PDA

View Full Version : Need new dance shoes? BoogieSteps are touring Scotland

Franck
31st-January-2003, 10:45 AM
Boogie Steps will be touring (part of) Scotland in February and will be at a Ceroc venue near you on the following dates:

Aberdeen Tuesday 18th February
Dundee Wednesday 19th February
Edinburgh Thursday 20th February

You will be able to try on their extensive range of dance shoes and buy them on the night!
If you would like to see their range in advance, you can visit their website: Boogiesteps.com (http://www.boogiesteps.com/) for more information / prices...

As an added bonus, David and Annlisa will be available for a dance of 2 on each night :nice:

Cheers,

Franck.

Sandy
31st-January-2003, 11:14 AM
As an added bonus, David and Annlisa will be available for a dance of 2 on each night :nice: Brilliant, I thought they were absolutely fabulous at the Edinburgh championships. The shoes were pretty fab too!

Sandy:grin:

Lisa
18th-February-2003, 02:22 PM
Thanks Sal for reminding me in the lab that Boogie Steps are visiting tonight. Since I'd forgotten, I thought I'd reactivate this thread as a reminder for everyone.

Looking forward to seeing David and Annlisa and of course, can't wait to be tempted with some new shoes! :D

Book me in for a dance or two.

Lisa x

Scot
18th-February-2003, 05:19 PM
David is ill so it will not happen this week.

Will advise

Scot

Sandy
20th-February-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Scot

Will advise Was very excited about thought of new dance shoes but sorry to hear about David and it is probably for the best as my "plastic" is already sufferring!

Look forward to when they can next manage to come along with the fab shoes.

Sandy:cheers:

Bill
20th-February-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Scot

Will advise

Scot

a likely story.......he was in fine fettle when I saw him at Brighton :rolleyes: :eek:

just couldn't face that long trip up north......... hope he remembers to bring my shoes with him when he gets here :wink: