PDA

View Full Version : Le Step Sunshine Dance Weekend

kiwichook
12th-December-2005, 04:36 AM
I would like to mention that Le Step Dance Camp held in the Sunshine Coast, Australia last weekend, organised by Mick French, Le Step was a wonderful event! Certainly worth making the journey from NZ. Lots of good instruction in a fun and friendly atmosphere packed over the weekend even though it was 30 odd degrees each day. :rolleyes: - hardly that hot really! I certainly appreciated the intro of body isolation help with the belly dancing warmups and womans styling workshops. The small group of dancers that travelled with us from NZ, (8 in total) also very much appreciated the fact that we were still continued to made feel very welcome at the dance classes we attended after the weekend had finished.

Any studio owners or event organisers out there reading this - take note of this etiquette and take a leaf out of Mick's book! The effort made with us as overseas visiting dancers was OUTSTANDING! Well done Mick - your team and their efforts made our trip very memorable. Can't wait to get the DVD! :nice: Continue as you are and you'll always have our support!!:clap: :clap:

TheTramp
12th-December-2005, 09:21 AM
The effort made with us as overseas visiting dancers was OUTSTANDING!
:yeah:

I had a great time in Brisbane last summer. Can't wait to get back there again next year :clap: