PDA

View Full Version : Cheese Haters of the world Unite!

KatieR
19th-December-2005, 02:30 PM
What is it about cheese? Some people love it, some people tolerate it.. I on the other hand, cannot stand the substance (unless melted on pizza).

And why, yes why do cafe's feel the need to pile it on baked potatoes when you dont ask for it!!?

*EVERYTHING'S GETTING BLURRY.... fuzzy bunnies, fuzzy bunnies... *

TheTramp
19th-December-2005, 02:30 PM
Cheese is fab. Have just had some cheese and biscuits for lunch :clap:

KatieR
19th-December-2005, 02:34 PM
Cheese is fab. Have just had some cheese and biscuits for lunch :clap:

Its a good thing I have lots of diet coke to wash it down with... blecchh.. its just disgusting!:sick:

ducasi
19th-December-2005, 02:41 PM
What is it about cheese? Some people love it, some people tolerate it.. I on the other hand, cannot stand the substance (unless melted on pizza).
:yeah: Couldn't agree more (though I also can tolerate it in my Mum's Macaroni Cheese.)

CJ
19th-December-2005, 02:43 PM
Cheese is not my thing...

Some woman tolerate it better than others...:whistle:

azande
19th-December-2005, 02:43 PM
Cheese is :drool: !!!

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 02:49 PM
Its cheese with mould and fungus in it or on it which I cant understand! Eg Brie and that blue veined stuff! Yuk!!!
You wouldnt eat a mouldy tomato so why would you eat mouldy cheese?:sick:

TheTramp
19th-December-2005, 02:57 PM
Cos it tastes so good! :D

KatieR
19th-December-2005, 03:02 PM
Its cheese with mould and fungus in it or on it which I cant understand! Eg Brie and that blue veined stuff! Yuk!!!

All cheese is evil.... cheese is the antithesis of fluffy bunnies (although you can't eat fluffy bunnies except if you make fluffy bunny stew).. Im getting off track..

all Cheese ... cheddar, vintage, stilton, camembert, smelly, mouldy ... its all cheese and its all evil!!

stewart38
19th-December-2005, 03:03 PM

And why, yes why do cafe's feel the need to pile it on baked potatoes when you dont ask for it!!?

*EVERYTHING'S GETTING BLURRY.... fuzzy bunnies, fuzzy bunnies... *

Go to the USA and their whole world is cheese. Im sure Easter Eggs come with cheese

I asked for plain omlete no cheese duly cooked then they chucked cheese all over it :mad:

A bit of chedder never hurt anyone but cheese seems to be spreading everywhere. Get rid of most of it :yeah:

CJ
19th-December-2005, 03:03 PM
Its cheese with mould and fungus in it or on it which I cant understand! Eg Brie and that blue veined stuff! Yuk!!! :sick:

You never eaten anything with a big blue vein?!? :really:

(with or without cheese.....):blush:

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 03:04 PM
Cos it tastes so good! :D

I think you might need you taste buds tested!

Cheese is yummy in Macaroni pies :drool: (ive only ever found this deliciously in Scotland - If there are any nice forumites coming down south :wink: )

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 03:06 PM
You never eaten anything with a big blue vein?!? :really:

(with or without cheese.....):blush:

Nasty!!!:(

KatieR
19th-December-2005, 03:07 PM
You never eaten anything with a big blue vein?!?

(with or without cheese.....)

(ive only ever found this deliciously in Scotland - If there are any nice forumites coming down south :wink: )

:what:

clevedonboy
19th-December-2005, 03:10 PM
Spectator I: I think it was "Blessed are the cheesemakers".
Mrs. Gregory: Aha, what's so special about the cheesemakers?
Gregory: Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.

Life of Brian 1979

dee
19th-December-2005, 03:13 PM
Some woman tolerate it better than others...:whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: CJ you are funny!!!

I love cheese :innocent: no really i do apart from stilton yuk

TiggsTours
19th-December-2005, 03:21 PM
Not liking cheese? That really is very odd, don't understand that one at all.

I do have a similar issue with tomatoes though, and that gets stuck into everything as standard even more than cheese does, why don't you try, when ordering something "please could I have the (fill in blank), and could I have that without cheese please?" tends to work when wanting something without tomato.

LMC
19th-December-2005, 04:08 PM
Funny, I would have thought that ordering (whatever it is) without tomato would work better if you don't want tomato on it... :na:

Cheese is nice, but I agree that it turns up as a topping/flavouring too often sometimes - guess it's the easy option.

Cheese sauce - as in macaroni cheese - can be really nasty unless it's strong enough. And as for processed cheese... :sick:

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 04:12 PM
Cheese sauce - as in macaroni cheese - can be really nasty unless it's strong enough. And as for processed cheese... :sick:

The only thing I like plastic cheese on is on toast with rasberry jam :drool: . Stop try it first then tell me its yummy ot yukkie!

KatieR
19th-December-2005, 04:14 PM
The only thing I like plastic cheese on is on toast with rasberry jam :drool: . Stop try it first then tell me its yummy ot yukkie!

You've got to be kidding..... :sick:

LMC
19th-December-2005, 04:16 PM
Plastic cheese with jam? - you have GOT to be joking! (Plastic cheese with anything \_/ - well, it's good for puncture repairs if you toast it I suppose)

Cheddar and marmalade .... :drool:

TheTramp
19th-December-2005, 04:17 PM
:yeah:

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 04:46 PM

Seriously, no joke!

philsmove
19th-December-2005, 04:48 PM
Not liking cheese? That really is very odd, don't understand that one at all.

nether does Wallace

KatieR
19th-December-2005, 04:49 PM
Seriously, no joke!

Sorry, but that's just wrong. Cheese should be outlawed. Except in cases whereby it is melted on pizza and then it shall be allowed.

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 04:52 PM
Sorry, but that's just wrong. Cheese should be outlawed. Except in cases whereby it is melted on pizza and then it shall be allowed.

No!!! Let Cheese rule!

TiggsTours
19th-December-2005, 04:56 PM
No it shouldn't, people who don't like it should just learn to ask for their food to be served without it! Cheese is the best!

KatieR
19th-December-2005, 04:58 PM
No it shouldn't, people who don't like it should just learn to ask for their food to be served without it! Cheese is the best!

How about when you do ask for food without cheese and it comes with cheese anyway.... I shouldn't be victimised because cheese makes me vomit! :eek:

and if you didn't notice.. this is a thread for those of us that DONT like cheese.. cheese lovers enter at your own risk...

TiggsTours
19th-December-2005, 05:00 PM
How about when you do ask for food without cheese and it comes with cheese anyway.... I shouldn't be victimised because cheese makes me vomit! :eek:
No, you should complain, alot, and then you will probably get a fresh dish, without cheese, and some sort of compensation too.

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 05:00 PM

Well in that case - Fungus! Yuk yuk yuk!

KatieR
19th-December-2005, 05:03 PM
No, you should complain, alot, and then you will probably get a fresh dish, without cheese, and some sort of compensation too.

Might have to try that one! :clap:

TheTramp
19th-December-2005, 05:03 PM
Just had some cheese on toast. And it was fab :clap:

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 05:08 PM
Just had some cheese on toast. And it was fab :clap:

What about the Jam? Or if I dont have jam, Honey is just as good!

stewart38
19th-December-2005, 05:08 PM
No!!! Let Cheese rule!

I dont dislike some cheeses but its taking over the world

Its worse in the USA

But a PLAIN hamburger should be that not 'with cheese'

all that horrible Parmesan :mad: spread on everything and that smelly blue cheese the one that smells like old socks :cool:

ducasi
19th-December-2005, 05:10 PM
Well in that case - Fungus! Yuk yuk yuk!
Stop! You'll get Drathzel all excited!

TheTramp
19th-December-2005, 05:12 PM
What about the Jam? Or if I dont have jam, Honey is just as good!
Will tomato ketchup count??? :D

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 05:17 PM
Will tomato ketchup count??? :D

Now that would not be very nice at all!:eek:

TheTramp
19th-December-2005, 05:22 PM
Now that would not be very nice at all!:eek:
You're just strange.... :flower:

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 05:30 PM
You're just strange.... :flower:

Says the one!:wink:

Jenni
19th-December-2005, 06:59 PM
Cheese is :drool: !!!

:yeah:

Tho blue cheese doesn't seem to like me very much :tears:

Jenni :flower:

wicked blue
19th-December-2005, 07:28 PM

Now thats just wrong, wrong, wrong!! Jam and Cheese is one thing, but plastic cheese.. and jam...yuk,yuk,yuk! And msfab you dis carob!!?? :what:

dee
19th-December-2005, 07:33 PM
Plastic cheese with jam? - you have GOT to be joking! (Plastic cheese with anything \_/ - well, it's good for puncture repairs if you toast it I suppose)

:rofl: :rofl: Now thats an idea

Msfab
19th-December-2005, 07:36 PM
Now thats just wrong, wrong, wrong!! Jam and Cheese is one thing, but plastic cheese.. and jam...yuk,yuk,yuk! And msfab you dis carob!!?? :what:

I dont have it everyday, only when the mood takes me! its especially good after a night drinking!

Cheese in omelette is yukkie!

wicked blue
19th-December-2005, 07:42 PM
I dont have it everyday, only when the mood takes me! its especially good after a night drinking!

Cheese in omelette is yukkie!

Does it help prevent a hangover??!!

wicked blue
19th-December-2005, 07:46 PM
I have to say that i think the worst cheese going is 'stinking bishop' and hell it lives up to its name! You only need to open the fridge door and the smell hits you..its enough to make you sick... :sick: Surely it can't be healthy eating that??!!!

under par
19th-December-2005, 07:59 PM
I have to say that i think the worst cheese going is 'stinking bishop' and hell it lives up to its name! You only need to open the fridge door and the smell hits you..its enough to make you sick... :sick: Surely it can't be healthy eating that??!!!

It can never be right to eat a stinking bishop........abstinence is on the way out!!

Gojive
19th-December-2005, 08:19 PM
Edam it lass, cheese must stay!!

Imagine a world without cheese....

We would have to eat four pizza, the moon would be made of nothing, a grin would just be a grin, photographers would have to say "Say.", Cheddar Gorge would be closed, Danish would become but a blur with a pastry, and can you imagine what an onion sandwich would be like?! :eek:... and finally, we would not be celebrating the birth of our savoury, cheesus crust very soon :tears:

:waycool:

Little Monkey
19th-December-2005, 09:08 PM
Cheese, cheese, lovely cheese! :D

Mmmmm, hot ciabatta with brie and cranberry sauce........:drool:

Grilled goat's cheese salad.......:drool:

Thick oatcakes with mature cheddar..............:drool:

Toasted bagels (cinnamon and raisin) with cream cheese and jam........:drool:

Cheese is loooooooooooooooooooooooovely! :clap:

KatieR
20th-December-2005, 11:40 AM
Edam it lass, cheese must stay!!

Imagine a world without cheese....

We would have to eat four pizza, the moon would be made of nothing, a grin would just be a grin, photographers would have to say "Say.", Cheddar Gorge would be closed, Danish would become but a blur with a pastry, and can you imagine what an onion sandwich would be like?! :eek:... and finally, we would not be celebrating the birth of our savoury, cheesus crust very soon :tears:

:waycool:

:rofl: Almost makes me wish I did like cheese... have some rep!

KatieR
5th-January-2006, 04:35 PM
After a fun little game of 'Name That Tune' last night... I have discovered that I do in fact, like Cheese. :D

Msfab
5th-January-2006, 06:49 PM
After a fun little game of 'Name That Tune' last night... I have discovered that I do in fact, like Cheese. :D

It was only a matter of time before you matured!

Now this little game that changed your life, what other dislikes does it have an affect on?

Barry Shnikov
5th-January-2006, 09:08 PM
Its a good thing I have lots of diet coke to wash it down with... blecchh.. its just disgusting!:sick:

You can't eat cheese but you can drink diet coke? That's unbelievable.:confused:

Barry Shnikov
5th-January-2006, 09:15 PM

Umm...aren't you confusing the sin with the sinner here? It isn't the cheeses' fault that human beings won't use their faculties and provide you with cheese-free comestibles when you specifically ask for it. I wouldn't want cheese on, e.g. - oh, actually, can't think of anything I wouldn't try with cheese (extending it to mascarpone and so forth with desserts...)

Heavens no, I am one who delights in all manifestations of the Terpsichorean muse...:what:

Barry Shnikov
5th-January-2006, 09:16 PM

Have you ever tried a french cheese called Maroilles? It smells like babies' nappies - the full variety!

FirstMove
5th-January-2006, 09:47 PM
Cheese and beetroot sarnies :drool:

All forms of cheese are marvellous. A hearty meal has cheese in every course :)

Icey
5th-January-2006, 10:38 PM
Cheese and beetroot sarnies :drool:
My Dad likes cheese and beetroot sandwiches, apparently I used to call them 'vampire sandwiches' when I was a kid because all the bread would go pink.

KatieR
6th-January-2006, 10:45 AM
It was only a matter of time before you matured!

Now this little game that changed your life, what other dislikes does it have an affect on?

Well, one of the only other food products Im not really fond of is celery...

philsmove
6th-March-2006, 04:22 AM
:respect: To Nick Park:worthy: creator of the world’s most famous cheese lover and who has just won his 4th Oscar :clap: :cheers: :clap:

David Bailey
6th-March-2006, 08:59 AM
:respect: To Nick Park:worthy: creator of the world’s most famous cheese lover and who has just won his 4th Oscar :clap: :cheers: :clap:
:yeah: - I almost bought a packet of Wensleydale over the weekend (I wonder how much their sales have gone up?)

Cracking film - even on the 4th viewing over the weekend it was still watchable.

Dreamer
6th-March-2006, 09:08 AM
Wensleydale and Christmas cake:drool:

Cheese (especially in its gooier, smellier or mouldier incarnations) is one of human civilisation's greatest achievements, second only to chocolate.