PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone lend me a salad?

Will
30th-January-2003, 02:36 PM
I need to borrow a salad.

Jayne
30th-January-2003, 02:41 PM
Will, Darling, you appear to be posting random S***e.

why???

Jayne
:nice:

PeterL
30th-January-2003, 02:49 PM
agreed, what is going on????????

TheTramp
30th-January-2003, 03:16 PM
He's in Stevie Wong withdrawal....

Steve

Lou
30th-January-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Will
I need to borrow a salad.
Lettuce help you out!

Will
31st-January-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Jayne
Will, Darling, you appear to be posting random S***e.

why???

Jayne
:nice:

Well Jayne, you're quite right, I have been going around like I've eaten a ton of Sherbert Lemons today and have posted a plethera of rubbish on the whole. This has all been brought on by the nervous excitement of my pending Caberet Audition.

Unfortunately, my mood has now changed dramatically (to everyone elses relief I'm sure) thanks to 2 feet of snow in London. Because of the snow it took me 3.5 hours to make my half hour journey home. I then tried to take a train to the audition only for the underground line to be closed down whilst I was on a train due to the train infront braking down - another 1.5 hours going nowhere. So I missed my audition and am now at the mercy of the organiser to give me another chance to prove my worth. :tears:

Rest assured - the next time I go mad I will banish myself to the test message forum from the start. :sorry

Sandy
31st-January-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Lou
Lettuce help you out!

Leaf him alone!

Yep that was bad:nice:

Dreadful Scathe
31st-January-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
Leaf him alone!

Yep that was bad:nice:

Yeah it wasnt funny what the hells tomato with you ?

:D

John S
31st-January-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Yeah it wasnt funny what the hells tomato with you ?

:D

Don't get on at her - she's embarrassed, and blushing so much her cheeks have gone radish.
:sorry

Lou
31st-January-2003, 03:54 PM
Ask her for a dance... that'll pepper up! :confused: :sorry

Dreadful Scathe
3rd-February-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Will
So I missed my audition and am now at the mercy of the organiser to give me another chance to prove my worth. :tears: audition for what ? sounds interesting :)

Tiggerbabe
4th-February-2003, 02:32 AM
It was for a cabaret - I'm sure that's what he said in another thread!

Pity you don't live up here Will - we're always looking for guys to be in the cabarets - wonder what he'd look like in a kilt - whad'ya think Jayne?:yum:

Jayne
4th-February-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Pity you don't live up here Will - we're always looking for guys to be in the cabarets - wonder what he'd look like in a kilt - whad'ya think Jayne?:yum: I get to use the new smilie at last!!!!

:drool:

J :nice:

Will
10th-February-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Jayne
I get to use the new smilie at last!!!!

:drool: I was about to get very annoyed with this as I thought the smilie represented someone throwing-up!!! :reallymad

I have since learned that it is a 'drool'. I am therefore now on cloud 9 as Jayne is a complete Chick!

Happy Valentines Jayne :wink:

Debster
19th-February-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Pity you don't live up here Will - we're always looking for guys to be in the cabarets - wonder what he'd look like in a kilt - whad'ya think Jayne?:yum:
He'd look absolutely smashing in a kilt! :)
BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!

I can't imagine life/dancing (same thing) in London without Stevie Wong and without Will... it would be too hard!

(it must be getting very late, I'm finding the salad jokes very funny...:sick: )

Will
11th-March-2003, 12:30 AM
http://clip-art-pictures.com/pics/food/lettuce.gif

Will
11th-March-2003, 12:32 AM
http://plantsdatabase.com/pics/dave_1020274221_496.jpg

Jayne
12th-March-2003, 06:55 PM
Huh?

I work my butt off for a wee while and don't look at the forum, then come back and it's gone surreal!! Luttuces? Irons?

Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em...

J :wink:

Graham
12th-March-2003, 07:11 PM
Is that one of your pixie relatives?

Lou
12th-March-2003, 11:04 PM
...maybe this one is?

Heather
12th-March-2003, 11:34 PM
:D :D So that's where our 'reserve' dancer got to!!!
Sneaked off to do a bit of gardening!!! Looks a bit like John S - well the beard does anyway!!!!:wink: :wink: (Only joking John).
:kiss:
Heather,
XX

John S
13th-March-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Heather
Looks a bit like John S - well the beard does anyway!!!!:wink: :wink: (Only joking John).
:kiss:
Heather,
XX

I'll have you know, young Heather my little chickadee, that I only grew the beard so I could get into the Seniors competition at Blackpool as the organisers wouldn't let me enter, what with the bloom in my complexion, the spring in my step and the glint in my eye.

(Oh, and the tongue in my cheek, and the head up my ..... I'll stop there, I think.)

Anyway, I've just seen in The Guardian (under the heading "Facial Fur is So Cool It Hurts") that George Clooney and Tom Jones are now sporting beards - so where John S leads, other lesser men follow.
:wink:

Sandy
13th-March-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by John S
I'll have you know, young Heather my little chickadee, that I only grew the beard so I could get into the Seniors competition at Blackpool

John, a beard!!! Is it still there? Will you be coming to the Aberdeen party on Saturday so that we can have a wee look?? Whatever next:wink:

Sandy

John S
13th-March-2003, 04:28 PM
John, a beard!!! Is it still there? Will you be coming to the Aberdeen party on Saturday so that we can have a wee look?? Whatever next:wink:

Sandy

I had forgotten about the Aberdeen party, thanks for reminder - will consult my social secretary and get back to you.
:wink:

Are you sure you only want to have a look and not a touch????

Will
14th-March-2003, 02:33 AM
Excuse me but this is no place to be talking about parties in Aberdeen. Can we please get back on topic and discuss Salad. :reallymad

John S
14th-March-2003, 03:43 AM
BEGGING YOUR PARDON.

NEVER MINT TO UPSET YOU.

THOUGHT WE COULD JUST TURNIP AND PASS THE THYME OF DAY.

:what:

Will
14th-March-2003, 11:33 AM
:grin:

Dance Demon
14th-March-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by John S
B[

THOUGHT WE COULD JUST TURNIP AND PASS THE THYME OF DAY.

:what:

TURNIP in a salad? I think you're getting in a bit of a STEW John boy:sorry

Sandy
15th-March-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
TURNIP in a salad? I think you're getting in a bit of a STEW John boy:sorry

ENDIVE been thinking the same thing DD! BEETROO To the salad, no STEWpid ingredients please!

Sandy:wink:

TheTramp
15th-March-2003, 06:00 PM
Oh dear.....

Steve

Sandy
17th-March-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Oh dear.....

Steve

yeh well OK!! I was trying my best:tears: Can't all be SOUPer at the word games you know!

Sandy:wink:

John S
17th-March-2003, 11:46 AM
Can't all be SOUPer at the word games you know!

Or as a well-known local Ceroc teacher might say: "SOUPerb!"

CJ
18th-March-2003, 02:37 AM
so, they wouldn't say eggselent then?

Still, as long as we are chiveying Will along...

as he walks onion long and winding road as they say in Glasgow. (on yin, I know, it's late!!)

JamesGeary
25th-March-2003, 04:31 PM
Cake

TheTramp
25th-March-2003, 04:36 PM
Or Death

Lou
25th-March-2003, 04:49 PM
By Chocolate?

TheTramp
25th-March-2003, 04:51 PM
No Lou.

Death by nasty means that hurt lots.

(I'd choose the cake option if I was you!!) :D

Steve

Jayne
25th-March-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Lou
By Chocolate?

more chocolate! I like the direction the forum is heading in...

:drool:

J :nice:

TheTramp
25th-March-2003, 07:09 PM
Chocolate is evil. It is the enemy of your hips, and in league with cellulite.

Just ask J Lo

Steve

Jayne
25th-March-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Chocolate is evil. It is the enemy of your hips, and in league with cellulite.

Just ask J Lo

Steve

Chocolate gooood. Just keep your chin up and you don't see your hips! And it has nothing to do with cellulite - that's just God having a laugh in the way that females deposit fat.

J :wink:

Jayne
25th-March-2003, 07:22 PM
PS Might be heading down to London aroundabout 19th May for work. Be warned, I'll be wanting to dance while I'm there...

J :what:

TheTramp
26th-March-2003, 01:10 AM
Dance with me. Dance with me!! :D

Steve

Will
30th-October-2003, 02:31 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/BEN/AB7154.jpg

Will
24th-September-2004, 01:38 PM
http://www.geocities.com/tokyo/subway/4346/images/morris/rounds.jpg

Leo
24th-September-2004, 11:06 PM
will this help?

Leo
24th-September-2004, 11:09 PM
Or maybe this...

Leo
24th-September-2004, 11:10 PM
Or maybe this suits you.....

Leo
24th-September-2004, 11:17 PM
Maybe this is more you...

Leo
24th-September-2004, 11:19 PM
Or perhaps something more..... manly

Leo
24th-September-2004, 11:23 PM
What ever your taste, i bet you couldn't say know to a fresh, tasty, reclineing salad...

Leo
24th-September-2004, 11:25 PM
:grin:

Will
2nd-June-2006, 02:42 PM
It has long been documented that Schumacher is the "Maradona" of F1.
i.e. The fact that he's a disgraced cheat cannot take away from the fact that he's the best that has ever lived in his chosen sport.

But what I want to know is why, - although it is good to see that FIA have finally stood up to Schmacher -, they didn't do this 7-8 years ago? I'm sure the likes of Coultard, Hakkinen, Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneave, would all love to know....

TiggsTours
2nd-June-2006, 02:57 PM
i.e. The fact that he's a disgraced cheat cannot take away from the fact that he's the best that has ever lived in his chosen sport.

But what I want to know is why, - although it is good to see that FIA have finally stood up to Schmacher -, they didn't do this 7-8 years ago? I'm sure the likes of Coultard, Hakkinen, Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneave, would all love to know....
Now who's getting off the topic? I'm feeling really cheesed off at your lack of integgrity!

Dreadful Scathe
5th-June-2006, 03:51 AM

What do you mean? Extremely talented and above reproach? Then I agree :)

DavidB
5th-June-2006, 09:14 AM
FIA = Federation Internationale De L'Automobile.

Coulthard, Hakkinen, Hill and Villeneuve all drove for English teams. Alonso drives for Renault.

CJ
5th-June-2006, 11:25 AM

What happened??:confused:

FIA = Federation Internationale De L'Automobile.

Coulthard, Hakkinen, Hill and Villeneuve all drove for English teams. Alonso drives for Renault.

Did he get a French Dressing down?:blush: :blush: :blush: