PDA

View Full Version : 25 Years of Ceroc - Happy Silver Jubilee!!!

Will
3rd-December-2005, 07:58 PM
Just occured to me that if the first Ceroc night in Porchester Hall was in 1980 and it's now 2005, at some point this year Ceroc must have enjoyed it's 25th Aniversary.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
25 years of getting people dancing
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not only is that a cause for celebration, but the fact is that more people are attending Ceroc now than at any time in the past, and that trend looks set to continue.

Indeed, I reckon it's about time the government started investing some of its NHS budget into Ceroc with all the good it's doing for the nations health. (special mention to a certain A. McGregor for driving out the smoking) Apart from the health benefits, there are so many good things to come out of the last 25 years of Ceroc, not least this forum.

It's just a pity that there hasn't been a Ceroc 25th Aniversary Bash!!!
Come on Bradders & Co. It's not like you're busy organising Ceroc Storm or next years Championships or Christmas or anything.... So how about it? :wink:

Congratulations Ceroc and to everyone on the whole Ceroc / MJ circuit over the last 25 years
:cheers:

Minnie M
3rd-December-2005, 08:57 PM
Congratulations Ceroc and to everyone on the whole Ceroc / MJ circuit over the last 25 years
:cheers:
:yeah: :cheers: :yeah:
Do we have any Ceroc founder members on this forum :D RogerC or RogerR :flower:

The format of the Ceroc classes has not only made it so much easier to learn but has made dancing a much more social ocassion - which none of the other dances at that time did - and the proof is the many many relationships / marriages and the very very special friends we have all made:worthy: :yeah: :hug: :kiss:

Happy Silver Anniversary Ceroc

RogerR
3rd-December-2005, 11:39 PM
Prob Roger C and Christine K. I arrived on the scene in '85

Does anyony know where John Reid (sp) once of Ceroc Harrow/Pinner is? And who played the music for the first few years.

Donna
5th-December-2005, 01:25 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CEROC! :clap: