PDA

View Full Version : NAME THAT GIRL - Blackpool 2003

Chicklet
1st-December-2005, 02:37 PM
watching an old video:blush:

Does anyone know who is the girl who wore a white leotard with a chainmaily type "dress" over the top? I'm sure it will have left an impression on someone out there:devil:

Just being nosey and wondering if it is an as yet unmet forumite...
EDIT - SORRY IT's 2003 !!! can a moderator change the title? :flower:

TheTramp
1st-December-2005, 02:40 PM

Does anyone know who is the girl who wore a white leotard with a chainmaily type "dress" over the top? I'm sure it will have left an impression on someone out there:devil:

EDIT - SORRY IT's 2003 !!! can a moderator change the title? :flower:

Of course. Without even having to give it much thought!

It's Catherine from Bromley (or some surrounding area). She was dancing with Ed who is on the forum (GeordieEd or something like that).

Chicklet
1st-December-2005, 02:47 PM
thanks Steve, I KNEW I recognised him too, that might have been my next question!

TheTramp
1st-December-2005, 02:49 PM
thanks Steve, I KNEW I recognised him too, that might have been my next question!

No worries. I can do easy questions like that straight away. As you said, it left an impression!! :blush:

Andy McGregor
1st-December-2005, 04:40 PM

EDIT - SORRY IT's 2003 !!! can a moderator change the title? :flower:She was absolutely lovely with great figure and fabulous hair. She even offered to loan me her "chainmaily" wrap when I was having trouble with one of my outfits :innocent:

Will
1st-December-2005, 04:52 PM
Of course. Without even having to give it much thought!

It's Catherine from Bromley (or some surrounding area). She was dancing with Ed who is on the forum (GeordieEd or something like that).
The amount of times I've heard someone ask "Who was that (economically dressed) lady dancing with GeordieEd at Blackpool?"

Minnie M
2nd-December-2005, 03:18 AM

If I remember rightly, Ed got caught up in her dress whilst dancing :really:

Geordieed
2nd-December-2005, 03:15 PM

Yup that was me. Unfortunately the dress was riped in our attempt to untangle it. She had just arrived back from Egypt the day before and had bought the dress there. I don't see Catherine anymore as she moved further away which is a great shame as she was a wonderful dance partner. There are alot of men who remember that outfit she had on that day. If you have the video for the Ceroc champs that year you will see us competing together.

Hi Minnie,

I remember it helped so much speaking with you and Robert Cordoba that you brought along with you that day, when we came off the dancefloor. It was tough knowing we could not do our best because of that accident but you guys made a difference.:flower: :flower: :flower:

Jive Brummie
5th-December-2005, 12:06 PM
I remember this well.....i loaned her my sewing kit to mend her dress. She had just bought it on holiday in Egypt if i recall, and hadn't had time to 'road test' it. I'm sure Ed's buttoned up shirt was promptly swapped for a t-shirt.

fc x