PDA

View Full Version : Camber November 2005 Dvd

HITMAN
28th-November-2005, 07:06 PM
Hi All,

I know some of you still have not recovered from Camber a couple of weeks ago, :sad: but hey don't worry I have completed the November 2005 Dvd/Video containing all 32 routines, Cabaret, 30 minutes worth of dancing while the lights stayed up :wink: : including the madison and cha cha slide, oh and OUTTAKES! :rofl:

Just short of four hours long the two Dvds will I'm sure bring back all the weekends memories good and bad.:whistle:

Cheers:cheers:

Steve 'The Hit Man' Strong.
www.jivevideo.co.uk

Donna
29th-November-2005, 01:29 PM
Hi All,

I know some of you still have not recovered from Camber a couple of weeks ago, :sad: but hey don't worry I have completed the November 2005 Dvd/Video containing all 32 routines, Cabaret, 30 minutes worth of dancing while the lights stayed up :wink: : including the madison and cha cha slide, oh and OUTTAKES! :rofl:

Just short of four hours long the two Dvds will I'm sure bring back all the weekends memories good and bad.:whistle:

Cheers:cheers:

Steve 'The Hit Man' Strong.
www.jivevideo.co.uk

Wouldn't mind having a copy of that one as well please? The last one was well done and I enjoyed watching it. Really helped me with my dancing too. Although I think it would be better if I could actually make it there sometime.

D.x