PDA

View Full Version : Dundee Wednesdays

Lorna
8th-December-2005, 01:08 PM
Hi guys,

just wanted to comment on what a fantastic night it was. The busiest I've seen since the night opened. Am so glad that you have all supported this night through it's ups and downs. I hope that this is us settled now and we can finally see the night grow as it so deserves. :clap:

Not only was it busy but the atmosphere was buzzing!!

Now for the :drool: bit. The music as always was fab. Cheers Tiggerbabe - resident DJ on a Wed and a big thanx to Steve (Burge). I have always struck it lucky with demos. I'm one lucky girl (this includes you Brian or Mr Fitz as he is known as on this forum).

I hope you all enjoyed last night as much as we did. Am teaching tonight in Perth and as I said I am one lucky girl as I have the one and only BTC Bill demoing for me. Looking forward to seeing you all tonight.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

David Franklin
8th-December-2005, 01:11 PM
Who's the lucky couple? Did they do a nice first dance?

In hindsight, maybe I misinterpreted "Wed"

Lorna
8th-December-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah Yeah :rolleyes:

Sorry and thanks for sorting it out Franck. :worthy:

Lxx

Tiggerbabe
8th-December-2005, 01:30 PM
the atmosphere was buzzing!! I'll add my thanks too, to all those who've supported us on our many journeys (to various venues :wink: ) You're a fab crowd. :hug:
I had a great night ( I know, I mentioned it already, but hey, it's the season of goodwill and all that :D )
Great to see so many new people, can't wait to get back again next week and not closed at all over the Festive Season............YIPPEE!!!!!!!!