PDA

View Full Version : Im MAd I am

Dreadful Scathe
3rd-February-2003, 02:40 PM
As Ive revealed my Dundonian Origins (5 things thread) - am I allowed to be offically MAd ? :) Ill be there on Friday, do i have to dress 'funny' as an initiation :D

TheTramp
3rd-February-2003, 06:11 PM
Nope.

You have to dance with me :rolleyes:

Steve

John S
3rd-February-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
do i have to dress 'funny' as an initiation :D

Certainly - your usual outfit is fine.:nice:

Heather
4th-February-2003, 12:11 AM
I certainly hope you lot are not infering that any of us in the MAd Squad, in any way, shape or form, are in the habit of dressing 'funny'!!!! We leave that kind of thing to the Aberdonians with their red high heels:wink: and the Londoners with their stockings and suspenders:wink: (YOU KNOW who you are!!!)
Us Dundonians may be MAd, but we are known for our elegance, charm , sophistication and good taste.
(Back me up on this Sheena , Melanie and Linda ).
So less of your cheek, boys.:reallymad

:cheers:
Heather,
:kiss:

Tiggerbabe
4th-February-2003, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Heather
Us Dundonians may be MAd, but we are known for our elegance, charm , sophistication and good taste.
(Back me up on this Sheena , Melanie and Linda ).
Heather,

Yup! That's us Heather - have never been known to go to the dancing dressed as extras from Star Trek - Cruella Da Ville - Liza Minelli - throwbacks from the 70's - MIB - Line dancers - space cadets - or any other such things..............

Always elegant, charming, suffocated and all done in the best POSSIBLE taste :wink:

Box of Frogs
4th-February-2003, 12:26 PM
No doubt it's obvious but I've no idea what 'MAd' means. Would someone like to explain?

Thanks

John S
4th-February-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Yup! That's us Heather - have never been known to go to the dancing dressed as extras from Star Trek - Cruella Da Ville - Liza Minelli - throwbacks from the 70's - MIB - Line dancers - space cadets - or any other such things..............

Errrrr?????

linda
4th-February-2003, 10:42 PM
Absolutely Heather,

All that and more....intelligent, talented, fun loving :waycool: AND we're all good at spelling!!! Although Sheena, I'm not sure about the "suffocated" part :confused:

Linda

"The Moving finger writes: and, having writ, moves on."

Edward Fitzgerald

Dreadful Scathe
10th-February-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
- space cadets You dont need to be dressed as a Space Cadet to be one :)

Tiggerbabe
10th-February-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
You dont need to be dressed as a Space Cadet to be one :)

Hey - be careful Smurfy!:wink:

Or I'll dance with you twice at the next party!

(Only 2 and a bit weeks to Blackpool!:D :D :D )