Hope Scottish contingent are going :hug:

I will be there:clap:

dee
2nd-January-2006, 03:03 PM
I will be there :clap:

TheTramp
2nd-January-2006, 03:05 PM
Hope Scottish contingent are going :hug:
I think that it'll just be me. Not sure if any of the others are planning on it. Though, I will try to change their minds :D

stewart38
2nd-January-2006, 03:06 PM
Dee and Missy D both going the bare cheek of them !

WB is a taxi driver for the day and a taxi dancer so all bribes need to go to her re if you can get in on the 'Guess list'

Im never on a 'guest list' :sad:

WittyBird
2nd-January-2006, 03:15 PM
Im never on a 'guest list' :sad:

and you wonder why

WittyBird
2nd-January-2006, 03:48 PM
WB is a taxi driver for the day and a taxi dancer so all bribes need to go to her

Not necessarily.
There appears to be a problem.

Because I taxi for Ceroc Metro for some reason I can't taxi for Ceroc Chilterns.
I can't see what the problem is.

Ceroc Chilterns don't have a regular night on a Thursday ( when I taxi @ St Albans)

Ceroc Metro don't have a regular night on a Sunday (when I would taxi for Chilterns within a 25 mile radius)

I only taxi for Ceroc Metro every fortnight.
I have had so much help from people and want to give something back.
If teachers can teach wherever why can't taxi's do the same?
anyway thats probably another thread for discussion. :mad:

TheTramp
2nd-January-2006, 04:04 PM
Because I taxi for Ceroc Metro for some reason I can't taxi for Ceroc Chilterns.
It's because they are competing companies.... :whistle:

Robin
2nd-January-2006, 04:05 PM
Not necessarily.

Ceroc Chilterns don't have a regular night on a Thursday ( when I taxi @ St Albans)

Ceroc Metro don't have a regular night on a Sunday (when I would taxi for Chilterns within a 25 mile radius)
ermmm .. Chigwell?

WittyBird
2nd-January-2006, 04:08 PM
ermmm .. Chigwell?

According to AA that's 32 miles from Berko

LMC
2nd-January-2006, 04:09 PM
It's because they are competing companies.... :whistle:
And WB is a volunteer, not an employee.

As she said, there's no risk of duties conflicting (she's well over 25 miles away from Chigwell, would be unreasonable for her to taxi there). So I also think that this is a bit cr@p - if a franchise needs a taxi dancer, then it seems ridiculous for a willing and able person not to be able to sign up.

WittyBird
2nd-January-2006, 04:18 PM
And WB is a volunteer, not an employee.

As she said, there's no risk of duties conflicting (she's well over 25 miles away from Chigwell, would be unreasonable for her to taxi there). So I also think that this is a bit cr@p - if a franchise needs a taxi dancer, then it seems ridiculous for a willing and able person not to be able to sign up.

Also people that are regulars at Berko don't tend to do a lot of travelling, although a few I have seen @ St Albans and vice versa So it's not as though I would take people away from a venue, they are unlikely to travel to Chigwell. It's normally the other way around I get messages from people stating 'where are you tonite?' If I say 'Oh I'm @ St Albans taxi ing' the response I get is generally along the lines of 'Oh I will come along then' So surely its only gonna be better for both.

TheTramp
2nd-January-2006, 04:19 PM
I was being sarcastic. Hence the :whistle:

I can't see any reason why she shouldn't taxi at both. I used to taxi at St Albans and Ashtons at the same time*some years ago....

*well, obviously not exactly the same time)

Robin
2nd-January-2006, 04:34 PM
According to AA that's 32 miles from Berko

sorry - don;t get in to the why's and stuf - was just pointing out that there was a sunday venue run by cerocmetro .

WittyBird
3rd-January-2006, 02:03 AM
I can't see any reason why she shouldn't taxi at both. I used to taxi at St Albans and Ashtons at the same time*some years ago....

Confirmed tonite, I can as well!! YAY:clap:

TiggsTours
3rd-January-2006, 10:29 AM
Not necessarily.

I only taxi for Ceroc Metro every fortnight.
I have had so much help from people and want to give something back.
If teachers can teach wherever why can't taxi's do the same?
anyway thats probably another thread for discussion. :mad:
You'd need to ask your franchise managers that one! Asif taxis for two different franchises, so trust me, its not a Ceroc thing.