PDA

View Full Version : (OMG!!) Female hormones found in BEER!!

DianaS
30th-November-2005, 10:34 AM
Scientists for Health UK suggested that, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (since hops contain phytoeostrogens) and drinking it may turn men into women.

To test the theory, 100 men were given 6 pints of beer each to drink within a one hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, refused to apologize when obviously wrong, and had to sit down while urinating. No further testing was considered necessary.

:flower:

TiggsTours
30th-November-2005, 10:36 AM
Scientists for Health UK suggested that, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (since hops contain phytoeostrogens) and drinking it may turn men into women.

To test the theory, 100 men were given 6 pints of beer each to drink within a one hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, refused to apologize when obviously wrong, and had to sit down while urinating. No further testing was considered necessary.

I think it also accounts for the number of times men slept with someone they really didn't find attractive, and regretted it the next morning! :rofl:

WittyBird
1st-December-2005, 09:39 AM
No further testing was considered necessary.

Makes sense :rolleyes:

doc martin
1st-December-2005, 11:20 AM
What made the scientist suspicious that there might be female hormones in beer in the first place?

Was it that the beer started complaining about him having a whisky at the same time?

Freddie_C
1st-December-2005, 11:07 PM
No, he wanted all the beer that he could get his hands on...:waycool:

Trousers
2nd-December-2005, 02:06 AM
oh poo

Tits or beer tits or beer tits or . . .

Bolox to it if i drink I will get TITS AND BEER

Its a win win situation!!

WittyBird
2nd-December-2005, 01:15 PM
Bolox to it if i drink I will get TITS AND BEER