PDA

View Full Version : Married Hotshots responsible for Alist teachers bad habits

Amir
3rd-January-2006, 04:11 PM
I propose a competition for the most controversial post.

You can cut and paste one that caused a real upset in the past, or you can post a new one. Here is where you can say what you really think, without all those 'IMO' and :flower: :whistle: :devil: signs, and pretend you are just joking.

LMC
3rd-January-2006, 04:12 PM
*starts book*

It's between Andy McGregor and ESG IMO... although Stewart38 might make "also ran" status.

So might I, if it comes to that...

TiggsTours
3rd-January-2006, 04:15 PM
I don't know, I don't seem to have been too quiet on the controversy stakes myself! :rofl:

stewart38
3rd-January-2006, 04:20 PM
*starts book*

It's between Andy McGregor and ESG IMO... although Stewart38 might make "also ran" status.

So might I, if it comes to that...

Should we band all Gays from the dance scene may get a healthy debate :yeah:

WittyBird
3rd-January-2006, 04:21 PM

I just spat my coke everywhere

Feelingpink
3rd-January-2006, 04:25 PM
All men dancing MJ do it to score (and by this I don't mean do well in competitions) or enhance their egos.

Amir
3rd-January-2006, 04:26 PM

not bad. Here is one a prepared earlier:

Is Ceroc forcing price rises at tango which is forcing hotshots to semi circle the wrong way at clichuey venues? If so then the C-list teachers are all wearing the wrong shoes when they get their friends to advertise for them on the forum that they are coming to a venue near you to bounce their hands as their seduction technique to pull all the women. Obviously, they should be forced to move up a level in competitions, and be made to dance with beginners. Hipsters. Sleazy Men. Almost anything Gus posts.

stewart38
3rd-January-2006, 04:27 PM
I just spat my coke everywhere

Its a competition not what I think :what: :angry: :mad: :devil: :flower: :worthy:

re your suggestion im not voting for it :whistle: Doesnt lead anywhere

Its a free world so you should be able to smoke where you like :yeah:

stewart38
3rd-January-2006, 04:30 PM
. Hipsters. Sleazy Men. .

How can stating fact be controversional ?

I like this thread :whistle:

Sheepman
3rd-January-2006, 04:32 PM
Can you be controversial by trying to be controversial?

It's a case of natural proclivity, just like being stupid, or arrogant, or nice!
Luckily I don't have any opnions, so I'm not controversial.

:whistle:

Greg

LMC
3rd-January-2006, 04:34 PM
How about:

Far too many people on the forum are luvvy and think that disagreeing with anyone is Wrong and Evil

David Bailey
3rd-January-2006, 04:36 PM
All elitist Jango dancers should be banned from Ceroc venues.

Discuss... :innocent:

bigdjiver
3rd-January-2006, 04:37 PM
Should smoking yankers and gropers get in free as they give the rest of us something to look down upon?

clevedonboy
3rd-January-2006, 04:42 PM
How about:

Far too many people on the forum are luvvy and think that disagreeing with anyone is Wrong and Evil

I agree with you

Luvvy Luvvy Kissy Kissy

Feelingpink
3rd-January-2006, 04:43 PM
How about:

Far too many people on the forum are luvvy and think that disagreeing with anyone is Wrong and EvilOooh, :yeah: that's exactly what I was thinking, it's so wonderful that you can read my mind. Here, have a hug, have some rep, have my first-born child.

stewart38
3rd-January-2006, 04:49 PM
How about:

I agree to have some rep

No herd here

DavidB
3rd-January-2006, 04:50 PM
Here is where you can say what you really think, ... and pretend you are just joking.
Will can't dance

under par
3rd-January-2006, 04:53 PM
A-list teachers are responsible for the dearth of top class male leads..deliberatley failing to bring on new talent so they(the a-list teachers) still look good on the dance floor :whistle:

Discuss

El Salsero Gringo
3rd-January-2006, 05:44 PM
I propose a competition for the most controversial post.

You can cut and paste one that caused a real upset in the past, or you can post a new one. Here is where you can say what you really think, without all those 'IMO' and :flower: :whistle: :devil: signs, and pretend you are just joking.Who ever wastes their time pretending? I've never had a problem telling you you're all ugly.

Zuhal
3rd-January-2006, 05:53 PM
Men who attend more than twice a week are secret members of the survey to check female spare tyres in the interests of cholesterol research.

Zuhal

Andy McGregor
3rd-January-2006, 06:06 PM
This whole thread is rubbish. It's just not needed. Asking people to post something that other people won't agree with in a forum where people disagree all the time. In what way is this thread different from the rest of the forum? :confused:

Amir might be a great teacher and dancer. He might be fit and muscular and a babe magnet. He might be fabulously musical. He might even be a great kisser. But he's missed the point of the whole forum in starting this tread.

Andy McGregor
3rd-January-2006, 06:07 PM
.. and Will is really a girl, but a very ugly one.

