PDA

View Full Version : Mensa/Densa

CJ
16th-December-2005, 06:43 PM
I know there is a threrad about stupid stuff but am too lazy to find it....

My question is:

Would putting £10 of unleaded into a deisel van count as stupid?!?:o :blush: :o :blush: :o

LMC
16th-December-2005, 06:52 PM
Ouch...

Possibly just absent-minded - unless you started the ignition < winces >...

CJ
16th-December-2005, 06:53 PM
- unless you started the ignition < winces >...

and drove for 10+ miles?!?!?!?!!?!?????????:eek:

Allez-Cat
16th-December-2005, 07:49 PM
unleaded into a diesel van....

Double ouch. Not good, my friend. Try this link for the bad news:

http://www.carpages.co.uk/news/mis-fuelling-29-05-05.asp?switched=on&echo=972655251

Under no circumstances allow the engine to be used any more until the entire system's been drained and flushed!

My sympathies....

TheTramp
17th-December-2005, 03:38 PM
Would putting £10 of unleaded into a deisel van count as stupid?!?:o :blush: :o :blush: :o

As stupid as spelling diesel like that??

Bummer though :( Hope the van survives the experience!! :flower:

dee
18th-December-2005, 07:21 PM
As stupid as spelling diesel like that??

Well spotted Trampy :rofl: :rofl:

I do hope the damage is not too bad CJ :eek:

Icey
19th-December-2005, 04:40 PM
I just drove for 45 minutes in bad traffic to a bigger shopping then my normal high street, fought my way into the car park and eventually found a space, went to a department store and stood in a queue with my chosen articles to purchase and only then found I had left my purse on the kitchen counter :mad: :mad: added to that I was running on empty as I had panned to take advantage of a cheap petrol station whilst I was there so had to drive home on fumes, hoping and praying the whole way that I would make it. And then I got home to find that some inconsiderate ****** had parked in my parking space :mad:

Arrggghhhh!

Missy D
19th-December-2005, 10:06 PM
Fought my way thru all the mad christmas traffic into Fulham. Arrived late at the customers house. Didnt have change for the meter so had to ask customer for some money.:blush: Was told by my boss that I would be casting a newborn and a dreaded 2 year old holding hands. Finally got in the house set up my casting kit and said to the customer ok where are the 2 lovelys. The woman lifted up her top and said "urrrrr here they are"!:blush: This particular job was to cast a womans breast. I am still glowing with embarrasment:blush: :blush: :blush:

David Bailey
21st-December-2005, 09:56 AM
Fought my way thru all the mad christmas traffic into Fulham. Arrived late at the customers house. Didnt have change for the meter so had to ask customer for some money.:blush: Was told by my boss that I would be casting a newborn and a dreaded 2 year old holding hands. Finally got in the house set up my casting kit and said to the customer ok where are the 2 lovelys. The woman lifted up her top and said "urrrrr here they are"!:blush: This particular job was to cast a womans breast. I am still glowing with embarrasment:blush: :blush: :blush:
:rofl: - do you get a lot of those jobs then? And, err, need a hand with the equipment...? :whistle:

Missy D
21st-December-2005, 06:14 PM
:rofl: - do you get a lot of those jobs then? And, err, need a hand with the equipment...? :whistle:

I cant believe the weight of boobs!:eek: We are promoting gay couples at the moment David! Wanna come along and help me make door knockers:rofl:

dee
21st-December-2005, 06:29 PM
Wanna come along and help me make door knockers:rofl:

Can i put in my order for the "David door knocker"? Is WB doing the letter boxes?:rofl:

Missy D
21st-December-2005, 06:59 PM
Can i put in my order for the "David door knocker"? Is WB doing the letter boxes?:rofl:

Could it be cat flap:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dee
21st-December-2005, 07:06 PM
Could it be cat flap:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or dog kennel :rofl: :rofl:

gives a hole new meaning to "horse collar" don't you think :rofl: :rofl:

Missy D
21st-December-2005, 07:08 PM
Or dog kennel :rofl: :rofl:

gives a hole new meaning to "horse collar" don't you think :rofl: :rofl:

:yeah: Is it also DJ kitchen roll holder:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dee
21st-December-2005, 07:29 PM
:yeah: Is it also DJ kitchen roll holder:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or washing line prop :rofl: :rofl: DJ you hide it well :rofl: :rofl:

or draught excluder :rofl: :rofl:

Missy D
21st-December-2005, 07:32 PM
Or washing line prop :rofl: :rofl: DJ you hide it well :rofl: :rofl:

or draught excluder :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is it you bike rack:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WittyBird
21st-December-2005, 08:02 PM
Is WB doing the letter boxes?:rofl:

No WB is not doing any such thing. Will happily come along and watch tho :innocent: