PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Santas & Christmas Cards

Gadget
9th-December-2005, 11:40 PM
I have lots of freinds (especially here) that I don't have addresses for, and to be honest, can't really be arsed writing christmas cards for.
So This year, I'm going to buy a big bag of chocolate santas and dedicate one to each person as it' hung on the tree - In this way, my thoughts will be going out to you when it's hung on the tree. And more specifically when it comes 3am on the 28th and the rest of the 15Kg of chocolate has been demolished, only the chocolate out of reach of little hands is left and I'm unwrapping the little silver covered parcle of chocolety goodness.

Much nicer than simply singing, sending a card and forgetting about you :flower:

{It also means that some you get to melt slowly, and others you can nibble on, and others you can bite in half, and others you can decapitate, bite the legs off and chew with viggor... depending on who they represent :devil:}

Tiggerbabe
9th-December-2005, 11:52 PM
chew with viggor
Who's he Gadget? And more importantly, does he dance? :wink:

Little Monkey
10th-December-2005, 03:43 PM
Who's he Gadget? And more importantly, does he dance? :wink:

Don't think Mr Viggor will be able to dance after having his legs bitten off.... :rofl:

Piglet
10th-December-2005, 05:21 PM
Nice idea Gadget! I'd copy you if I had somewhere to put my huge tree up!:hug:

drathzel
11th-December-2005, 08:46 PM
Thats a really sweet thought! (excuse the pun!):hug:

Father Christmas
13th-December-2005, 10:56 PM
{It also means that some you get to melt slowly, and others you can nibble on, and others you can bite in half, and others you can decapitate, bite the legs off and chew with viggor... depending on who they represent :devil:}
:eek:

Errrrrrr..... Happy Christmas? :nice:

(Santa runs away)

Piglet
13th-December-2005, 11:46 PM
Actually Gadget, I have a much better idea...

Chocolate and baileys!! Mmmmmmmm

Definitely thinking of the lovely dances I'm missing tonight whilst I sip my baileys. :hug: