PDA

View Full Version : Ashtons Black and white do the aftermath

stewart38
28th-December-2005, 12:24 PM
Nice to see some forumite ‘ladies’ trying out the pole dancing :what:

Ill post some pics but there have to go ‘upstairs’

I thought it was a great night, seemed to be a number of extra ladies earlier on

So nice to see people make a effort re dressing up

Some odd tracks in the last hour but I expect that now. We get a run of slow dances an hour before then and two of the most up beat ones right at the very end

WittyBird
28th-December-2005, 12:28 PM
Nice to see some forumite ‘ladies’ trying out the pole dancing :what:

Not just the ladies tho was it Asif :whistle:

Missy D
28th-December-2005, 12:30 PM
Great night last night. I hardly recognised anyone as they were dressed so smartly (some people do scub up well). Next year me and Dee will get some lesson in before attempting to do the pole dancing. Also think we need to get us some of those thigh high boots too.

Lovely food and great champagne! Sorry for hogging the chocolate fountain:blush:

Thank you to the DJs for playing some great tracks through out the night:clap:

Thanks to Mike and Linda for a fantastic evening! :clap: :hug: :clap:

Dizzy
28th-December-2005, 12:30 PM

or Dave Bradley, who put in a good effort climbing the pole :worthy:.

dee
28th-December-2005, 12:52 PM
Had yet another great night at Ashtons :clap: was great to see everyone made such an effort to dress so well, was lovely to see so many smart people :flower:
was hard to see who was who.

Nice to see so many forumites, thanks for all the dances you guys you are just fab:hug: thanks to Wittybird for doing my hair so nice :flower: i hardly recognised myself. And thanks to the lovely Stewart38 for driving us there in style :flower:

I did have a go at the pole dancing, was harder than it looked well done to all that took part in the competition :clap:

stewart38
28th-December-2005, 01:06 PM
. And thanks to the lovely Stewart38 for driving us there in style :flower:

I know you were a bit far gone but it was me that took you home as well :flower:

whats happened to the 22 balloons ,did you find them a good home

I dont drive people to and from events for rep just for the love of it :yeah:

senorita
28th-December-2005, 01:43 PM
so chaps how was it?? ...dont keep anything to yourself now plz:nice: ..so spill all the beans please!! ...I'm so gutted I couldnt go (and had to sale my ticket,..many thanks to wittybird for helping me out on this time for getting rid of my ticket so promptly).. I have been snuggled up in bed the last 3 weeks ill,..including christmas day! :tears:
I'm not so sure I can make ICE either :tears:

And did cruella go to ashtons?? or did mrs wonderful venture for daventry or eggs and beds?? lol

Cruella
28th-December-2005, 02:32 PM
And did cruella go to ashtons?? or did mrs wonderful venture for daventry or eggs and beds?? lol
I did Daventry.:clap: so many luvverly men and even though there was about 500 dancers, still plenty of space to move. Marcs music was as fab as ever but this meant i didn't get to dance with him :tears: as he was on the decks so much. Enjoyed Emma P and Alex doing their Tango routine, she did a great job considering she had a sprained ankle.:sick: Only down side was as usual the class ran late. I arrived at 9.45 thinking it would be finished and it was still on!
Jacksondonut next time you see Gabs ask him where the ladies is:rofl: I've never seen a guy go so red before, bless him he was in the wrong toilets. Ladies that didn't go, you missed H all in leather and bare chested. :drool:
Men that were there i'm sure enjoyed all the long legs on show! Rebecca you brave girl, the suspenders looked great on you.:flower:
Hope you're feeling better Senorita.:hug:

Asif
28th-December-2005, 03:57 PM
Not bad eh! :cool: Tho' i did chicken out when it came to doing the actual competition as i wanted to remain "smart" (still had my dickie done up at the end of the evening)! I'll have to practice a bit for next year - watch out ladies!! :eek:

PS - Witty, are you going to upload your photos then??

WittyBird
28th-December-2005, 04:02 PM
Not bad eh! :cool: Tho' i did chicken out when it came to doing the actual competition as i wanted to remain "smart" (still had my dickie done up at the end of the evening)! I'll have to practice a bit for next year - watch out ladies!! :eek:

PS - Witty, are you going to upload your photos then??

I am waiting for you to upload yours :whistle:
Did you take any of me doing the competition?

Asif
28th-December-2005, 04:07 PM
I am waiting for you to upload yours :whistle:
Did you take any of me doing the competition?
Sorry hun - didn't get any of you doing the comp, just when you were playing earlier. The photos i took were on Tiggs camera so they'll have to wait for her to get them uploaded. Can you put your ones in the Den.

WittyBird
28th-December-2005, 04:10 PM
Sorry hun - didn't get any of you doing the comp, just when you were playing earlier..

Thank God for that!!! I embarrassed myself enough :what:

Can you put your ones in the Den.

Sure can :rofl: There are only 2 of them and goodness knows what you are doing to that pole :rolleyes:

jacksondonut
28th-December-2005, 04:56 PM
Jacksondonut next time you see Gabs ask him where the ladies is:rofl: I've never seen a guy go so red before, bless him he was in the wrong toilets. Ladies that didn't go, you missed H all in leather and bare chested. :drool:
Men that were there i'm sure enjoyed all the long legs on show! Rebecca you brave girl, the suspenders looked great on you.:flower:
Hope you're feeling better Senorita.:hug:

:wink:
Just cannot believe I missed that moment.. it must have been priceless :rofl:
Come and get me next time and we will make sure he doesnt escape.. :drool:

Had a good night but Linda had to work so we left at twelve.. :sad: it was lovely to meet a couple of forum fellas Steve and Rob, they were smashing, thanks for the dances fellas!!

Now looking forward to the Glitter Ball... :clap:

Seasons Greetings to you all.. xx:cheers:

CeeCee
28th-December-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Stewart38
So nice to see people make a effort re dressing up

Originally posted by Missy D
I hardly recognised anyone as they were dressed so smartly (some people do scub up well).

Originally posted by Dee
…was great to see everyone made such an effort to dress so well, was lovely to see so many smart people
was hard to see who was who.
The evening was great and it was worth it just to see so many guys looking gorgeous and delicious in their smart suits.

Okay so they may have been a little uncomfortable dancing in their jackets, satin piped trousers, waistcoats, wing collared shirts, bow ties and cummerbunds but hey it was definitely worth the effort, they looked fantastic.

Oh the dancing was pretty good too.

stewart38
29th-December-2005, 01:27 AM
Two pics of Missy D getting to grips with a pole

Didnt she do well !

Missy D
29th-December-2005, 01:31 AM
Two pics of Missy D getting to grips with a pole

Didnt she do well !

Ah Stewart thats so funny! only one of them is me! Maybe next year after some practice I might have the guts to go upside down on the pole.

stewart38
29th-December-2005, 01:34 AM
Ah Stewart thats so funny! only one of them is me! Maybe next year after some practice I might have the guts to go upside down on the pole.

There both you , one is you after you change costume, stop being so modest :wink: That long black hair is a give away

Missy D
29th-December-2005, 01:39 AM
There both you , one is you after you change costume, stop being so modest :wink: That long black hair is a give away

But i shaved Stewart! Did it really show:eek:

Great pics!:worthy:

stewart38
29th-December-2005, 01:43 AM

This is you upside down as well , now stop being modest :whistle:

Missy D
29th-December-2005, 01:55 AM
This is you upside down as well , now stop being modest :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I see Linda does a really clever stunt in the background by sitting on a chair on the ceiling too..

I will not be able to sleep tonight from laughing at all the pictures you have posted tonight.

:clap:

dee
29th-December-2005, 04:19 PM

I see Linda does a really clever stunt in the background by sitting on a chair on the ceiling too..

I will not be able to sleep tonight from laughing at all the pictures you have posted tonight.

:clap:

Sis you are so funny :rofl:

Like the pics of you doing the pole dancing, wish you had told me before you were a pro :yum:

TiggsTours
29th-December-2005, 04:26 PM
Sorry hun - didn't get any of you doing the comp, just when you were playing earlier. The photos i took were on Tiggs camera so they'll have to wait for her to get them uploaded. Can you put your ones in the Den.
They'll have to wait then, seeing as I don't have my laptop at the moment, or anywhere I can download them from.

Hopefully next year I'll be able to breath through my nose, and swing my head around without the danger of passing out, in which case I may well have a go.

stewart38
29th-December-2005, 04:31 PM

Sis you are so funny :rofl:

Like the pics of you doing the pole dancing, wish you had told me before you were a pro :yum:

I have a pic of you ,so be careful :wink:

David Bailey
29th-December-2005, 04:34 PM
Hopefully next year I'll be able to breath through my nose, and swing my head around without the danger of passing out, in which case I may well have a go.
One (more) minor niggle - the pole dancing was directly in between the main dance area and the bar, so you had to fight your way through the crowd to get a drink - it'd have been nice to have it somewhere else...

TiggsTours
29th-December-2005, 04:54 PM
One (more) minor niggle - the pole dancing was directly in between the main dance area and the bar, so you had to fight your way through the crowd to get a drink - it'd have been nice to have it somewhere else...
Why did you quote me before this? Do you think I have some power over this? I only taxi there! If I have the power to change these things, why was I not included in the list of people that were thanked for putting the event on, after all my efforts of preparing canapes and handing them out?

Or were you quoting me by mistake?

David Bailey
29th-December-2005, 04:58 PM
Why did you quote me before this? Do you think I have some power over this? I only taxi there! If I have the power to change these things, why was I not included in the list of people that were thanked for putting the event on, after all my efforts of preparing canapes and handing them out?

Or were you quoting me by mistake?
Errr... nothing so obvious, sorry - I couldn't be bothered to find out the previous pole dancing comment, and you commented on it, so I quoted your post for vague relevance, it wasn't a go at you.

Trust me, you'll know unequivocally when I have a go at you...

TheTramp
29th-December-2005, 05:13 PM
why was I not included in the list of people that were thanked for putting the event on, after all my efforts of preparing canapes and handing them out?
Come and prepare canapes for me Amanda, and I'll thank you most profusely :flower:

lindyloo
29th-December-2005, 07:39 PM

Sorry, but this is the only place we can take down the ceiling and attach it to an RCJ - we did look around everywhere, plus I didn't expect the crowd to be so big up there watching the pole dancing, it wasn't last year. Maybe we could invest in a freestanding pole now I know it's so popular with everyone (men and women!) for next year and maybe a few workshops inbetween?

David Bailey
29th-December-2005, 07:52 PM
Sorry, but this is the only place we can take down the ceiling and attach it to an RCJ - we did look around everywhere, plus I didn't expect the crowd to be so big up there watching the pole dancing, it wasn't last year.
Ah, but you had Asif, WittyBird and Missy D performing this year :)

It was only a minor niggle - as I said previously (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7236&page=2):

I thought the venue looked gorgeous last night - fairytale-like, it must have taken a lot of the work by you guys to transform the place, and I for one appreciated it. It was the nicest I've ever seen the place, and I've been going since the start in the mid-90s.

I also loved the effort people put into dressing up, the food and champers, the decor, the atmosphere and the crowd. All told, I had a great time, and thanks for organising it.

Again, it was a lovely evening, and thanks to all the organisers. :clap: :flower:

dee
29th-December-2005, 08:28 PM
maybe a few workshops inbetween?

Count me in for this one if it does go ahead. I did have a go, it looked so easy when the teacher was doing it, but i found it really hard, i did have my name down for the comp but Missy D and i felt we needed a proper lesson before entering, so here's to some lessons for next year :clap:

Thanks linda for such a lovely evening :hug: