PDA

View Full Version : 9th/10th December

Lucy Locket
4th-December-2005, 06:11 PM
What's on, where's everyone going???

Missy D
4th-December-2005, 06:20 PM
Hammersmith Christmas Party:clap: :clap: :clap:

Me and Dee cant wait!! We have our special outfits ready to put on with Fluffy and sparkly bits attached. Dee I am not wearing the fluffy thing ok:rofl: :rofl:
And Witty I really dont think you should wear that peek a boo bra. And S38 Bells in your pouch eh! Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells!:rofl: :rofl:

Missy D
4th-December-2005, 06:21 PM
Sorry forgot to put when!!:blush:

Hammersmith Christmas Party on 10th

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cruella
4th-December-2005, 07:18 PM
I'm demoing at Rugby so won't be going to Hammersmith :tears: But Dave Hancocks coming to stay so will have some fab dances with him instead.:clap:

Divissima
4th-December-2005, 07:27 PM
For me it's got to be Twyford (and not just cos TwK is on the decks). Twyford is my probably my favourite freestyle night around. December is a fantastic month - there are two big Greenwich nights and two big Twyford nights (I even get to dance on my birthday :grin: ). Just heaven :waycool:

Andy McGregor
4th-December-2005, 08:06 PM
This is a very busy weekend for me. On the Friday night I'm running a Soul Night at the Shoreham Centre. For anybody who's a child of the 60's and 70's this is a trip down memory lane dancing to Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, James Brown, The Supremes, etc, etc. We get a great crowd of like-minded jivers and great fun is had by one and all - I've even exhumed an old '70s DJ who I remembered from the era. He's called King Jerry and was 'King of the Brighton Mods' in the '60's.

And on Saturday we've got a dance at Findon Village Hall. This is a fabulous venue where we've been holding dances for the last couple of years. Great music, great dancers and a buffet too! And I'll probably be dance related playing games with edible prizes of chocolate :devil:

Shameless plug? Me?

Lou
4th-December-2005, 08:10 PM
Sat 10th, I shall be at the LeRoc2000 Red & Black Ball in Chipping Sodbury, and on Sunday 11th I'll be at Paul & Cat's WCS workshop & tea dance in Bristol! :D

DavidB
4th-December-2005, 08:19 PM
We are going to the Red & Black Ball on the 10th.

Lory
4th-December-2005, 08:48 PM
Shameless plug? Me?
Hi Andy

I just looked at your website to get more info but the events list only shows a T dance on 16th oct :confused:

What time does it end?

foxylady
4th-December-2005, 08:56 PM
Twyford for me on Saturday !! :clap: :clap:

Andy McGregor
4th-December-2005, 10:14 PM
Hi Andy

I just looked at your website to get more info but the events list only shows a T dance on 16th oct :confused:

What time does it end?Sorry, I've been so busy I've not had time to update the website :blush: I'll be doing it next week now I've got my dates for next year sorted.

The soul night on Friday finishes at midnight and the dance on Saturday finishes at 11.45pm - because we're supposed to get everyone out of the village by midnight. I think it's because the werewolves and vampires come out at the witching hour:what:

Dance Demon
4th-December-2005, 10:57 PM
I'll be at my new night....Red Hot & Blue....at the Claremont Hotel Edinburgh on Friday 9th....playing a whole night of smooth Jazz, cool Blues, sultry Latin, and some RnB grooves for the WCS afficianados.......:waycool:

sassy1
5th-December-2005, 02:33 AM
:flower: :flower:

Help Please :flower:

Wee Sassy 1 :nice: from Bonny scotland will be down in London for a few days (scary I know) and I fancy going to the Christmas party In Hammersmith :clap:

are there any tickets left ????
can I buy one at the door ???? if so, how much are the tickets

Oh yes - how long will it take me (travelling on the subway) to get from Hammersmith to Euston Station on Sunday Morning ??? train leaves at 9.15 am :flower:

Cheers Sassy1 :clap:

WittyBird
5th-December-2005, 09:19 AM
But Dave Hancocks coming to stay so will have some fab dances with him instead.:clap:

How jealous am I?

*a green little bird now*

TA Guy
5th-December-2005, 10:03 AM
That'll be the christmas black tie do at the Southampton Guildhall.

500-600 MJ peeps, and some so-and-so's called Vincent and Flavia doing a short cabaret or something. Always the best bash of the year :)

LMC
5th-December-2005, 10:08 AM
Fri: no idea, will decide nearer the time.

Sat: toss-up between Stevenage - 5 minutes drive, feel like I should 'cos of taxi-ing there and Twyford - haven't been there for tooooooooo long and always have such a good time!

Fence for at least the next couple of days then :D

KatieR
5th-December-2005, 10:31 AM
Wondering if Sparkles might be interested in going to Twyford on Saturday night? :flower:

I'll chip in for fuel..

fletch
5th-December-2005, 10:36 AM
Banbury on 9th

Hyde on the 10th Free ice creem:drool:

fletch
5th-December-2005, 10:43 AM
This is a very busy weekend for me. On the Friday night I'm running a Soul Night at the Shoreham Centre. For anybody who's a child of the 60's and 70's this is a trip down memory lane dancing to Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, James Brown, The Supremes, etc, etc. We get a great crowd of like-minded jivers and great fun is had by one and all - I've even exhumed an old '70s DJ who I remembered from the era. He's called King Jerry and was 'King of the Brighton Mods' in the '60's.

And on Saturday we've got a dance at Findon Village Hall. This is a fabulous venue where we've been holding dances for the last couple of years. Great music, great dancers and a buffet too! And I'll probably be dance related playing games with edible prizes of chocolate :devil:

Shameless plug? Me?
I wish we could get there, sounds just my thing, but the tour bus is going to the Mowtown night at Banbury on the 30th, I don't know how much MJ I will be doing, to busy dancing on my own, getting a few spines in.:clap:

stewart38
5th-December-2005, 11:01 AM
:flower: :flower:

Help Please :flower:

Wee Sassy 1 :nice: from Bonny scotland will be down in London for a few days (scary I know) and I fancy going to the Christmas party In Hammersmith :clap:

are there any tickets left ????
can I buy one at the door ???? if so, how much are the tickets

Oh yes - how long will it take me (travelling on the subway) to get from Hammersmith to Euston Station on Sunday Morning ??? train leaves at 9.15 am :flower:

Cheers Sassy1 :clap:

Its £15 on the door so you dont need a ticket before hand

This will mean it will be crowded :mad:(although with venues like woking etc on who knows ?) Its usually very good and goes on till 2am. A fair nos still wear tinsle and im wearing my xmas hat

To be safe i wouldnt get there too late, i seem to remember once they turned people away but i maybe wrong ?

Re Hammersmith to Euston , 3 options you could take (on underground) should take no more then 30 mins max

Coming from underground venue is just past cinema ,set slightly back

maybe grab you for a dance, if your a women !

I see Chesham are doing their xmas party on the 9th

ElaineB
5th-December-2005, 11:18 AM
Sat 10th, I shall be at the LeRoc2000 Red & Black Ball in Chipping Sodbury, and on Sunday 11th I'll be at Paul & Cat's WCS workshop & tea dance in Bristol! :D

See you at the Ball Mrs Lou! Presume the red spankers will be making an outing?

Elaine

foxylady
5th-December-2005, 07:29 PM
Wondering if Sparkles might be interested in going to Twyford on Saturday night? :flower:

I'll chip in for fuel..

I was hoping we'd be able to persuade her !:wink:

sassy1
5th-December-2005, 09:37 PM
:flower: :clap: :flower: :clap: :flower: :clap: :flower: :clap:

Thank you Stewart38 for the info - Sassy lassie will be delighted to give you a dance at Hammersmith.

Sassy1 :clap:

David Bailey
6th-December-2005, 09:23 AM
Is Hammersmith a theme night? Someons said it was "70's" theme I think...?

Not that wild horses could ever drag me there, of course, I'm just curious...

Missy D
6th-December-2005, 09:36 AM

No its Rocky Horror:devil:

dee
6th-December-2005, 10:01 AM
Hammersmith Christmas Party on 10th

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

And the "Chill out" at Ashton's on the sunday :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

DianaS
6th-December-2005, 10:14 AM
Lucy L the lovely Jons at Banbury Friday night, then theres Rugby or Nantwich Saturday....
Whaddya fancy girlie??
D

senorita
6th-December-2005, 10:45 AM
What's on, where's everyone going???

Hello lucy, you welcomed to come with me and wittybird, jackdee. I can pick you up at jct13 no problem..let me know asap plz

senorita
6th-December-2005, 10:46 AM
No its Rocky Horror:devil:

really!!?? :D :rofl: that shouldnt be a problem for me then....I wont have to buy a mask

senorita
6th-December-2005, 10:47 AM

You know you want too...:D
I'll bring that red carpet for you.....its gathering cob webs you know....

senorita
7th-December-2005, 04:33 PM
I see Chesham are doing their xmas party on the 9th

If work doesnt go on too late I hope to make it. It goes on till 12AM...they are having a caberet though....any idea what time from and till please??

:flower:

Lou
7th-December-2005, 07:12 PM
See you at the Ball Mrs Lou! Presume the red spankers will be making an outing?

If you mean the shoes - well, what's the point of having red & black shoes if you can't wear them to a Red & Black Ball?

(Of course, if you meant something else.... :whistle: )

stewart38
8th-December-2005, 12:30 PM
If work doesnt go on too late I hope to make it. It goes on till 12AM...they are having a caberet though....any idea what time from and till please??

:flower:

These are the details.

--------------------
CHESHAM CHRISTMAS PARTY FRIDAY 9th DECEMBER
at Chesham Park Community College, Chartridge Lane, Chesham. From 8.00- 12.00 Entry at the door £10.00 (door closes at 10.30) fun class starts at 8.00, Freestyle to two D.Js!
------------------------------

for an extra £3 i hope we get mince pies (low fat of course ) or a bloody good caberet

senorita
8th-December-2005, 12:43 PM
These are the details.

--------------------
CHESHAM CHRISTMAS PARTY FRIDAY 9th DECEMBER
at Chesham Park Community College, Chartridge Lane, Chesham. From 8.00- 12.00 Entry at the door £10.00 (door closes at 10.30) fun class starts at 8.00, Freestyle to two D.Js!
------------------------------

for an extra £3 i hope we get mince pies (low fat of course ) or a bloody good caberet

For £3 more....I wanna dance not eat or have a caberet :)

Icey
8th-December-2005, 01:56 PM

Last I heard (from a Chesham taxi dancer) was that the caberet had been cancelled

WittyBird
8th-December-2005, 02:23 PM
Last I heard (from a Chesham taxi dancer) was that the caberet had been cancelled

and who was that then madam?

WittyBird
9th-December-2005, 01:10 AM
Ok...............

Anyone going to Chesham Friday night for party? I am :what:
good enough reason to stay away!!

Whose going to Ashtons on Sunday? Is there anything on after it? :cheers:

El Salsero Gringo
9th-December-2005, 01:18 AM
And S38 Bells in your pouch eh! Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells!:rofl: :rofl:Stewart38 - the only man named after his own bra size :whistle:

WittyBird
9th-December-2005, 01:26 AM
Stewart38 - the only man named after his own bra size :whistle:

Well its certainly not his age, he is far younger than that :D

El Salsero Gringo
9th-December-2005, 11:19 AM
Well its certainly not his age, he is far younger than that :DWhile we're on the subject of bra fittings, do you think Missy"D" and (storm in a) Dee (cup) are trying to make a point?

David Bailey
9th-December-2005, 12:13 PM
While we're on the subject of bra fittings, do you think Missy"D" and (storm in a) Dee (cup) are trying to make a point?
Four points, surely?

I can't believe it, I'm turning into a male version of the 3 Tone-Lowerers...

WittyBird
9th-December-2005, 12:57 PM
I can't believe it, I'm turning into a male version of the 3 Tone-Lowerers...

Nah you definately need more practise:whistle:

senorita
9th-December-2005, 01:04 PM
Nah you definately need more practise:whistle:

I have no idea what your talking about..:D :whistle:

WittyBird
9th-December-2005, 01:10 PM
I have no idea what your talking about..:D :whistle:

Don't worry sweetie that's normal isn't it?:rofl:

Dance Demon
9th-December-2005, 01:11 PM
Well....all ready now for the first night of RED HOT & BLUE........a whole night of smooth jazz, luscious Latin, cool blues and hot RnB........:drool: anyone coming?

senorita
9th-December-2005, 01:15 PM
Don't worry sweetie that's normal isn't it?:rofl:

depends what your talking about ;) normal...hmmmm ...you... or me!? :rolleyes: :whistle:

WittyBird
9th-December-2005, 01:18 PM
depends what your talking about ;) normal...hmmmm ...you... or me!? :rolleyes: :whistle:

Anyway are you coming to Chesham tonite missus?

senorita
9th-December-2005, 01:27 PM
Anyway are you coming to Chesham tonite missus?

thanks for the green thingy :innocent:

WittyBird
9th-December-2005, 01:28 PM
not sure yet...a bit poorly at mo fighting the flu off. thought it might be wise if I treated myself to a spa, lavender massage and have an early night..wanna make myself better for tomorrow xmas party at hammersmith ;) :)

WB's Instructions for getting better....

Leave work now
Go to Gym and have sauna with Menthol on towel
Have bath with Oils
Drink Scotch

Sleep

Have Shower
Get lift to Chesham

Sorted see you later xx

Cruella
9th-December-2005, 02:16 PM
Well there is a small possibility that Dave Hancock and I may miss out the meal we were going for tonight to come dancing instead. So i need to know what options there are, is Chesham the best choice? There is also Surbiton and apparently the Jivebar. But i don't know much about these apart from that Surbitons WCS! Can someone please help me decide where Dave is likely to have the best time!:flower:

WittyBird
9th-December-2005, 02:28 PM
Can someone please help me decide where Dave is likely to have the best time!:flower:

Def Chesham party
on until 12.30

Please Bring him :worthy:

Icey
9th-December-2005, 02:28 PM
I might be persauded to come out to play at Chesham tonight. Any idea if there is a theme? I've heard a rumour that it is 'sparkly' :confused:

If it is I have a rather daring but VERY sparkly top to wear :devil:

WittyBird
9th-December-2005, 02:30 PM
I might be persauded to come out to play at Chesham tonight. Any idea if there is a theme? I've heard a rumour that it is 'sparkly' :confused:

No it isnt. someone told you fibs.... its a choice of 2
1. a pole dancing theme wear as little as possible
2. bad taste clothing

Icey
9th-December-2005, 02:31 PM
Oh well, I'll stay home then. Can't be bovvered with that.

WittyBird
9th-December-2005, 02:34 PM
Oh well, I'll stay home then. Can't be bovvered with that.

I'm sorry Icey baby im teasing promise i wont do it again:na:
yes please come to chesham and wear your sparkly top :worthy:

LMC
9th-December-2005, 02:47 PM
Chesham will be heaving and so will the M25 to get there... so Casbah for me tonight, and Stevenage tomorrow (JB DJ-ing :drool: ). Sorted.

(note: decision MORE than 24 hours before the event, I'm practising climbing off fences)

Cruella
9th-December-2005, 02:53 PM
Def Chesham party
on until 12.30

Please Bring him :worthy:
Mmmmm, whats it worth?
Thought it finished at 12.00?

David Bailey
9th-December-2005, 02:54 PM
Chesham will be heaving and so will the M25 to get there... so Casbah for me tonight, and Stevenage tomorrow (JB DJ-ing :drool: ). Sorted.
Just checking, is there any weirdo theme for Stevenage, or can people just, you know, turn up and dance? (Crazy concept, I know.)

WittyBird
9th-December-2005, 03:06 PM
Just checking, is there any weirdo theme for Stevenage, or can people just, you know, turn up and dance? (Crazy concept, I know.)
Turn up and dance I read the leaflet last night!

Dave Hancock
9th-December-2005, 07:19 PM
Looks like Chesham for Cruella and myself, looking forward to it and hopefully getting to a meet a few new forumites.

Hopefully this will make up my disappointment at missing RED HOT & BLUE, mmmm.. a whole night with John's music:drool: :drool:

Minnie M
9th-December-2005, 07:20 PM
Well....all ready now for the first night of RED HOT & BLUE........a whole night of smooth jazz, luscious Latin, cool blues and hot RnB........:drool: anyone coming?
Wish I lived in Scotland :sad: :tears:
however - I off to Rob McKim's R&B/Swing night in Burghfield (Nr. Reading) - Rob was one of the very first to play R&B/Swing to MJers - he hasn't had his own night for about 4 years, so really looking forward to it :clap:
(thanks Scotland for giving us Rob - BTW Rob was in Scotland last weekend if anyone saw him - think he was at the Graham Fox dance)

Jennifer
9th-December-2005, 07:22 PM

Janet and I are coming through. Really looking forward to it. See you later DD :hug:

WittyBird
10th-December-2005, 02:31 AM
Looks like Chesham for Cruella and myself, looking forward to it and hopefully getting to a meet a few new forumites.

YAY and what a lovely night it was.......
No doubt Icey will post the photos soon. Lovely to see and dance with Dave :drool:
And contrary to popular belief I wasnt Drunk.........Excellent dances with KevF but unfortunately no RR in tow! ,SF and S38 Had a fantastic dance with Msfab, I hope one day I will be as good a lead as you are :drool:

All the ladies, Cruella, Lory, ZW, Icey, you inspire me :blush:

Icey
10th-December-2005, 02:38 AM
Excellent dances with KevF

:yeah: Rampant KevF was on form! He even tried to help me out of my top whilst we were dancing ... and there wasn't much of a top to start with :rofl:

WittyBird
10th-December-2005, 02:41 AM
:yeah: Rampant KevF was on form! He even tried to help me out of my top whilst we were dancing ... and there wasn't much of a top to start with :rofl:

yeah you looked beautiful you should wear that top more often. :clap:

Lory
10th-December-2005, 03:17 AM
KevF was on form!
He Certainly was!:na:

He gave me a few brilliant WCS dances and to my delight, Miss Fab told me we actually looked like a couple of 'westies':waycool:

But when I proudly announced this little gem to Kev, he said, take no notice, if it was Miss Fab, she probably meant the Dog variety! :devil: :sick: :rofl:

The pre-dance drinks in the bar were very entertaining, thanks to Wittybird, SF, ZW and Kev, it's a nice way to start the evening! :cheers:

Good to see Dave Hancock again. :)

Come on then Icey, dish the dirt! :wink:

fletch
10th-December-2005, 09:27 AM
What a fantastic time in Banbury Last night, I hadn't been before but will defiantly do the journey again.:clap:

Its was lovely to see LucyLocket again, you looked fab, go get 'em gal.:flower:

The men were a bit thin on the ground but I managed to dance with every one.:wink:
The highlight on the night was Jon Bretts music, you carn't please all the people all the time, but that must have come close, we even got Motown & 70's 80's Disco clasics:worthy: with tunes like that who needs men, I can always find a handbag to dance around.:D

under par
10th-December-2005, 01:10 PM
Mrs Par went off to a muggles works party last night....it was ..... okay:sad:

So I am getting really excited about travelling to Chipping Sodbury tonight to dance with all those west country ladies at the Black and Red Ball.

Just finishing the packing and then its off down the M4 to book into our Travelodge hotel room for just £26!!!

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Looking forward to a great night.:cheers:

Cruella
10th-December-2005, 02:22 PM
YAY and what a lovely night it was.......
No doubt Icey will post the photos soon. Lovely to see and dance with Dave :drool:
And contrary to popular belief I wasnt Drunk.........Excellent dances with KevF but unfortunately no RR in tow! ,SF and S38 Had a fantastic dance with Msfab, I hope one day I will be as good a lead as you are :drool:

All the ladies, Cruella, Lory, ZW, Icey, you inspire me :blush:

I unfortunately had a cr*p night, too packed on the dancefloor, which meant my dancing was rubbish because i hate being restricted due to lack of space and floor craft. I found it quite frustrating as i danced with some really good men but couldn't make the most of them.:tears: Glad you girls all enjoyed wearing Dave out, you owe me one for bringing him down! But tonight i'm keeping him in Rugby so i don't have to share him:whistle:
MsFab, Icey and i made our own little hotshot, no row on the stage which was really quite amusing as we didn't actually turn anyone down (apart from me turning MsFab down) but had a good laugh.:rofl:
The most memorable part of the evening was a guy putting his nose in my cleavage whilst dancing with me!:blush:

Dave Hancock
10th-December-2005, 03:55 PM
Just wanted to post what a lovely night I had yesterday in Chesham, many thanks to Di for driving me, really enjoyed the tourist route.

Nice to see so many friendly faces, MSFab & Zebra Woman, wow :drool: :drool: :drool: , can't wait till I get down again, you're both amazing:hug: :hug: Lory, only a couple at the start and none later on:tears: :tears: . Lovely to see Wittybird again, you just get better and better:kiss: and also really nice to meet Icey, sorry if I was a bit scary.

Also nice to finally meet a couple of the guys properly, Stuart38 and Kev F, now at least I can put a face to the name, and also that random bloke with the silver shoes, can't remember who he was though.

Thanks again for making it such a lovely night.:cheers:

Cruella
10th-December-2005, 04:11 PM
Just wanted to post what a lovely night I had yesterday in Chesham, many thanks to Di for driving me, really enjoyed the tourist route.
You were navigating!!

Nice to see so many friendly faces, MSFab & Zebra Woman, wow :drool: :drool: :drool:
Didn't the words stalking come into the conversation this morning:whistle:

, Lovely to see Wittybird again, you just get better and better:kiss: .
Weren't sure about the hair stroking thing though, eh Dave?

and also really nice to meet Icey, sorry if I was a bit scary
Don't worry he scares most of the ladies and you wanna see him first thing in the morning, terrible bedhead!:rofl:

and also that random bloke with the silver shoes, can't remember who he was though.
Blankety blank, Blankety Blank!

Icey
10th-December-2005, 06:03 PM
I have NO idea what Silverfox is looking so :eek: for :rofl:

Kev F
10th-December-2005, 06:05 PM
He gave me a few brilliant WCS dances and to my delight, Miss Fab told me we actually looked like a couple of 'westies':waycool:

I love the WCS but hope I have the determination to continue as I've found my initial taste of WCS very difficult :tears:

But when I proudly announced this little gem to Kev, he said, take no notice, if it was Miss Fab, she probably meant the Dog variety! :devil: :sick: :rofl:

I think this is what MsFab meant. (see below)

Had some great dances.... although I must agree with Cruella as I got bashed about lots myself (sorry to those I may have knocked myself due to my uncontrollable excitement when dancing with the forum femmes.:innocent: )

Nice to meet Dave Hancock....sorry for hogging lory at the latter part of the evening for our WCS,cha-cha practise, doughnuts, crisps and cake from the other end. (But it was less busy the opposite end to the stage for some reason:confused: Maybe it was our dancing :eek: :rofl: )

Sorry for trying to undress Icey during the dance...the top was very lovely though :flower:

Icey
10th-December-2005, 06:19 PM
you should wear that top more often. :clap:

I think I shall, I got a helluva lot more attention than I usually do :whistle:

stewart38
10th-December-2005, 08:45 PM
The pre-dance drinks in the bar were very entertaining, thanks to Wittybird, SF, ZW and Kev, it's a nice way to start the evening! :cheers:

For those taking part in that tough pre free style dance competition congratulations to the winners and special mention to the runners up, what a lovely couple they were :whistle:

WittyBird
10th-December-2005, 08:47 PM
I have NO idea what Silverfox is looking so :eek: for :rofl:

Nah me neither but he didnt find it:waycool:

WittyBird
10th-December-2005, 09:09 PM
For those taking part in that tough pre free style dance competition congratulations to the winners and special mention to the runners up, what a lovely couple they were :whistle:

was that you by any chance?

Lou
11th-December-2005, 01:51 AM
Ouch. My feet hurt!

:D

Have had a lovely time at ChipSod tonight. Thanks to the Pauls for the fabbest of dances, and to DavidB despite his deeply held view that I'm the evilest dancer... (I have no idea where he got that from! ;) ). Awww... I had fun! :D Thanks everyone for wandering down to my little home town for a boogie.

Hope to see you again soon :hug:

Happy L-x-

p.s. see you later, Mr Harper.... :whistle:

Dance Demon
11th-December-2005, 11:20 AM
Janet and I are coming through. Really looking forward to it. See you later DD :hug:

Big thanx to Jennifer & Janet and everyone else who came along and helped make the first night of Red Hot & Blue a good one. Was a bit worried at first,as people were a bit slow to arrive, but by 10pm there were enough people there to make it a great night. looking forward to the next one on 13th January....:clap: :cheers:

Lory
11th-December-2005, 11:27 AM
Red Hot & Blue
Great name DD :waycool:

philsmove
11th-December-2005, 11:36 AM
Ouch. My feet hurt!

Mine too
Sorry we did not get to dance, finished way too soon

Nice to meet the Mr and Mrs Par

Still trying to work out how Mrs P exited the Ocho
:eek:

Minnie M
11th-December-2005, 12:13 PM
Great photos - but scary red eyes :what: :really:

ElaineB
11th-December-2005, 08:05 PM
Ouch. My feet hurt!

:D

Have had a lovely time at ChipSod tonight. Thanks to the Pauls for the fabbest of dances, and to DavidB despite his deeply held view that I'm the evilest dancer... (I have no idea where he got that from! ;) ). Awww... I had fun! :D Thanks everyone for wandering down to my little home town for a boogie.

Hope to see you again soon :hug:

Happy L-x-:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Agreed Lou - one of the highlights for me (and there were many - thanks Guys!!!!), was David Barker indulging some amazing Lead/Follow and managing to take a swig out of Simon's pint! Clever move David, clever move! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Elaine

Msfab
11th-December-2005, 09:08 PM
Where do I start with friday night at chesham?

Last minute desicion to go and glad I made it.

Had a fantastic dance with Msfab, I hope one day I will be as good a lead as you are
Well it was you that started it, so thank you! Except next time ill try and come with more exciting moves!

He gave me a few brilliant WCS dances and to my delight, Miss Fab told me we actually looked like a couple of 'westies'
But when I proudly announced this little gem to Kev, he said, take no notice, if it was Miss Fab, she probably meant the Dog variety!

I love the WCS but hope I have the determination to continue as I've found my initial taste of WCS very difficult
To my eyes you did look like seasoned Westies! :clap:

Glad you girls all enjoyed wearing Dave out, you owe me one for bringing him down! But tonight i'm keeping him in Rugby so i don't have to share him :whistle:
MsFab, Icey and i made our own little hotshot, no row on the stage which was really quite amusing as we didn't actually turn anyone down (apart from me turning MsFab down) but had a good laugh. :rofl:
Thank you Cruella! Hope you managed to keep him for longer in Rugby;)
As for the No row, Cant believe I actually got turned down by one of them :rofl:

many thanks to Di for driving me, really enjoyed the tourist route.
Nice to see so many friendly faces, MSFab & Zebra Woman, wow :drool: :drool: :drool:, can't wait till I get down again, you're both amazing:hug: :hug: :hug:
Great to see you again Dave, made the trip worth while :kiss: ! Thank you for our many dances and allowing me to back lead you! sorry i couldnt lead you better when you handed controls to me though, too busy laugh at your really good follow! :yum: So whens the next trip down? :yeah: :clap:

Didn't the words stalking come into the conversation this morning :whistle:
We werent stalking him were we zebra woman?:rolleyes: