PDA

View Full Version : Calendar ideas

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 03:44 PM
As one of the World's Leading Lords (What Lord? magazine, October Edition), I am often asked whether or not I will be bringing out a calendar, cram packed with pictures of yours truly going about his daily business.

This year (thanks to an incident with the tax man) I have decided to "cash in" on my world wide appeal and publish "A Year With the Lord's Lord". Please could I have ideas for poses and the month to which they should be linked.

All Royalties will go towards buying me something shiny

fletch
16th-December-2005, 03:50 PM
I bought my calendar for next year while at Camber (JiveTime) Have a look at Mr November, that will take a lot of beating:drool: :blush:

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 03:53 PM
I bought my calendar for next year while at Camber (JiveTime) Have a look at Mr November, that will take a lot of beating:drool: :blush:

I am a Lord so I have no time for frivolous activities such as dance. I have my hands full with beating common folk and collecting taxes from the old and infirm. As such I have not seen this calendar of which you speak. Doubtless it comes a poor second to yours truly.

fletch
16th-December-2005, 04:10 PM
I have my hands full with beating common folk. Doubtless it comes a poor second to yours truly.

Beating people is that S & M ?:confused:

And it may come as a poor second my Lord,:worthy: but we no information or picture of you on your profile, how is one to judge:waycool:

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 04:13 PM
And it may come as a poor second my Lord,:worthy: but we no information or picture of you on your profile, how is one to judge:waycool:

My word is my bond

mooncalf
16th-December-2005, 04:15 PM

The Lord is most famed for his uniquely conical head an inspiration for the gherkin - not forgetting his manly thighs.

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 04:16 PM

Not the way I do it

fletch
16th-December-2005, 04:20 PM
Not the way I do it

:eek:
My Lord you have me intrigued, pray do tell more:innocent:

:flower:

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 04:22 PM
:eek:
My Lord you have me intrigued, pray do tell more:innocent:

:flower:

Well it's all pretty feudal really. They should pay me, they don't, I beat them until either a) they pay b) they die c) I get tired d) I pose for my new calendar (available from all National Heritage shops and certain Soho outlets)

Swinging bee
16th-December-2005, 04:27 PM
As one of the World's Leading Lords (What Lord? magazine, October Edition), I am often asked whether or not I will be bringing out a calendar, cram packed with pictures of yours truly going about his daily business.

This year (thanks to an incident with the tax man) I have decided to "cash in" on my world wide appeal and publish "A Year With the Lord's Lord". Please could I have ideas for poses and the month to which they should be linked.

All Royalties will go towards buying me something shiny

Try a raunchy April, when things "come out" in abundance!

( No disrespect to anyone of doubtful sexual persuasion):wink:

Msfab
16th-December-2005, 04:28 PM
Well it's all pretty feudal really. They should pay me, they don't, I beat them until either a) they pay b) they die c) I get tired d) I pose for my new calendar (available from all National Heritage shops and certain Soho outlets)

So you have standards?:rolleyes:

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 04:29 PM

I have Standard Bearers

mooncalf
16th-December-2005, 04:29 PM

Of course - we've already mentioned the discretely positioned kite mark.

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 04:30 PM
Try a raunchy April, when things "come out" in abundance!

I was thinking more along the lines of pointing and mayhaps even some Thigh Slapping

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 04:32 PM
Of course - we've already mentioned the discretely positioned kite mark.

Which we will have to discretely cover, perhaps with the hilt of a sword, or the hands of a Maiden

fletch
16th-December-2005, 04:34 PM
I pose for my new calendar (available from all National Heritage shops and certain Soho outlets)

I may be able to help you out with a couple dozen calendars, if the contents are the right quality:wink: I will of cause need a preview.:eek:

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 04:38 PM
I may be able to help you out with a couple dozen calendars, if the contents are the right quality:wink: I will of cause need a preview.:eek:

A couple of hundred thousand is really what I am looking for. I am a global phenomenon. Or a Global pheremone. It's all in the calendar.

Msfab
16th-December-2005, 04:40 PM
A couple of hundred thousand is really what I am looking for. I am a global phenomenon. Or a Global pheremone. It's all in the calendar.

Well its a good thing your world stops at the back of your wardrobe!

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 04:53 PM
Well its a good thing your world stops at the back of your wardrobe!

How Dare You!! How Dare You!!

fletch
16th-December-2005, 04:54 PM
I am a global phenomenon.
Yer! Yer! I bet you are:rolleyes:

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 04:56 PM
See how they all turn against me so quickly. Et tu Brutus??

But let me ask you this: Who else has a calendar out?? hmmm? hmmm? Case Closed

fletch
16th-December-2005, 05:01 PM

We only have your word for it:what:

You show me yours and i'll show you mine:wink:

Msfab
16th-December-2005, 05:03 PM

Dont be such a drama queen, we already have enough of them on here as it is!

The animal services department at work! Posing in the nude in various farm scenes!:eek:

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 05:04 PM
The animal services department at work! Posing in the nude in various farm scenes!:eek:

Hmmmm. I can't compete with that. I am going to drop the whole thing. of course that means I am going to have to find the money some other way

fletch
16th-December-2005, 05:10 PM
I am going to drop the whole thing.

as I suspected, another man all mouth and trousers:rolleyes:

Msfab
16th-December-2005, 05:11 PM
Hmmmm. I can't compete with that. I am going to drop the whole thing. of course that means I am going to have to find the money some other way

Other way :confused: What else can you offer this world?

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 05:14 PM
as I suspected, another man all mouth and trousers:rolleyes:

All men are mouth and trousers. Except Americans who would be all mouth and pants. And the Scots who would have kilts.

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 05:14 PM
Other way :confused: What else can you offer this world?

I was going to say love, but I hate most of you. I can offer the world contempt. Is that marketable?

Msfab
16th-December-2005, 05:20 PM
I was going to say love, but I hate most of you. I can offer the world contempt. Is that marketable?

But you love to hate us, right?

Lory
16th-December-2005, 05:28 PM
I hate most of you.
Hate me? :eek: You don't even know me :rolleyes: Once you've met me... you can say it! :D :cheers:

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 05:39 PM
But you love to hate us, right?

If it comes with some form of cash incentive

LordOfTheFiles
16th-December-2005, 05:39 PM
Hate me? :eek: You don't even know me :rolleyes: Once you've met me... you can say it! :D :cheers:

Or we could just save each other a bit of time...