PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou Santa

thewacko
25th-December-2005, 08:04 AM
Dear Santa
Thankyou for the bottle of Jack Daniels, I found that to be an exceptional early christmas pressy:cheers:
Oh and I have just tested the exploding bottom you left me and destroyed the loo:(

merry christmas to all forumites especially those of you who are too busy to be on the forum today:cheers:

:rofl:

Tazmanian Devil
25th-December-2005, 11:09 AM
Oh and I have just tested the exploding bottom you left me and destroyed the loo:(
NICE!!!! :what: :eek:

WittyBird
25th-December-2005, 11:22 AM
Dear Santa

Well what can I say.
Thank you for all the lovely pressies you brought the kids last night. Now just a little tip can you come to our house later than you normally would.

At Stoopid O'clock this morning I was rudely awakened by children (5am) I love my bed - Next year perhaps you make an afternoon visit?

At 7am I was playing twister whilst looking like someone out of Michael Jacksons Thriller video.

At 9am this morning I hit the brandy.
At 10am I put the brussells on to cook to make sure they are extra soggy.

I am losing the will to live.

By 3pm I plan to be passed out.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy your round of golf with the easter bunny tomorrow.

Tazmanian Devil
25th-December-2005, 11:31 AM
Dear Santa
At Stoopid O'clock this morning .
Hey I say that never heard anyone else say it before and I normally get weird looks when it comes from me:what:

At 7am I was playing twister whilst looking like someone out of Michael Jacksons Thriller video..
:rofl: :rofl:

dee
25th-December-2005, 11:48 AM
Dear Santa

At Stoopid O'clock this morning I was rudely awakened by children (5am) I love my bed - Next year perhaps you make an afternoon visit?

At 7am I was playing twister whilst looking like someone out of Michael Jacksons Thriller video.

:rofl: :rofl: Don't you just love being a parent :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you santa for all my lovely presents, the kids were also please with all, yes all their presents :flower:

Hope to have lots of food and get very merry today. :worthy:

ps. Next time you come can you please make sure Rudolf poos on the grass and not right outside my back door as i had a very nasty suprise when empying the bins :hug:

WittyBird
25th-December-2005, 11:50 AM
Hey I say that never heard anyone else say it before and I normally get weird looks when it comes from me:what:

Don't you get wierd looks anyway?:whistle:

thewacko
25th-December-2005, 11:52 AM
:eek: what are you saying about taz:eek:
:devil: but yes she do:devil:
:rofl: :rofl:

thewacko
25th-December-2005, 11:55 AM
Dear Santa

:
:mad: oh and I forgot
thanks for the stinking cold:angry:
:rolleyes: hope i dont have to wait till next year before i get a new box of tissues as this box is nearly empty:whistle:

bigdjiver
25th-December-2005, 12:51 PM
My gift was inspiration.

I am lying in the doorway
looking at the jail
in the window up above me
are empty homes for sale
I am the prisoner of hunger
but they tell me I am free
something that's cooking in the jail
smells mighty good to me
The people passing by me
are full of Christams cheer
but its one for every road
that probably brought me here
so I wish you merry Christmas
but a sober New Year
and its my Christmas gift
My present to you all
compared to some folk
you are having such a ball.

Father Christmas
25th-December-2005, 02:02 PM
Dear Santa

Well what can I say.
Thank you for all the lovely pressies you brought the kids last night. Now just a little tip can you come to our house later than you normally would.

At 9am this morning I hit the brandy.
At 10am I put the brussells on to cook to make sure they are extra soggy.

I am losing the will to live.

By 3pm I plan to be passed out.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy your round of golf with the easter bunny tomorrow.You were lucky to get any sleep. I was awake all night and very, very busy.

I hope you all enjoyed your presents. I enjoyed the mince pies and sherry you left out for me. And Rudolph loved the carrots. Thank you to one and all :flower:

I will be taking a holiday on Secret Celebrity island. I'm staying with Elvis and Marylin Monroe - they throw such fabulous parties since they got together :wink:

fletch
25th-December-2005, 02:24 PM
Thank you santa,

For the bringing my little boy a (triassic Fish) which takes 10 days to grow and needs feeding morning noon and night before it is full sized.:eek:

dont know what to do with it when I come to London, it will proberbly end up like whittybirds fish:sick:

(thanks mom):rolleyes:

WittyBird
25th-December-2005, 02:27 PM
it will proberbly end up like whittybirds fish:sick:

Aint my fish darling think you will find it's Dee's :rofl:

I got a lovely book from Father Christmas - its called 'WIT' do you think he is trying to tell me something? :rofl:

under par
25th-December-2005, 03:16 PM

I got a lovely book from Father Christmas - its called 'WIT' do you think he is trying to tell me something? :rofl:

At least you got the full version not the slightly shorter one " Half Wit ":rofl:

WittyBird
25th-December-2005, 04:10 PM
At least you got the full version not the slightly shorter one " Half Wit ":rofl:

:yeah: Thanks for that can always rely on you to inspire and fill me with confidence :rofl:

Minnie M
25th-December-2005, 05:19 PM
thank you Santa for my lovely pressies - and thank you my daughter-in-law for a fantastic Christmas spread (or should I say Chanukkah :blush: )

BTW didn't I see you last night DJing in Shoreham :what: great night - what a very versatile gentleman you are (great evening - thanks :hug: )

Father Christmas
25th-December-2005, 06:02 PM
BTW didn't I see you last night DJing in Shoreham :what: great night - what a very versatile gentleman you are (great evening - thanks :hug: )That wasn't me, that was Andy McGregor trying to be me. He's much shorter than me but a better kisser :wink:

fletch
25th-December-2005, 06:56 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he's got you sussed

:flower:

WittyBird
25th-December-2005, 06:59 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he's got you sussed

:flower:

you are so on that path lady:eek:

fletch
25th-December-2005, 07:08 PM
you are so on that path lady:eek:

Is that the same as 'the road to nowhere':D

WittyBird
25th-December-2005, 07:16 PM
Is that the same as 'the road to nowhere':D

Yeah along those lines :rofl: it's a good job I like you :eek:

dee
25th-December-2005, 08:26 PM
:

Leave my fish alone Fletch he is poorly :sick:

Tazmanian Devil
26th-December-2005, 12:04 AM
Wierd looks:confused: who me :confused:

what are you saying about taz
but yes she do :
Oh well I do :wink: :flower:

Tazmanian Devil
26th-December-2005, 12:09 AM
Thank you Santa for my lovely pressents I especially love the 7 sexual sins set you gave me but was wondering when you were going to come play :wink:
Also Thank you for giving The Wacko a cold as a result of this he got the turkey out to defrost too early so it was off when he went to cook it:what: Good job I like pork :yum: (Take that as you like) also have had him sneezing and sniffling all day with his malt whisky medicine.
:kiss: :hug:

Gadget
26th-December-2005, 12:15 AM
I unwrapped my present from my daughter and thought Gawd, I'm turning into an old man:tears: as I got a pair of slippers... worse yet, I asked for them and actually need them :what: ...
...but the Unicycle from my wife made me think naaaaa; this is cool :waycool:

:rofl:
{Just praying that I don't damage anything that will prevent me dancing while learning to ride it ! :D}

WittyBird
26th-December-2005, 12:19 AM
Jeeez , how much have I had to drink or did Gadget post that twice? :sick:

Tazmanian Devil
26th-December-2005, 12:27 AM
Jeeez , how much have I had to drink or did Gadget post that twice? :sick:
No he has posted twice I noticed too but didn't like to ask if he has drunk tooooo much:innocent:

Gadget
26th-December-2005, 12:48 AM
Eh? Nope - you must both have been on the remains of Santa's sherry.

{:innocent:}

fletch
26th-December-2005, 02:50 PM
For the bringing my little boy a (triassic Fish) which takes 10 days to grow and needs feeding morning noon and night before it is full sized.:eek:

:

Well the water has been prepared, and the fish eggs are in the tank, we just need to weight to see if they hatch:what:

according to my son they are just like me! they have three eyes two at the front and one in the back of the heads:really:

WittyBird
26th-December-2005, 03:10 PM
we just need to weight to see if they hatch:what:

How much do they have to weigh to hatch?:what:

fletch
26th-December-2005, 03:53 PM
How much do they have to weigh to hatch?:what::rofl:
Not as much as me, i'm on a roll, mince pie's and lots of chocolate, i'm just making jelly spiders, but I don't suppose I will get to eat any off them thank goodness:sick: