PDA

View Full Version : Home for 2 cats

Missy D
13th-December-2005, 09:51 AM
My friend/neighbour has 2 gorgeous pedigree cats. One male, one female, 7 years old, fully housetrained etc. He loves his cats dearly but has become allegic to them. When he is round them his asthma is really bad. They are in his house in Finchley all on their own with someone popping in to see to them everyday. He has moved into a flat in Central London with his girlfriend. I see these loveable cats everyday and it breaks my heart to see them purring round my legs for attention. I cant quite remember the breed of cat. I think he said they are Kortai? They are silvery grey with really pretty yellow eyes. I would take them in myself but i have a 'Victor Meldrew' of a cat of my own and he would kill them. Can anyone give them a home? I can get more history on them and photos if anyone is interested:flower:

dee
13th-December-2005, 10:45 AM
If i didn't already have two i would of had them. They really are so friendly they sit on my lap outside the house and purr for ages, it's so sad that they have no one to love them :tears:

TiggsTours
13th-December-2005, 10:49 AM
I have a friend who I think would love them, I will pass your email address on to her, if you like.

Sinner
13th-December-2005, 02:28 PM
They are called Korat and they are a lovely breed.. they need a quiet home ideally and native of thailand.. we ( Mikey & Dangerouscurves) have 5 but it pains me to hear of unloved puss cats.. So if not homed already, there is a very very puss cat friendly household which may be able to help, ours.. :wink:

Mikey (yes, that Mikey)

Shaz
13th-December-2005, 02:48 PM
They are called Korat and they are a lovely breed.. they need a quiet home ideally and native of thailand.. we ( Mikey & Dangerouscurves) have 5 but it pains me to hear of unloved puss cats.. So if not homed already, there is a very very puss cat friendly household which may be able to help, ours.. :wink:

Mikey (yes, that Mikey)

:yeah: :clap: :yeah:
Welcome back Mikey :clap:

Missy D
17th-December-2005, 09:56 PM
Poor little puddy cats still not found a home! looks like Christmas alone for them:tears:

TiggsTours
19th-December-2005, 10:50 AM
One quick question, how much would they be? Or is this a free giveaway?

Missy D
19th-December-2005, 11:31 PM
As far as i know they just need a loving home. I can pm anyone the owners email address if anyone is interested. I will try and take pictures and put them on the forum this week. They are adourable!

Missy D
23rd-December-2005, 12:03 AM
In case anyone does have any thoughts about taking these cats on then you can email the owner direct. His name is Brian. The cats are in Finchley, North London.

Brians email is:- Brianross56@hotmail.com

Lets hope someone can give them the loving home they deserve.

Thanks for reading this.

Dxx:flower:

TiggsTours
23rd-December-2005, 10:19 AM
I have a friend who would be seriously interested, I have passed Brian's email address on to them.

LMC
23rd-December-2005, 11:04 AM
I would love to take them, but I don't think my other cats would ever forgive me - and much as I love cats, 6 would be going much too far :blush:

But I hope they find homes - please post on here when they have? :flower:

Missy D
23rd-December-2005, 11:07 AM
I have a friend who would be seriously interested, I have passed Brian's email address on to them.

Ah this is great news! I do hope your friend will take them on. Please let me know the outcome.

Dxx:flower:

dee
23rd-December-2005, 02:29 PM
Fingers crossed for those little pussy cats :flower: