PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc N.I

drathzel
31st-December-2005, 11:32 PM
I was going to post this tomorrow but as franck has changed my tag i thought i should do it now.

For all those who didnt know already. I have purchased the Franchise for Northern Ireland!

We are starting classes in January once my training has passed and having our official opening night in March!!!!!

It really is long overdue and i am so happy to be the one to bring Ceroc to Northern Ireland.

I hope to see you all across in Ceroc N.I's future! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I also want to say thank you to everyone who supported me through my decisions and my audition, especially Franck!:hug: Lynn, Jammy and everyone else! You are fab!:clap:

Heres to CEROC N.I:cheers:

TheTramp
31st-December-2005, 11:58 PM
Congrats.

And all the very best wishes for a successful future... :hug:

Daisy
1st-January-2006, 12:10 AM
Fantastic news for all the dancers and would-be dancers in NI.

Have a fun time and all the best for 2006...:cheers: :clap:

Rhythm King
1st-January-2006, 01:05 AM
I hope to see you all across in Ceroc N.I's future! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:yeah:

Good Luck, I hope you have every success with it :cheers:

R-K :hug:

Yliander
1st-January-2006, 01:09 AM
Congratulations and Good Luck

Nessa
1st-January-2006, 01:27 AM
WOW Danielle that's fantastic!!

Congratulations :worthy: and the very best of luck in your big endeavour.

Now all you'll have to do is teach all those Irish how to dance - Lord knows they've got NO history af being able to do that.... :whistle:

Hope I'll have the chance to visit you in the coming year. :flower:

Icey
1st-January-2006, 02:04 AM
Finally I can publicly say Congratulations! :clap: :flower::hug: :D

Paul F
1st-January-2006, 02:50 AM
Thats great news. :clap:

Hope it goes from strength to strength.

Dizzy
1st-January-2006, 03:13 AM
Fantastic news Danielle - Well Done!!!! :clap: :clap: :hug:

I know someone in Belfast who wnats to start ceroc as soon as it is over there. I will let her know :clap: :clap:.

Lynn
1st-January-2006, 03:30 AM
Heres to CEROC N.I:cheers::yeah:

Congratulations! :hug: I hope it will be a great success! I will of course be along every week myself, bringing as many as I can with me!

Looking forward to finally having a local venue! :clap: :clap: :clap:

ducasi
1st-January-2006, 06:22 AM
Heres to CEROC N.I:cheers::yeah:

And here's to you! :cheers:

stewart38
1st-January-2006, 06:24 AM
:yeah:

And here's to you! :cheers:

For posting at 5.22am on New Years day deserves respect :cheers:

Andy McGregor
1st-January-2006, 06:45 AM
For posting at 5.22am on New Years day deserves respect :cheers:Lightweight :wink:

stewart38
1st-January-2006, 06:52 AM
Lightweight :wink:

Puts cigarette out quickly ,no hiding place on this forum :sad:

Andy McGregor
1st-January-2006, 06:57 AM
Puts cigarette out quickly ,no hiding place on this forum :sad::rofl:

Tiggerbabe
1st-January-2006, 12:28 PM
Congratulations Danielle, :clap: wishing you lots of luck and success with your franchise. Fantastic news! :hug:
Now, when's the first party? :wink:

drathzel
1st-January-2006, 12:40 PM
Thanks everyone. I will keep you all updated of parties and events. This really is a fantastic opertunity for me and for Northern Ireland!

Nessa, any plans for the coming year? I'm sure if you turn up on our little island we can arrange something. And that goes for anyone!!!

:hug:

Lou
1st-January-2006, 12:47 PM
Congratulations, Danielle! :clap: All the best for the future. :hug: :cheers:

Zebra Woman
1st-January-2006, 12:49 PM
Congratulations Danielle! :clap: :clap: :clap:

This bodes very well for the future. I have always been impressed by the amazing standard of dancing of relative newbies from Scotland compared to some of their English counterparts (you and JoC for 2 :worthy: ) .

I have never danced in Scotland I only see the difference on weekenders, I am just assuming the teaching is excellent up there. Anyway I hope the NI scene will follow the Scottish model.:devil:

ZW

WittyBird
1st-January-2006, 12:49 PM
:yeah: Well done sweetie :flower:

Piglet
1st-January-2006, 12:54 PM
Many Congratulations Danielle!

Great news and I wish you all the best with it (not that you'll need it, girl!)
:hug: :flower: :hug: :flower: :hug:

Little Monkey
1st-January-2006, 03:39 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!
That's fab news, sweetie! Well done you! And I will definitely see if I can drag Sheepie over to N.I. for a wee holiday..... He shouldn't be too difficult to persuade. Just make sure to have some smooth toons lined up, and I'll be there! :cool:

Hmmmm....... I was actually planning a wee trip to Ireland, not N.I., but now it seems like I'll have to make it a combined trip....... First dance in N.I, then quick trip down to Dublin............ Sounds like a great plan! :D

Lots of hugs and good luck to you, Danielle! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cathrine

Andreas
1st-January-2006, 03:54 PM
Congrats.

And all the very best wishes for a successful future... :hug:

What he said! :D

Good luck. :cheers: :flower:

drathzel
1st-January-2006, 04:30 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!
That's fab news, sweetie! Well done you! And I will definitely see if I can drag Sheepie over to N.I. for a wee holiday..... He shouldn't be too difficult to persuade. Just make sure to have some smooth toons lined up, and I'll be there! :cool:

Hmmmm....... I was actually planning a wee trip to Ireland, not N.I., but now it seems like I'll have to make it a combined trip....... First dance in N.I, then quick trip down to Dublin............ Sounds like a great plan! :D

Lots of hugs and good luck to you, Danielle! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cathrine

good good! its looks as though we are going to have lots of visiting dancers, which is great for my beginners (and me)!!:clap:

Lynn
1st-January-2006, 06:43 PM
good good! its looks as though we are going to have lots of visiting dancers, which is great for my beginners (and me)!!:clap:
And me!

I know what this means though...:tears:

I'll finally have to get round to tidying the spare room! :rofl:

drathzel
1st-January-2006, 06:44 PM
And me!

I know what this means though...:tears:

I'll finally have to get round to tidying the spare room! :rofl:

and i have to figure out a way to get my parents to move out of their house so i have room to sleep all our visitors
:clap:

Minnie M
1st-January-2006, 07:26 PM
Congratulations Danielle, :clap: wishing you lots of luck and success with your franchise. Fantastic news! :hug:
:yeah: wishing you all the best in your new venture :yeah:

LMC
2nd-January-2006, 12:37 PM
Congratulations :clap: :waycool:

And best of luck - hope it all kicks off really well and just gets better!

Gadget
2nd-January-2006, 09:41 PM
:hug::waycool:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
2nd-January-2006, 10:05 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: WELL DONE DANIELLE!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Couldn't think of a better person to start up Ceroc in N.I. I'm really happy for you! If I ever make it over to N.I. i'll be staying with you and going to your classes, just thought i'd let you know in advance :D

Ash x x x :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

jammy
2nd-January-2006, 11:37 PM
YAH well done Danielle i awlays it wouldnt be long till something like this would happen 2 u:waycool: well i wish u all the luck in the world but theres no point u dont need it. i shall be over as much as i can u know all u need 2 do is ask and ill be there for wot ever reason
jammy:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

killingtime
3rd-January-2006, 08:46 PM
Well I'm over in Dublin for a wedding late March. If I can get my behind in gear and have time while I'm over there I'd love to come up to Belfast for a class. Look forward to more details when you get them :) and...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Northants Girly
4th-January-2006, 10:55 AM
Congratulations Danielle!

and lots of luck to you :flower:

I'll be over there just as soon as I can :D

JonD
4th-January-2006, 12:16 PM
Good luck Danielle! I'm sure it will be a roaring success and the dancers of NI will beat a path to your door!

Congratulations on starting your own business. You've got courage and determination and a willingness to take risks in order to fill the MJ "blackhole" in Northern Ireland. It'll be damn hard work, incredibly frustrating, infuriating and, at times, you'll feel totally taken for granted. But, you have the delight of knowing that if you make mistakes they are your mistakes and that if something isn't working then it's in your power to fix it - and the enormous satisfaction of creating something that gives you pleasure, provides an income and delights your customers. Have fun!

Little Em
4th-January-2006, 12:50 PM
where is the venue going to be? i have an interested party!!

who ca give me details?
x:flower:

Donna
4th-January-2006, 01:18 PM
I was going to post this tomorrow but as franck has changed my tag i thought i should do it now.

For all those who didnt know already. I have purchased the Franchise for Northern Ireland!

We are starting classes in January once my training has passed and having our official opening night in March!!!!!

It really is long overdue and i am so happy to be the one to bring Ceroc to Northern Ireland.

I also want to say thank you to everyone who supported me through my decisions and my audition, especially Franck!:hug: Lynn, Jammy and everyone else! You are fab!:clap:

That's fantastic news!! congratulations! :clap:

Hey, I wonder if the Irish will have their own style then....could be irish dancing crossed with ceroc! Now that's something I'd love to see!

Hope it all goes really well for you anyway. Good luck.:flower:

Stuart M
4th-January-2006, 02:18 PM
Hey, I wonder if the Irish will have their own style then....could be irish dancing crossed with ceroc! Now that's something I'd love to see!
There's an old joke, a newsflash saying that someone just found Volume 2 of the Irish Dancing Bible - subtitled "What to do with the Arms".

Sounds like a match made in heaven for most MJ :whistle:

I don't for a second doubt it'll be a huge success - but good luck anyway D! :worthy:

killingtime
4th-January-2006, 02:53 PM

I saw some Irish Soft Shoe dancing at new year. I wouldn't like where those impressive kicks would be aimed towards if I was standing opposite :sick:.

bigdjiver
4th-January-2006, 02:58 PM
... Hey, I wonder if the Irish will have their own style then....could be irish dancing crossed with ceroc! Now that's something I'd love to see! ...I have seen it. :eek: I have the video somewhere at home. My unreliable memory tells me it was at an Australian Championships.

JoC
4th-January-2006, 05:00 PM
Fantastic news:clap: , best of luck Danielle, and :worthy:
Be sure and post all the details for your opening!!!

BeeBee
4th-January-2006, 05:37 PM
Well done Drathers, on your way to world Ceroc domination . . .

All the very best of luck to you with your new venture, I'm sure it'll be a fabulous success. :clap: :cheers: :clap:

Linda :flower:

drathzel
2nd-May-2006, 11:12 AM
Just a quick update to let everyone know that Ceroc NI now has two venues up and running! We always welcome travelling dancers check teh ceroc.com website (cerocni.com coming soon)

jiveknight
3rd-May-2006, 11:53 AM
Just a quick update to let everyone know that Ceroc NI now has two venues up and running! We always welcome travelling dancers check teh ceroc.com website (cerocni.com coming soon)

That's great! :nice:

I wish I had thought of it, I was in Bangor on Monday night travelling back from Derry Jazz festival, could have checked it out - is there anything Mondays? We stopped at a friends house for a barbeque and chill out just outside Bangor - beautiful place :waycool: :nice:

drathzel
5th-May-2006, 07:22 PM
That's great! :nice:

I wish I had thought of it, I was in Bangor on Monday night travelling back from Derry Jazz festival, could have checked it out - is there anything Mondays? We stopped at a friends house for a barbeque and chill out just outside Bangor - beautiful place :waycool: :nice:

Nope we have nothing ceroc wise on a monday night just yet altho do watch this space!

Bangor is beautiful especially in the summer, you should make a trip back, say on a thursday night????:D

jiveknight
10th-May-2006, 11:41 AM
Nope we have nothing ceroc wise on a monday night just yet altho do watch this space!

Bangor is beautiful especially in the summer, you should make a trip back, say on a thursday night????:D

Thanks! Ill definitely be back to Belfast or Derry so if I'm near on a Thurs I'd ove to pop in, sounds great (a friend of mine has restaurant in Bangor too).

drathzel
10th-May-2006, 04:36 PM
Thanks! Ill definitely be back to Belfast or Derry so if I'm near on a Thurs I'd ove to pop in, sounds great (a friend of mine has restaurant in Bangor too).

We also have a venue in belfast!

Which restaurant?

Bara Davies
10th-May-2006, 09:42 PM
So - how is it going in Bangor? I "live" there - least, my family do, and when I am over in August, I will drag my 2 gorgeous nephews along, if they haven't already been!! (Have spent MANY a good evening in Bangor Rugby Club, in pre-dance days!!)

drathzel
11th-May-2006, 11:53 PM
So - how is it going in Bangor? I "live" there - least, my family do, and when I am over in August, I will drag my 2 gorgeous nephews along, if they haven't already been!! (Have spent MANY a good evening in Bangor Rugby Club, in pre-dance days!!)

It will be lovely to see you there.

I too remeber BRC pre dance days! Altho i think it was there that dancing with an older friend i thought, hey this jive thing is cool! ( it was my friends 40th birthday party):clap:

jiveknight
15th-May-2006, 03:01 PM
We also have a venue in belfast!

Which restaurant?

Its called Jeffers on the Marina.It is owned and run by chef Steve Jeffers and his wife. :nice: If you pop in, say hi from me (Ian).