PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Christmas

Swinging bee
8th-December-2005, 03:18 PM
"All I want for christmas"

How many times have we heard that, if it were possible, that you could have anything, regardless of cost, what would it be ?. would it be connected with dancing? I wonder!
I think I would like to wake up on Christmas morning to find that my mortgage had been paid off. That means that Lin and I wouldn't have to work and 'whooppee ' more time for dancing. Sound reasonable to you ?

under par
8th-December-2005, 03:40 PM

How many times have we heard that, if it were possible, that you could have anything, regardless of cost, what would it be ?. would it be connected with dancing? I wonder!
I think I would like to wake up on Christmas morning to find that my mortgage had been paid off. That means that Lin and I wouldn't have to work and 'whooppee ' more time for dancing. Sound reasonable to you ?

Yeah but if cost was no problem, having mortgage paid off and a new pair of dance shoes would be better.:flower: :innocent:

Daisy
8th-December-2005, 10:13 PM
I'd like to wake up on Christmas morning and be all better again, with no pain.....then I could go dancing again with Ray and all the other lovely guys.

Please Santa please!!:flower:

WittyBird
9th-December-2005, 01:35 AM
The only thing I want is to wake up in a morning being all refreshed from a goodnights sleep and not thing "fcuk is that the time, I'm gonna be sooo late for work" :rolleyes:

Bangers & Mash
9th-December-2005, 01:47 PM
I'd like to wake up on xmas morning and think "wow, they're still here. It wasn't a dream after all" :innocent:

Donna
9th-December-2005, 01:49 PM

I want a new pair of dance shoes!

under par
9th-December-2005, 04:33 PM
What I really want for Xmas is a permanently happy Mrs Par.:D :D :D :D
Her smile is what makes me tick:yum: :yum: :yum:

Oh and the energy to fit in more dancing anywhere !!

CJ
9th-December-2005, 04:38 PM
Her smile is what makes me tick:yum: :yum: :yum:

You'll just need to send her up here to dance with us more, then:D :D :D

TOTALLY unrelated,

but Christmas with a bang wouldn't go amiss!!!!:devil:

under par
9th-December-2005, 04:41 PM
You'll just need to send her up here to dance with us more, then:D :D :D

Send me the rail fare....:wink:

CJ
9th-December-2005, 04:44 PM
Send me the rail fare....:wink:

One way, naturally:whistle:

under par
9th-December-2005, 04:46 PM

If I said I would prefer it both ways you would probably think the worst of me...:flower:

CJ
9th-December-2005, 04:47 PM

Or does Mrs. Par go both ways??:devil:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :rofl: :rofl: :blush: :blush:

dee
9th-December-2005, 05:27 PM
I would like to wake up christmas morning to a sexy young man cooking me breakfast and for my rust bucket which was once classed as a car replaced with a new car. we can all dream eh :grin:

But instead i will wake to my screaming kids saying "i already have that" or "i hate that" etc bliss :mad: and open my curtains to the rust bucket looking at me from the drive. Humbug i hate christmas (who's still 8?) :flower:

Oh and no man in the kitchen just my cat in his basket

LMC
9th-December-2005, 05:57 PM
... is for the clock to read 23:59:59, so I know it's nearly over for another year

Bah, humbug

dee
9th-December-2005, 08:06 PM
... is for the clock to read 23:59:59, so I know it's nearly over for another year

Bah, humbug

:yeah:

Missy D
9th-December-2005, 08:15 PM
To wake up in a nice hot country!

To get a call from my parents wishing me a Happy Christmas (no chance of that seeing as they are not here anymore).

And someone nice to share the day with (that can cook too).

But instead i will be waking up alone with the hamster chewing the bars of his cage. The cat miming meow cos he has no voice. I will be cooking a christmas microwave meal for one (if there is one available). Followed by a cracker nailed to the wall for me to pull (at least i get the plastic cowboy)!! Oh bliss!! tis the season to be jolly!!

Minnie M
9th-December-2005, 10:48 PM
I'd like to wake up on Christmas morning and be all better again, with no pain.....then I could go dancing again with Ray and all the other lovely guys.

Please Santa please!!:flower:

Can Daisy have my wish Santa - please :flower:

Asif
9th-December-2005, 10:50 PM
I would like to wake up christmas morning to a sexy young man cooking me breakfast and for my rust bucket which was once classed as a car replaced with a new car. we can all dream eh :grin: ..........
Well, while i'm over sorting out your neighbours man/woman daughter and her 3-wheeler car (an extra unexpected Xmas pressie just for you :flower: ), i could make you some breakfast at the same time. Sorry, can't get you a new car just yet (still out of work myself at the moment so things a bit tight) but i could give your car a clean up inside & out and a good wax job! :nice:

Asif
9th-December-2005, 10:54 PM
...... And someone nice to share the day with (that can cook too) .....
Hey, if you come over to Dee's, then i'll make you some breakfast too hun :nice:

WittyBird
10th-December-2005, 02:45 AM
and a good wax job! :nice:

Yeah they both need that :flower:

Daisy
11th-December-2005, 10:22 AM
Can Daisy have my wish Santa - please :flower:
Lynda...you are a real gem. What a lovely generous thing to say. :hug: Santa must have something lovely in store for you I'm sure.:flower:

Lots of love ....Jane xx:kiss:

Daisy
11th-December-2005, 10:30 AM
To wake up in a nice hot country!

To get a call from my parents wishing me a Happy Christmas (no chance of that seeing as they are not here anymore).

And someone nice to share the day with (that can cook too).

But instead i will be waking up alone with the hamster chewing the bars of his cage. The cat miming meow cos he has no voice. I will be cooking a christmas microwave meal for one (if there is one available). Followed by a cracker nailed to the wall for me to pull (at least i get the plastic cowboy)!! Oh bliss!! tis the season to be jolly!!

Ahhh...Missy D, you must come to Australia and you'll be guaranteed to wake up in a hot country. :clap:

There will be an absolute abundance and men with rippling muscles on the beach who are all experts at cooking...all be it on a BBQ.:yum:

Later you can go dancing and meet some more hunky men :drool: who will show you a thing or two on the dance floor (I'm talking about moves before all of you start thinking otherwise:whistle:)

Not only that but they're a friendly bunch who will welcome you with open arms.......:hug:

I should be working for the Australian Tourist Board eh?:rofl: