PDA

View Full Version : Representing Ash

killingtime
10th-December-2005, 03:15 AM
Hi there.

Ash has been having a lot of problems trying to access the forum (at the 72.x address). She would post to this section personally but she couldn't see a way to make a guest post (I logged out and couldn't see an obvious way either; maybe it has been disabled?). Anyway I think she has tried changing her password but it won't let her and she might have changed email addresses so she can't actually get her password sent to her. Basically she is in a bit of a pickle and her addiction won't wait.

Don't know if a moderator can do anything about this?

Tiggerbabe
10th-December-2005, 09:41 AM
Hi there.

Ash has been having a lot of problems trying to access the forum (at the 72.x address). ..................... Basically she is in a bit of a pickle and her addiction won't wait.
I'd say! Last time I saw Ash she was a boy (touch of the LOU's here :rofl: :rofl: ) Or are we talking Jazz Shoes Ash? :confused:

But, to the problem, 'fraid I can't help KT :blush:. I'm presuming Ash has done the usual clearing cache etc etc
He/she'll really need to e-mail Franck. :hug:

killingtime
10th-December-2005, 04:32 PM
I'd say! Last time I saw Ash she was a boy (touch of the LOU's here :rofl: :rofl: ) Or are we talking Jazz Shoes Ash? :confused:

But, to the problem, 'fraid I can't help KT :blush:. I'm presuming Ash has done the usual clearing cache etc etc
He/she'll really need to e-mail Franck. :hug:

She might not have. It will be worth a go :D. It is Jazz Shoes (Ash) sorry.

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
11th-December-2005, 10:21 PM
Woohoo! Thanks Franck! and KT :wink:
Thank goodness for that because I was really wanting to log on to post!

Ash x

Minnie M
11th-December-2005, 10:24 PM

Ash x
Welcome back Hun :hug:

Lynn
12th-December-2005, 12:28 AM
Welcome back Hun :hug::yeah: :hug:

killingtime
12th-December-2005, 12:14 PM

Ash x

What was the problem; oh panicking one?