PDA

View Full Version : No Jive Bar tonight

TiggsTours
30th-November-2005, 10:04 AM
I've just had an email to say there's no Jive Bar on tonight, looks like everybody will just have to come to Ashtons instead. :D

El Salsero Gringo
30th-November-2005, 10:11 AM
I've just had an email to say there's no Jive Bar on tonight, looks like everybody will just have to come to Ashtons instead. :DOr Clapham. And you can get in to either venue for £5.50 if you have the magic email. (PM me if you want a copy - it isn't personalised.)

Feelingpink
30th-November-2005, 10:13 AM
I've just had an email to say there's no Jive Bar on tonight, looks like everybody will just have to come to Ashtons instead. :DOr West Coast Swing at Kent House, Rutland Grove, Hammersmith with Robert Cordoba & Deborah Szekely from 8pm.

TiggsTours
30th-November-2005, 10:32 AM
Or Clapham. And you can get in to either venue for £5.50 if you have the magic email. (PM me if you want a copy - it isn't personalised.)
Why would I do that, when I get in free at Ashtons?

Scrap that! Just re-read your email, I thought you meant Clapham or the WCS place, I thought you were asking me specifically if I wanted a voucher, you were asking everybody.

Paul F
30th-November-2005, 12:16 PM
Or West Coast Swing at Kent House, Rutland Grove, Hammersmith with Robert Cordoba & Deborah Szekely from 8pm.

:drool: