate & above, and only people who are reasonably comfortable in most intermediate classes should book. While it is a fixed routine being taught, emphasis will be placed on style and performance, and there will be an opportunity for a group performance at an event in Scotland.
The cost is £40 per person (ie. £80 per couple), for 8 hours tuition, and a CD containing a demo of the routine.

Just to say that, due to demand, these workshops will now be running in Glasgow over a single weekend (12-2 and 3-5 on Saturday, and 11-1 and 2-4 on Sunday), the 29th and 30th April.

There will then be a 'dress rehersal' on Sunday 7th May in Dundee, and the performance will be at the BFG the week after that.

Anyone wanting to do them, can book by dropping me a PM. Apart from the dates and times, all other details are as above.

PS. Sorry, but I believe that Cheeks has already got in early and found a partner this time.... :flower:

Piglet
1st-February-2006, 12:42 AM
I believe that Cheeks has already got in early and found a partner this time.... :flower:
That's great news! Congratulations Cheeks!
(Especially since it looks like I nicked your last offer :flower: )

cheeks
1st-February-2006, 12:56 PM
That's great news! Congratulations Cheeks!
(Especially since it looks like I nicked your last offer :flower: )

Sure did :whistle: I managed to snap up the fantastic Jammy! :drool:

Tiggerbabe
1st-February-2006, 06:25 PM

Good shout gal! :wink:

Night Owl
1st-February-2006, 07:34 PM
Jammy Jammy:worthy:

foxylady
1st-February-2006, 07:37 PM

Ooh lucky you !!!!

Cant wait to see the end result !

Piglet
2nd-March-2006, 09:43 AM
Just pulling this thread back up into more recent dates so that I can find it to write down the Glasgow dates :D