PDA

View Full Version : Memoirs of a Geisha: London Tues 17 Jan / Thurs 19 Jan

Clive Long
3rd-January-2006, 05:15 PM
Does anyone want to go along to the film "Memoirs of a Geisha" in London on either Tues 17 Jan or Thurs 19 Jan? Don't know where showing yet as release date is 13 Jan - but I will certainly be on in Central London.

Leicester Square will be pricey, £10 ? , but going there we could fit in a traditional Chinese Meal (Japanese even if we want to splash out) either before or after the film.

Clive

KatieR
3rd-January-2006, 05:37 PM
Does anyone want to go along to the film "Memoirs of a Geisha" in London on either Tues 17 Jan or Thurs 19 Jan? Don't know where showing yet as release date is 13 Jan - but I will certainly be on in Central London.

Leicester Square will be pricey, £10 ? , but going there we could fit in a traditional Chinese Meal (Japanese even if we want to splash out) either before or after the film.

Clive

I'd be interested. Ive read the book and it was really lovely.

LMC
3rd-January-2006, 05:43 PM
I thought the book was really evocative too - and would love to see the film. Got to be Japanese food, surely - let's go wild!

Clive Long
6th-January-2006, 04:59 PM
Thursday 19th.

Anyone interested in coming along with LMC, KatieR (assuming I now have the right date) and me? Just PM me and I will pass on the meet details.

The show times in the London cinemas aren't out yet - but I will stick another post on this thread when I have them.

Clive

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
7th-January-2006, 04:08 PM
Aww no fair, you lot get all the fun :mad: I wanna see the film too! *Jumps up and down in a rage* :whistle:

Andreas
7th-January-2006, 06:55 PM
Thursday 19th.

Anyone interested in coming along with LMC, KatieR (assuming I now have the right date) and me? Just PM me and I will pass on the meet details.

The show times in the London cinemas aren't out yet - but I will stick another post on this thread when I have them.

Clive

I (we) may be. My girlfriend touches down on Tuesday (17th) night, so I'll check with her if she is keen.

LMC
7th-January-2006, 07:50 PM
Yeah Ash, but it's NOT DANCING :what:

You'd be welcome if you were down here, you know that :flower:

Why not see if you can herd some of the heathen up there to the cinema? :D