PDA

View Full Version : Famous Forumites!

Cruella
19th-December-2005, 05:51 PM
I've just recieved some advertising bumpf in the post from Jiveaddiction. They have included a calender containing photos from their weekenders and the dates for next years events already added. What a fantastic bit of marketing!:worthy: I've spotted lots of forumites in the pictures so far i've spotted
Me.
Spice 'n' Easy
Silverfox
Minnie Mouse
Franck
Lory
Limpy Tink
Dancing Teeth
Amir
Rachel (and Marc)
Roger C
Under Par (and Mrs UP)
Mie
Danielle
Lisa
Jive Brummie (and Melanie)
Jammie
Lindsay
Burge
Littleemc-central
Simon R

So has anyone else recieved this and can you name any other forumites?

Minnie M
19th-December-2005, 05:56 PM
all without our permission too :whistle:

I've just recieved some advertising bumpf in the post from Jiveaddiction. They have included a calender containing photos from their weekenders and the dates for next years events already added. What a fantastic bit of marketing!:worthy: I've spotted lots of forumites in the pictures so far i've spotted
Me.
Spice 'n' Easy
Silverfox
Minnie Mouse
Franck
Lory
Limpy Tink
Dancing Teeth
Amir
Rachel (and Marc)
Roger C
Under Par (and Mrs UP)
Mie
Danielle
Lisa
Jammie
Lindsay
Burge
Littleemc-central
Simon R

So has anyone else recieved this and can you name any other forumites?

ducasi
19th-December-2005, 06:00 PM
all without our permission too :whistle: Doubtless you gave permission to be photographed and used in future publicity when you signed up to go...

under par
19th-December-2005, 06:36 PM
As Cruella says a great piece of marketing ... should I mention I'm on there 4 times can anyone beat that?:waycool:

New competition eh!:D

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 06:39 PM
As Cruella says a great piece of marketing ... should I mention I'm on there 4 times can anyone beat that?:waycool:

you dont think that would effect sales? :whistle:

under par
19th-December-2005, 06:41 PM
you dont think that would effect sales? :whistle:

positively :innocent:

Minnie M
19th-December-2005, 07:29 PM
Doubtless you gave permission to be photographed and used in future publicity when you signed up to go...
:confused: no... didn't sign anything - they were random photos taken at Southport by the very talented Danielle:flower:

- personally I'm not bothered - although it is an awful piccie of me :sick: (I look enormous) but then I am dancing with the wonderful Franck :worthy:

ducasi
19th-December-2005, 09:05 PM
From the application form that you fill in (but OK, it doesn't seem to ask for a signature)...

"All recordings (Film, Photographs or Video) made during the event remain the copyright/property of Jive Addiction, and may be used by them at any time in any media."

Cruella
20th-December-2005, 05:16 PM

New competition eh!:D
Can't beat it, but i am also on there 4 times even if it's only in the blurry background for 3 of them! Think they are trying to tell me something?:rofl:

SilverFox
20th-December-2005, 05:53 PM
Can't beat it, but i am also on there 4 times even if it's only in the blurry background for 3 of them! Think they are trying to tell me something?:rofl:Are you the Bag Lady on February's page?.....:rofl: :rofl:

Cruella
20th-December-2005, 07:13 PM
Are you the Bag Lady on February's page?.....:rofl: :rofl:

My bags seem to be in better condition than yours at present Mr Fox.:rofl:

Unfortunately I shall not be attired in said garment at Twyford due to getting my left 'nad trapped between a yellow and a green sweetie during elastic recoil, last night whilst trying it on.

As i've offended Mr Fitz by not noticing him again! He's now been added to the list. (Some people just want so much attention!)
Me.
Spice 'n' Easy
Silverfox
Minnie Mouse
Franck
Lory
Limpy Tink
Dancing Teeth
Amir
Rachel (and Marc)
Roger C
Under Par (and Mrs UP)
Mie
Danielle
Lisa
Jammie
Lindsay
Burge
Littleemc-central
Simon R
Mr Fitz

Minnie M
20th-December-2005, 07:56 PM
and.....
Robert Winter & Nicky (June)
ianmate ( you've been framed page)
Lynn (la Pineda page)
IanL (March)

Tiggerbabe
20th-December-2005, 08:41 PM
and Lisa (huge pic) (in her fab fancy dress get up) and Drathzel (dancing with Viktor) :D

stewart38
21st-December-2005, 01:29 AM
I need new glasses i cant see myself at all :sad:

Im SURE someone with better glasses will see me some where :whistle:

Lynn
21st-December-2005, 11:32 AM
)Lynn (la Pineda page) Yes, someone told me that (fortunately big group) pic was in. But I haven't got a calendar. :tears: