PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Ghost
24th-November-2005, 10:05 PM
This is my 200th post and if I've understood properly I'm now a Senior Member. So I figured I'd take the opportunity and thank everyone who's helped make the Forum what it is and made my time here so far, very enjoyable.

Franck obviously and :worthy: CerocJock for the open letter.

To the various Old Timers for advice and patience :cheers:

To the Young Un's for enthusiasm and interesting points :clap:

Thanks for the various compliments I've received and the smiles you've all caused. :flower:

Dance in beauty,
Christopher

Ghost
24th-November-2005, 10:08 PM
This is my 200th post and if I've understood properly I'm now a Senior Member.

Ok, so obviously I haven't understood properly.:blush:

I'm still grateful anyway :flower:

Take care,
Christopher

Lynn
24th-November-2005, 11:25 PM
Ok, so obviously I haven't understood properly.Its to do with your level of membership - I think only the paid up 'Silver Membership' level get the 'Senior member' etc. So its not just number of posts. The Silver members are those whose names appear in bold.

ducasi
25th-November-2005, 12:37 AM
This is my 200th post and if I've understood properly I'm now a Senior Member. ... Don't worry Christopher, as we pass the 200th post mark we all begin to have senior moments. :wink:

Ghost
17th-May-2006, 03:36 PM
This is my 1000th post and if I've understood properly I'm now a Senior Member. So I figured I'd take the opportunity and thank everyone who's helped make the Forum what it is and made my time here so far, very enjoyable.

Franck obviously and :worthy:

To the various Old Timers for advice and patience :cheers:

To the Young Un's for enthusiasm and interesting points :clap:

Thanks for the various compliments I've received and the smiles you've all caused. :flower:

And to everyone who's given me lovely dances

Dance in beauty,
Christopher

Gojive
17th-May-2006, 03:49 PM
Congratulations Christopher - I look forward to seeing many senior moments from you! :yum:

Frankie_4711
17th-May-2006, 06:22 PM
Congrats on your 1000th post Christopher! Looking forward to many more!

Donna
17th-May-2006, 06:25 PM
:yeah: Congratulations!

under par
18th-May-2006, 01:37 AM
Well done you are the one who derserves all the credit.:worthy: :worthy:

Tazmanian Devil
18th-May-2006, 01:46 AM
Congrats Ghosty :cough: and how many of them are on the sofa??? You are what number 15 in the top posters there now :rofl: