PDA

View Full Version : To Lower or not to Lower

dee
2nd-January-2006, 02:53 PM
Sister (Missy D) seems to have had a bang on the head over the festive season and thinks she won't be apart of the tone lowering anymore, what do others think?

TheTramp
2nd-January-2006, 02:56 PM
I voted for the last option....

I don't really count it as filth though. Maybe the bottom option should have been 'I don't read it, because it's mostly boring'....? :whistle: :D

jiveknight
2nd-January-2006, 03:02 PM
Must have been a good festive season then...

El Salsero Gringo
2nd-January-2006, 03:02 PM
Sister (Missy D) seems to have had a bang on the head over the festive season and thinks she won't be apart of the tone lowering anymore, what do others think?I think she'll change her mind when she wakes up.

LMC
2nd-January-2006, 03:04 PM

I don't really count it as filth though. Maybe the bottom option should have been 'I don't read it, because it's mostly boring'....? :whistle: :D
:yeah:

Except I didn't vote, my New Years' Resolution is to give up polls.

El Salsero Gringo
2nd-January-2006, 03:12 PM
:yeah:

Except I didn't vote, my New Years' Resolution is to give up polls.Does that mean we no longer need to include an extra option that isn't really voting, just for you? Is that official?

LMC
2nd-January-2006, 03:14 PM
Is that official?
I really can't say, because I am still a commitment-phobe.

El Salsero Gringo
2nd-January-2006, 03:19 PM
I really can't say, because I am still a commitment-phobe.No, fair point. Start with the small stuff, and work upwards, right?

dee
2nd-January-2006, 03:29 PM
No, fair point. Start with the small stuff, and work upwards, right?

Talking about small stuff, where is DJ today? like to see what he has to say:flower:

Robin
2nd-January-2006, 03:32 PM

nah ... the bottom option should be "The bottom option"

LMC
2nd-January-2006, 03:35 PM
No, fair point. Start with the small stuff, and work upwards, right?
I'm not starting at all if I can help it - that would imply commitment.

David Bailey
2nd-January-2006, 04:49 PM
Talking about small stuff, where is DJ today? like to see what he has to say:flower:
:rolleyes: "Small stuff"? Who told? :mad:

OK then, being serious, yes, a bit less tone-lowering would probably mean you get taken a bit more seriously; some people are more likely to read your posts if there's more content in them (says he... :) )

Smut is good, but smut-only is a bit monotonous.

Missy D
2nd-January-2006, 04:50 PM
My will power is strong! monday is almost at sunset and i still have no urge to tone lower at all today:)

WittyBird
2nd-January-2006, 04:51 PM
My will power is strong! monday is almost at sunset and i still have no urge to tone lower at all today:)

Will be round in an hour then, that has to change :rofl:

Icey
2nd-January-2006, 04:52 PM
Smut is good, but smut-only is a bit monotonous.
:yeah: In small doses it can be very funny but when it goes on and on and ariston it gets boring and I start to ignore it.

El Salsero Gringo
2nd-January-2006, 05:14 PM
My will power is strong! monday is almost at sunset and i still have no urge to tone lower at all today:)I'll PM you some dull and boring but worthy (if argumentative) stuff to post, and you can mix in a bit of smut at your leisure - how's that?

Missy D
2nd-January-2006, 05:30 PM
Maybe there should be a tone lowering section and then all the smut etc can go there. I myself want to be no part of it. what! what! what!

The reason for stopping the tone lowering is that i was begining to feel i had a written version of tourettes. I kept trying to write sensible and meaningful posts and absolute crap was appearing before my eyes. Next minute i was submitting it.:blush:

I can still tone lower from time to time, just not on the forum (unless provoked by the silver one).

Me x

dee
2nd-January-2006, 07:26 PM
Maybe there should be a tone lowering section and then all the smut etc can go there. I myself want to be no part of it. what! what! what!

The reason for stopping the tone lowering is that i was begining to feel i had a written version of tourettes. I kept trying to write sensible and meaningful posts and absolute crap was appearing before my eyes. Next minute i was submitting it.:blush:

I can still tone lower from time to time, just not on the forum (unless provoked by the silver one).

Me x

She says in her new white dress with pinky in the air.... Anyone for a round of golf what what

thewacko
2nd-January-2006, 07:38 PM
Sister (Missy D) seems to have had a bang on the head over the festive season and thinks she won't be apart of the tone lowering anymore, what do others think?
:devil: obviously can't stand the competition hee hee:clap: :clap: :clap:

thewacko
2nd-January-2006, 07:40 PM
Talking about small stuff:
but the dress she wore at Greenwich on the 29th more than made up for them
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thewacko
2nd-January-2006, 07:44 PM

Me x

As It is only the 2nd January I will not get the Champion wagon out just yet - by the way lowering the tone doesn't have to be on all your threads/answers - just a lot of em

By the way - NICE ARSE:flower: