PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Cards Thread

Minnie M
11th-December-2005, 10:20 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy Chanukkah to all my fellow forumites
http://www.happychristmastoyou.com/maincard.php?card=xmasboogie&image=christmasband&width=400&player=windows&swish=no&partner=&advertising=

Father Christmas
13th-December-2005, 10:54 PM
That's lovely :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Missy D
13th-December-2005, 11:43 PM
Merry Christmas to you all!

WittyBird
13th-December-2005, 11:59 PM
Your just jealous cos you aint got a cracking pair like that !
What do you think SF?:rolleyes:

Piglet
14th-December-2005, 12:04 AM
Thank you Minnie I needed that!

Have a huge hug

Piglet xxx:hug: :hug: :hug:

Shaz
14th-December-2005, 01:11 AM
:sick: do we have to keep seeing those boobs

David Bailey
14th-December-2005, 09:02 AM
:sick: do we have to keep seeing those boobs
"Keep" seeing?

Hell yes, where are the others?

(C'mon, you didn't really expect us to say no did you? :rolleyes: )

WittyBird
14th-December-2005, 09:06 AM
"Keep" seeing?

Didn't you decide to use them as a special christmas screen saver?:rofl:

Shaz
14th-December-2005, 09:21 AM
"Keep" seeing?

Hell yes, where are the others?

(C'mon, you didn't really expect us to say no did you? :rolleyes: )

Why don't you start a "t!ts & bits" thread all for yourself - if I want to see boobs I'll look in a mirror :rolleyes: come on girls, surely I'm not the only one who is fed us with this :what:

David Bailey
14th-December-2005, 10:13 AM
Why don't you start a "t!ts & bits" thread all for yourself - if I want to see boobs I'll look in a mirror :rolleyes: come on girls, surely I'm not the only one who is fed us with this :what:
I most humbly apologise, I hadn't read the Who's Who post, and I agree that it's shocking, shocking I say, to post two such evil pictures in places which could traumatise young minds.

I would never dream of posting such a crude and offensive thread, of course, and I shall go and flay myself with a flail-y thing in punishment for even presuming to suggest that it's nice to see pix of gorgeous blondes in cleavage-y Christmas outfits at Christmas.

In fact, I'll go further, and say that we should ban all pictures and videos of any women in provocative outfits, or teaching any routines which might be construed as offensive or sexist in MJ venues.

:innocent:

Shaz
14th-December-2005, 02:53 PM
I most humbly apologise, I hadn't read the Who's Who post, and I agree that it's shocking, shocking I say, to post two such evil pictures in places which could traumatise young minds.

I would never dream of posting such a crude and offensive thread, of course, and I shall go and flay myself with a flail-y thing in punishment for even presuming to suggest that it's nice to see pix of gorgeous blondes in cleavage-y Christmas outfits at Christmas.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :what:

You might enjoy looking at boobs on this forum - others may not - especially when it is the same person each time :rolleyes:

Why don't we have a photo thread with sexy photos of us girlies especially for the boys (or should I say for DJ :whistle:

..........In fact, I'll go further, and say that we should ban all pictures and videos of any women in provocative outfits, or teaching any routines which might be construed as offensive or sexist in MJ venues.

Don't be so stupid - I know you like an argument, but I am just moaning a photo on this forum :rolleyes:

Dee, you're nuts - if I were asked to choose between you two, you'd be the one.
:yeah: :yeah: :blush:
{the reason for DJ's posts}

dee
14th-December-2005, 03:50 PM
Thats really lovely Minnie M thanks for that :flower:

As for the boobs have i missed something? can't see any on this thread

Merry Christmas Everyone

:clap::hug: :clap::hug: :clap: :hug: :clap:

Shaz
14th-December-2005, 04:16 PM
........As for the boobs have i missed something? can't see any on this thread...........
:flower: the moderators have removing it :flower: (it was on post #3)

dee
14th-December-2005, 04:48 PM
:flower: the moderators have removing it :flower: (it was on post #3)

Lets just hope they were not mine :mad:

Swinging bee
14th-December-2005, 05:02 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy Chanukkah to all my fellow forumites
http://www.happychristmastoyou.com/maincard.php?card=xmasboogie&image=christmasband&width=400&player=windows&swish=no&partner=&advertising=

As Ronnie Barker would say ....."And a Crappy Histmas to you too!":rofl:

Missy D
14th-December-2005, 10:28 PM
Lets just hope they were not mine :mad:

:whistle:

WittyBird
14th-December-2005, 10:32 PM
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :what:

I'm sorry I beg to differ
I think maybe you got out the wrong side of your bed. There is nothing nicer to look at than a womans body.:eek:

Cruella
14th-December-2005, 10:53 PM
I think maybe you got out the wrong side of your bed. There is nothing nicer to look at than a womans body.:eek:
Sorry Becca but i prefer to look at a mans body!! Well except for the ugly dangly bits of course. (but it does depend on who the man is):blush:

WittyBird
14th-December-2005, 11:07 PM
Sorry Becca but i prefer to look at a mans body!! Well except for the ugly dangly bits of course. (but it does depend on who the man is):blush:

yes I know so do I :D
exactly:flower:

Missy D
14th-December-2005, 11:15 PM
Well I will try and photo some manhood on friday. All female in this house except the hamster - tackle too small to see though.

Shaz
15th-December-2005, 09:15 AM
if you read my post properly :angry:
There is a time and place for everything - I am sure the lady concerned is very proud of her assets and so are her friends and there is nothing wrong with that - but I don't need to keep seeing them as I am eating my breakfast - anyway, the moderators have removed the offending photo :whistle:

One minute we are complaining about UCP dancers, then ................
BTW I feel as I am new'sh to posting on this forum and only know one or two forumites I feel bold enough to say what I feel, which other girlies may not, for fear of offending friends

Apologies to Minnie M - for hijacking this thread - loved the Christmas Card :hug:

Shaz (aka newage Mrs. Whitehouse) :yeah:

WittyBird
15th-December-2005, 09:19 AM
if you read my post properly :angry:

:yeah: Guilty as charged :rofl:

Missy D
15th-December-2005, 12:23 PM
Well I am going to say no more on this subject apart from this:-

Yes I was the "guilty" party here and originally posted the said picture but, I did remove it. It was of a christmas theme with sequins and white fluff. They were not my tits and it was not put on forum to offend anyone. I would have understood the upset if I had put a photo of some naked tits with baubles hanging from the nipples or a picture of my front bum with a cracker hanging out but i didnt. So if I offended anyone then sorry!

Sorry to the lovely Minnie for upsetting this thread! I loved the card:flower:

Happy Christmas to everyone!

:clap: :cheers: :hug: :clap: :cheers:

Minnie M
15th-December-2005, 02:03 PM
........ a picture of my front bum .......
:rofl: :rofl: that name always amuses me - I called it a noonie when I was a child:innocent:

........ ..Sorry to the lovely Minnie for upsetting this thread! I loved the card.........
It did digressed a bit :whistle: not to worry, we are back on track now:clap:

I thought the card was good - did you try the different music ?

Missy D
15th-December-2005, 03:15 PM
:rofl: :rofl: that name always amuses me - I called it a noonie when I was a child:innocent:

It did digressed a bit :whistle: not to worry, we are back on track now:clap:

I thought the card was good - did you try the different music ?

My friends children call theirs a "minnie":eek:

Due to a big unfixable virus i cannot hear any sound on my computer but, will try and listen to it at work.

stewart38
15th-December-2005, 03:43 PM

Looks like I'm getting no Christmas cards this year :tears:

You should see the little look on the fishes faces when each morning the postman only delivers more nasty post ,like credit card statements

If anyone has any spare old cards that would fill my very traumatised house following the nasty bang it got on sunday morning feel free to PM for the address :sad:

dee
15th-December-2005, 06:32 PM
Looks like I'm getting no Christmas cards this year :tears:

You should see the little look on the fishes faces when each morning the postman only delivers more nasty post ,like credit card statements

If anyone has any spare old cards that would fill my very traumatised house following the nasty bang it got on sunday morning feel free to PM for the address :sad:

Stewart why did you not just pm me i will give you a card and a big snog if it makes you happy :wink:

Looking forwards to seeing you in that sexy santas outfit :blush:

stewart38
16th-December-2005, 01:29 PM
I received a card from my next door neighbour, a lovely sweet little lady of about 75

Can I remember her name ? or read her name on the card

when I send my card (push it through letter box a 3am)

should I do from no 39 to no 37

or from Stewart to no 37

or from Stewart I think this is your name but cant read it please print it in future at no 37

the stress is killing me

or just not send one (not an option)

or pop around give her a hug say I couldn’t read your name and I've forgotten it . here is some sherry and toffees (you wont be able to eat) + short bread biscuit because that’s what you give old people ?

WittyBird
16th-December-2005, 01:35 PM
the stress is killing me

Book anyone? :rofl:

seriously just put from stewart @ no **

dee
16th-December-2005, 02:20 PM
I received a card from my next door neighbour, a lovely sweet little lady of about 75

Stewart you make me laugh so much everyday :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe you should put To the old one from the young one next door then give her the short bread

ducasi
16th-December-2005, 02:37 PM
... then give her the short bread
This more innuendo? :rolleyes:

Jenni
16th-December-2005, 03:47 PM
seriously just put from stewart @ no **

:yeah:

here is some sherry and toffees (you wont be able to eat) + short bread biscuit because that’s what you give old people ?

:rofl: :rofl:

Not exactly up to armpits in xmas cards myself :tears: - wouldn't worry about it - less for the recycling bin :whistle:

Jenni :flower:

Aleks
17th-December-2005, 03:44 PM
Not exactly up to armpits in xmas cards myself :tears: -

Don't be so hard on yourself - I'm only up to my knees and your armpits are at least 8" further from the ground than mine!

Cruella
21st-December-2005, 11:40 PM
Hubby got sent this, i thought it was fun! http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=131667832&m=4680&rr=y&source=bma999

Sheepman
22nd-December-2005, 02:40 PM
Apologies may be due to Bing Crosby fans, but I think this is a fab version...

http://www.reuters.hu/card_dom/index_content.html

Happy Christmas everyone!

Greg

Minnie M
22nd-December-2005, 02:50 PM

Greg
:clap:
What happened to Rudolph's red nose :eek:

azande
23rd-December-2005, 10:54 AM
Merry Christmas!

Minnie M
23rd-December-2005, 09:02 PM
From the Disney Clan to Forum Friends:

http://www.bluemountain.com/display.pd?prodnum=3056095&Searchstr=disney&st=t&path=35616

http://www.bluemountain.com/display.pd?prodnum=3056097&Searchstr=disney%20christmas&st=t&path=35616

Zebra Woman
24th-December-2005, 02:09 PM

Greg

Loved that Greg , thanks ...

Very calming. :grin: I think I might use it tomorrow to relieve any Christmas stress.

:clap: Happy Christmas Everyone :clap:

Alison :flower:

dee
24th-December-2005, 02:23 PM

Greg

Fabulous Greg :clap: i love it even my 8 year old was dacing around the room to it :clap:

Merry Christmas everyone :clap:

Lynn
24th-December-2005, 04:36 PM
V good! I grew up with the version from the Elvis Christmas album which its similar to (except the needle always jumped on the first 'white'!)

I missed out quite a few friends as I was going to give them cards at a party last Sat but I was away. I'll see them all on Boxing Night, do you think they would mind a Christmas hug instead?:hug:

Got a fab card last week, and a really sweet one last night!

Missy D
24th-December-2005, 09:49 PM
A big Merry Christmas to Franck

:clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap:

Lynn
24th-December-2005, 09:53 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap::yeah:

dee
24th-December-2005, 10:05 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap:

:yeah: Merry Christmas to you and your little helpers :clap: :clap: :flower:

thewacko
25th-December-2005, 12:10 AM
:drool:
ok it is over a year since I have been on the forum so where do I locate this thread with the hidden cam in the mirror:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Missy D
25th-December-2005, 12:12 AM
:drool:
ok it is over a year since I have been on the forum so where do I locate this thread with the hidden cam in the mirror:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I had the picture removed as it offended some flatsy woman:rofl:

WittyBird
25th-December-2005, 12:14 AM
I had the picture removed as it offended some flatsy woman:rofl:

What does Flatsy mean? :confused:

Missy D
25th-December-2005, 12:18 AM

I am closer to the statement that you:rofl:

Whitebeard
25th-December-2005, 09:54 AM

I feel I might know the answer to that one.

Missy D
25th-December-2005, 09:55 AM
I feel I might know the answer to that one.

He! He! He!

I will try and be nice today as its Christmas!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Tazmanian Devil
25th-December-2005, 11:08 AM
merry christmas everyoneHope Santa brought you everything you wanted. :kiss: :hug: