PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Wedding!

DaveD
24th-December-2005, 03:36 PM
Congratulations to Caroline and Bob who got married yesterday. :clap: (attached picture is scanned from the local newspaper - so apologies for quality!)

They met about a year ago at Cerocc and have been inseparable since. Best wishes for the future :flower:

Dave

TheTramp
24th-December-2005, 03:38 PM
:yeah:

All the very best for the future guys....

Piglet
24th-December-2005, 03:41 PM
What lovely news!

:flower: :flower: Many Congratulations :flower: :flower:
:flower: :flower: Caroline and Bob!:flower: :flower:

Great photo - thanks DaveD for posting it.:hug:

Tiggerbabe
24th-December-2005, 04:22 PM
Thanks Dave, that's a lovely picture.

Many, many congratulations to Bob and Caroline :hug:

All the very best for your future together.

Sheena xx

johnthehappyguy
24th-December-2005, 11:51 PM
Congratulations Bob, (and Caroline).

Good Luck and Best Wishes for the future.

johnthehappyguy:nice:

thewacko
24th-December-2005, 11:54 PM
congratulations, but after number two can I quote "been there, got the decree nisi, done that". but have a merry christmas

Missy D
25th-December-2005, 12:10 AM
congratulations, but after number two can I quote "been there, got the decree nisi, done that". but have a merry christmas

Congratulations!:clap:

Never done it, no nice eye in this house. Happy Christmas!:cheers:

ShinyWeeStar
26th-December-2005, 07:25 PM
Congratulations to you both! :clap:

Best wishes for a long, happy and healthy future together. :flower:

Heather M
26th-December-2005, 08:27 PM
Congratulations Bob and Caroline! :flower:

Wishing you a very, very happy future together... :hug:

Heather xx

Tazmanian Devil
26th-December-2005, 10:31 PM
Congratulations to you both. I hope you have a long and happy life together and continue the dancing so many people give it up once they are settled. :confused: Lovely picture Dave :kiss: :hug:

John S
27th-December-2005, 02:53 PM
Bob and Caroline are both lovely people (don't know if they are on the Forum, though?), so I'm sure we all wish them every happiness in future. And thanks Dave, for posting the picture.

bobhub
4th-January-2006, 11:26 PM
:kiss: Hi folks, just back from honeymoon and found your posts on the forum. Thanks for all the good wishes and the presents many of you contributed to.

The wedding day could not have been better, the sun shone, the bride was gorgeous and we were surrounded by fantastic friends.

If you great dancers like good food, take a trip to Bon Appetit in Exchange Street, Dundee. This was the venue for the wedding ceremony and reception. The food is outstanding and the welcome is genuine. Being ceroccers you can then dance the calories off!

Bob and Caroline xx

Piglet
4th-January-2006, 11:48 PM
Big welcome to the forum Bob (and Caroline!)

Good to hear from you and glad to hear that you had a wonderful wedding day! Hope to catch you for another dance soon if I manage down to Perth again in the next few weeks (or anywhere else along the way).:flower: :hug:

TheTramp
5th-January-2006, 12:08 AM
the bride was gorgeous

I'm sure that the groom was too!!

Where'd you go tonight? Came in at 9:30. Said hello. Turned around 2 mins later, and you'd gone....

See you tomorrow night! :flower:

bobhub
5th-January-2006, 11:48 AM
:what: We were absolutely exhausted last night! Did not sleep overnight on the flight and drove up from Manchester to get to the ceroc class as Caroline was taxiing.

Will be at Perth tonight for the first class of the year, remember that it is in the Queens Hotel, Perth (opposite the railway station) as the Salutation Ballroom is being renovated during January.

Bob

John S
5th-January-2006, 02:20 PM
:what: We were absolutely exhausted last night! Did not sleep overnight
That's newly-weds for you!:flower: