PDA

View Full Version : stories of passion,what if moments?

apples
30th-January-2003, 03:33 PM
I'm trying to create stories on that moment when you met you're "THE ONE" i.e heart starts to race...or you say "HHMMM". could have ended in a successful "MISSION" or more fun if it was of those "DOOOHHH" moments and you're still kicking yourselve today for saying or doing something completely !!xx??? and you still wonder which planet you're brain had temporarily been transported to during the conversation!!! Could have been a meeting at party, airport, train station, work...I'm sure you've got the gist. Like to know what was said/what you did/what you would have liked to say/what you would have like to do...NO!KEEP IT CLEAN ONLY WRITE WHATS ALLOWED PRIOR TO THE WATERSHED...If you met again and discussed that first meeting what the other person felt/would have liked to say/would have like to do....this is the second attempt of trying to get this thread started...got disconnected from site last time and I ONLY HAVE 10 MINUTES LEFT to complete this thread so please ignore grammar/spelling errors....I suppose i will have to go first....mine is a dooohhh moment.... at an audition and met this girl she was"hhhmmm material"...started to talk while i filled in the usual form (previous work done, physical characteristics etc)...she went in for her audtion and while i was getting my photo taken she came out put on her coat,gave me a smile and left..i went in to the auditon made a complete ARSE of myself(no change there)...came out of the room,got my stuff and left...when i reached reception the girl was there PUTTING ON HER COAT AGAIN??? we started to talk as e left together.... to becontinued sorry ran out of time.... you could tell something that happened to a "FRIEND" if you're feeling shy...which is difficult to believeif you are a cerocer!;)

Dreadful Scathe
30th-January-2003, 04:08 PM
the previous post was brought to you on behalf of the FULL STOP FAN CLUB. :D

TheTramp
30th-January-2003, 04:23 PM
I have to admit that I got about 4 lines into it, and had to stop because I just couldn't focus on that amount of unformatted text in one go....

Paragraphs, capital letters (in the right place), full stops and other bits of grammar are wonderful things... :D

Steve

TheTramp
30th-January-2003, 04:24 PM
Dammit DS.

Are we turning into Heather???? :really:

Steve

tubby
30th-January-2003, 06:06 PM
Okay one soppy story follows:-

I met my partner in a restaurant/bar. I looked into his eyes and was hooked! After 4 weeks I asked him out by leaving a message on his answerphone - the message was duly deleted as he thought it was a windup. I told a mutal friend what I did and he called him 2 days later, told him to be in a particular place for 8pm and then put the phone down. I arrived at 8pm and knew straight off that he was the one. We married 3 years later.

Old romantic me ahhh ...:wink:

apples
30th-January-2003, 08:06 PM
What can I say Tramp: I did recently buy a book on grammar and started to read it. I'm afraid however, after a couple of pages it had the same effect on me as it did at school.I woke up a couple of hours later and attempted the book again.

This backs my theory that wee boys were not made to sit in English classes during summer. When the sky is blue, sun is shinning, breeze is blowing and a game like cricket exists.

Before you disagree look at the universities and colleges of today.They are all full of mature students proving that we should all get to play until the age of at least 30 before starting formal education.

Now before you start to correct the above DS and Tramp. I'm sure you both must have at least one story to tell???:wink: Don't be shy you are amongst friends.

ps heather you can correct my grammar any time:D

Heather
30th-January-2003, 10:07 PM
:D From what I've read so far Apples, there's lots to correct!!!!!LOL:wink: And some of your spelling is a bit suspect too !
shinning ?:sick: I think you mean 'shining'.
See you in Aberdeen for a quick twirl around the Beach Ballroom.
:cheers:
Heather,
:kiss:

Bill
31st-January-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by apples
This backs my theory that wee boys were not made to sit in English classes during summer. When the sky is blue, sun is shinning, breeze is blowing and a game like cricket exists.

actually I think I'd rather sit in an English class than have to play or watch cricket !!

as for romantic stories........well I'll have a think being as how I'm such a romantic :na: :wink:

TheTramp
31st-January-2003, 03:42 PM
actually I think I'd rather sit in an English class than have to play or watch cricket !!Yeah, but Bill. We already knew that you are strange!! :na:

(Sits back and waits for the flames to come pouring in!!)

Steve

Bill
31st-January-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Yeah, but Bill. We already knew that you are strange!! :na:

(Sits back and waits for the flames to come pouring in!!)

Steve

Strange.................... just cus I don't like cricket and I dress in women's clothes occasionally ! ( hey, but which man doesn't :grin: ).

Odd, possibly; bit weird maybe ; but strange !!!!:na: :eek:

TheTramp
31st-January-2003, 06:31 PM
Okie, after considerable (about 0.2 seconds) though, I've decided that I can be negotiated down to a plea of 'Odd'. Happy now?? :na:

Steve