PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday CeeCee!

David Bailey
1st-January-2006, 10:50 AM
Hope you have a good one.

David xx

Minnie M
1st-January-2006, 10:56 AM
Happy Birthday Lovely Lady - hope you saw YOUR new year in with lots of hugs, kisses and dances
:flower: :kiss: :hug: :flower: :yeah: :flower: :hug: :kiss: :flower:

WittyBird
1st-January-2006, 10:58 AM
Happy Birthday Lovely :flower:
Hope its a good one :cheers:

Cruella
1st-January-2006, 11:04 AM
:flower: :flower: :flower: Happy Birthday:flower: :flower: :flower:

Icey
1st-January-2006, 12:24 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEECEE!!! :flower:
I hope you have a wonderful day :hug:

Missy D
1st-January-2006, 01:01 PM
Happy Birthday Carole

Have a wonderful day

Lots of love

Dxx:clap: :hug: :cheers: :clap:

ducasi
1st-January-2006, 01:02 PM
Happy Birthday CeeCee! :flower:

Hope you have a good day, and a great year! :hug:

Piglet
1st-January-2006, 01:03 PM
Have a happy, happy day CeeCee! (Or else :wink: )

TheTramp
1st-January-2006, 01:51 PM
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day.

Don't forget to come dancing next weekend! :flower:

Dizzy
1st-January-2006, 02:02 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLE!!!!

Hope you have a great birthday and get everything that you wish for.

In the style of you with Ducasi: What is it like having a birthday on New Year's Day? :wink: :flower:

Hope that 2006 is the best year yet!! :clap: :clap:

dee
1st-January-2006, 03:15 PM
Happy Birthday

Hope you have a great day

Love Dee xx

Lynn
1st-January-2006, 03:19 PM
Happy Birthday! Hope last night and today is just one big long party!:D :hug:

Lynn :flower:

Tessalicious
1st-January-2006, 03:32 PM
Happy Birthday oh most fabulous one!

I wish I'd known last night, I would have been able to have a proper birthday dance with you and give you a birthday hug in person, but since I didn't because I'm a dunce, it'll have to be a virtual one :hug:

Msfab
1st-January-2006, 03:41 PM
Wishing you a Fabulous Birthday Carole!!! :flower:
And may the coming year be filled with Happiness and Laughter:flower:

CeeCee
1st-January-2006, 04:52 PM
Yeah a thread all about me, what could be more fun?
You chaps are just too kind. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside with so much attention.

Today, I've just been spoilt rotten, met up with a pal and we went to a beautiful private gym where we chilled out in the jaccuzi, steam room, sauna and pool, the atmosphere, decor, people, facilities were all lovely and I'm definitely looking forward to going again. What a lovely way to spend the day. Did I mention that I feel thoroughly spoilt?

Now for my appreciation to you all and I feel inspired to use the smilie icon thingies :)

Thank you for the birthday wishes David, very thoughtful of you. :flower: :hug: :kiss:

Thanks Lynda, I’m having a lovely day, my new year has started with hugs (lots), kisses (lots) and the pre-birthday dances at Woking last night were awesome. Love the new year avatar, very elegant, :hug:

Thanks Bec, tis a good one indeed. :flower:

Thanks Di, love the new avatar, cute pup. :grin:

Thanks Icey, tis a wonderful day :na:

Thanks Dawn, tis great fun so far :o

Thanks Duncan, now you know why I asked the question:wink:

Thanks Piglet, or else what? Do tell.:whistle:

Thanks Steve, having a great day and I won’t forget :nice:

Thanks Gez, doing okay in the wish department so far. :wink:

Thanks D, having a great day, off for a meal later:D

Thanks Lynn, you are so right, it feels like one long party:yeah:

Thanks Tess, our dance last night couldn’t have been better and you can call me fabulous any time.:hug:

Thanks Msfab, the happiness and laughter has already started:)

To answer Geraldine’s question, I was hoping that no-one would ask me because it’s likely to make me start ranting but hey it’s my birthday so I’m allowed.

I agree with Duncan that joint birthday and Christmas presents during childhood were a major irritation. Doesn’t happen now though, thankfully. I’m going to resist the temptation to talk about birthday presents wrapped in Christmas paper, grrr.

Back in the days when January sales actually started in January, I was asked by a partner, if I minded waiting until the sales for my birthday present so that he could save money! (Whatever happened to him?)

Bank Holiday so many years of no post so no cards but hey who uses Royal Mail these days?

I work shifts and we have to chose one or the other, so I work Christmas every year just so that I can be off on my birthday.

There’s something about telling people that my birthday is on New Year’s Day that makes them say “no it’s not is it”, “I don’t believe you” “is it really?” “no you’re kidding” “nah, when is it really?” etc etc etc blah blah blah

The best thing about a birthday on New Year’s Day is that there is absolutely always a choice of parties to go to, so how bad is that?

Thanks again Guys, you’re all so lovely
:cheers: :clap: :hug: :kiss: :flower: :cheers: :clap: :hug: :kiss: :flower: :cheers: :clap: :hug: :kiss:

ducasi
1st-January-2006, 05:28 PM
Now I know why you have a more rep points than posts – it's because you're just such a lovely person. :hug:

I agree with Duncan that joint birthday and Christmas presents during childhood were a major irritation. Doesn’t happen now though, thankfully. I’m going to resist the temptation to talk about birthday presents wrapped in Christmas paper, grrr.

Back in the days when January sales actually started in January, I was asked by a partner, if I minded waiting until the sales for my birthday present so that he could save money! (Whatever happened to him?) :yeah:

It was my parents that always wanted to delay buying me a present until the sales. :sad:

Now they just give me money – and this year, ahead of time (combined with my Christmas present! :rolleyes:)

SilverFox
1st-January-2006, 05:59 PM
:clap: :clap: Happy Birthday Carole!:clap: :clap:

I hope you have a wonderful evening, whatever you do...... :wink:

x:hug: x

Rhythm King
1st-January-2006, 07:11 PM
MANY HAPPY RETURNS!

Hope you have a lovely day

R-K :flower:

Limpy Tink
1st-January-2006, 10:13 PM
Happy Birthday Carole:clap:

I looked for you last night (after 12!!) but you were nowhere to be seen :confused:

I hope you have had a great day. Oh and by the way - that "warm, fuzzy feeling" you felt, probably comes from drinking too much champs in the jacuzzi!! :wink:

See you later honey. Xxx :hug:

cheeks
1st-January-2006, 10:44 PM
Happy Birthday Babe,
Hope you having a fantastic time.

Lots of hugs and Kisses:hug: :kiss: :hug:

Pauline.:flower: xxx

Piglet
2nd-January-2006, 01:29 AM
Thanks Piglet, or else what? Do tell.:whistle:
Or else...

I :wink: will :wink: wink :wink:at :wink: you :wink: until :wink: you :wink: smile :wink: and :wink: laugh :wink: so :wink: much :wink: that :wink: you :wink: will :wink: be :wink: happier :wink: than :wink: happy!

O;) f c;) o;) u;) r;) s;) e;) !

LMC
2nd-January-2006, 12:40 PM
Sorry I'm late :tears:

But hope you had a fabulous day :flower:

CeeCee
2nd-January-2006, 10:10 PM
Ooh more posts on my very own thread, you lovely people. Additional thanks to Vince, Richard, Toni, Pauline and Sandre for your thoughtful birthday wishes, yes, I had a lovely day.

Happy New Year to you all :hug:

Gadget
2nd-January-2006, 11:25 PM
and me :flower: Glad it was special :cool: