PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!!

xSalsa_Angelx
31st-December-2005, 09:00 PM
I'm back ......and am now a proud mummy to a lil boy, called Neil Alexander he was born on the 8th November!!

Our xmas day pics!!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/PrincessMcQ/BabyNeilssFirstChristmas2005007.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/PrincessMcQ/BabyNeilssFirstChristmas2005003.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/PrincessMcQ/BabyNeilssFirstChristmas2005018.jpg

Little Monkey
31st-December-2005, 09:13 PM
He's gorgeous! Congratulations! :flower:

LM

Minnie M
1st-January-2006, 11:39 PM
He's gorgeous! Congratulations! :flower:

LM

Love photo number 3 - he is really is so cute :really:

Bet your Christmas was extra special this year - please post a Christmas photo of Neil Alexander on the Crimble thread :flower:

Tiggerbabe
1st-January-2006, 11:59 PM
Yup - I agree, photo no 3 is gorgeous. Congratulations to you both - he's just lovely. :D

Tazmanian Devil
2nd-January-2006, 12:05 AM
Well done you :worthy: He is absolutely gorgeous congratulations

thewacko
2nd-January-2006, 08:29 PM
:flower: Well we now all know what you two were doing for Valentines day:flower:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Tazmanian Devil
2nd-January-2006, 10:04 PM
:flower: Well we now all know what you two were doing for Valentines day:flower:
Ahhh thats why you asked me for my calculator :devil:
Love you really sweetheart

xSalsa_Angelx
3rd-January-2006, 05:46 PM

Errrrr nothing lol cos neil was offshore for a month .... it happened the first week he back in march :) baby neil was born 2 weeks early!! (15 days)

thewacko
4th-January-2006, 08:53 PM
Errrrr nothing lol cos neil was offshore for a month .... it happened the first week he back in march :) baby neil was born 2 weeks early!! (15 days)
yeah yeah yeah

if Neil was away you would have to say that

:devil: :hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss:

xSalsa_Angelx
20th-February-2006, 03:25 PM
yeah yeah yeah

haha count it properly ...... when you concieve it goes from the first day of your period, mines was 16th feb if i remember rightly and its calculated cos you ovulate 14 days from the day of your first peroid and I did on the 4th March .... so ther :yum:

Im very faithful to my husband thank you very much!!! :D

Crazy Russian
20th-February-2006, 05:28 PM
Мои самые искренние поздравления!!!

Dostoevsky wrote: "Children are the flowers of life"...

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Желаю огромного счастья!!!

thewacko
20th-February-2006, 09:49 PM
haha count it properly ...... when you concieve it goes from the first day of your period, mines was 16th feb if i remember rightly and its calculated cos you ovulate 14 days from the day of your first peroid and I did on the 4th March .... so ther :yum:

Im very faithful to my husband thank you very much!!! :D
:grin: I am sure you are Angel, I didn't really need all the scientific evidence:love:

:rofl:

dee
21st-February-2006, 02:40 PM
yeah yeah yeah

Told you wacko, the milkman had nothing to do with it :really:

Anyway congratulations to you both :flower: he is really lovely :hug: (the baby i mean not the milkman) :blush:

xSalsa_Angelx
27th-February-2006, 01:08 AM
:grin: I am sure you are Angel, I didn't really need all the scientific evidence:love:

:rofl:

Well seems like you needed it :rofl:

So any ceroc events coming up in Aberdeen? I will probably come along!! as long as that ex of mine is not there!! :angry:

xSalsa_Angelx
27th-February-2006, 01:08 AM
Told you wacko, the milkman had nothing to do with it :really:

Anyway congratulations to you both :flower: he is really lovely :hug: (the baby i mean not the milkman) :blush:

THanks!!