TheTramp
3rd-January-2006, 06:13 PM
Here is where you can say what you really think, without all those 'IMO' and :flower: :whistle: :devil: signs, and pretend you are just joking.

Almost anything Gus posts.

You git. You beat me to saying that....

Tessalicious
3rd-January-2006, 06:13 PM
.. and Will is really a girl, but a very ugly one.What does that say about Kate? :whistle:

TheTramp
3rd-January-2006, 06:15 PM
Will can't dance

And you're a git too. You also beat me to saying that....

Will
3rd-January-2006, 06:35 PM
David Barker is undoubtedly the most respected Male Ariels exponent in the country. So when David has something to say about Ariels, people listen.

David has dropped many hints on how to execute specific Ariels in his time, but the one that sticks in my mind above all others is actually quite controversial, and despite David's reputation of being an all-knowing Oracle one may take issue with the man over this. Indeed, he claims that:-

"You can't win a fight with a fart when performing an ariel. It's one thing to clench your cheeks and swallow the air when you're relaxed, but the exersion required to hoist another human being in the air when done properly causes massive internal pressure upon the bowel as the core muscles required for good stability contract. This far exceeding the abilities of the sphinctor muscle to compensate. Instead you should ensure that your bowels are evacuated of all solids before practice / performance and just focus on keeping your dance partner in whatever air is available".

Surrender to the fart? Agree - Yes or No? Could we have a poll please mods?

David Franklin
3rd-January-2006, 06:42 PM
David Barker is undoubtedly the most respected Male Ariels exponent in the country. So when David has something to say about Ariels, people listen.

David has dropped many hints on how to execute specific Ariels in his time, but the one that sticks in my mind above all others is actually quite controversial, and despite David's reputation of being an all-knowing Oracle one may take issue with the man over this. Indeed, he claims that:-

"You can't win a fight with a fart when performing an ariel. It's one thing to clench your cheeks and swallow the air when you're relaxed, but the exersion required to hoist another human being in the air when done properly causes massive internal pressure upon the bowel as the core muscles required for good stability contract. This far exceeding the abilities of the sphinctor muscle to compensate. Instead you should ensure that your bowels are evacuated of all solids before practice / performance and just focus on keeping your dance partner in whatever air is available".

Surrender to the fart? Agree - Yes or No? Could we have a poll please mods?Will, I must say I think it shows a lack of imagination to bring up something from 1999! (http://www.beachboogie.com/stories.html#ianair).

... I may have inadvertantly, and silently, passed the tiniest amount of wind when lifting myself up onto Ian's shoulders by my stomach muscles.

LMC
3rd-January-2006, 06:44 PM
I know that plenty of clean shirts during an evening are encouraged, but when it comes to washing powder, I trust the Daz doorstep man (such a nice tan) much more than DavidB.

Andy McGregor
3rd-January-2006, 07:04 PM
What does that say about Kate? :whistle:Kate is all woman:waycool: She's probably the pretty sister to Will's ugly one and protecting family honour by pretending to marry him to add credence to his claim to be male.

Baruch
3rd-January-2006, 11:35 PM
Make all gay dancers join a band? What if they can't play an instrument?

(Cue drummer jokes.....)

Baruch
3rd-January-2006, 11:36 PM
What a load of rubbish!

(Baruch the Anti-Luvvy)

LMC
3rd-January-2006, 11:44 PM
:devil:

Forum rep law: Men are allowed to be controversial because it's macho and the posturing amuses us all so we positive rep them*. But women have to respond with :flower: :hug: :kiss: or get negative repped. It's the law.

*Stewart38 being the exception that proves this rule of course :devil:

stewart38
4th-January-2006, 12:53 AM
This whole thread is rubbish. It's just not needed. Asking people to post something that other people won't agree with in a forum where people disagree all the time. In what way is this thread different from the rest of the forum? :confused:

Ill over disagree if that other person is wrong and try and tell them where they have gone wrong :nice:

Donna
4th-January-2006, 01:35 PM
Will can't dance

OUch!!! Will!?? Where are you??

CJ
4th-January-2006, 02:37 PM

he'll be busy for sometime: he's away learning to dance.

Will
4th-January-2006, 02:51 PM
That's ok Donna. No-one really takes the witterings of newly knighted "Sir Cumference" too seriously. I'll just leave him to swig on his bottle of Port.

Andy McGregor
4th-January-2006, 03:30 PM
he'll be busy for sometime: he's away learning to dance.Let's not exaggerate, he's learning a move.

DavidB
4th-January-2006, 05:06 PM
he'll be busy for sometime: he's away learning to dance.
Give the poor guy a break. After all he started tango by accident. Kate mentioned 'ocho' and he heard 'oche'. He thought he had found that rarest of creatures - a woman interested in darts!

The closest he gets to darts now is Kate's stiletto heels.